Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | WttS Discussion ~ D5
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 120 121
[quote name="StormDreamer" date="2019-04-24 04:27:02" ] [quote name="@MysticalScribe" date="2019-04-24 04:17:29" ] I'm kind of on the fence about D1 lynches. Sure, it does move things along, but the chances of us getting a Mafia is REALLy small, especially since the mafia won't vote for their own. I wouldn't do it if I was sure a player was innocent, but If there's a 50/50 chance, then I'll gladly vote for a D1 Lynch. [/quote] Of course, noone would vote to lynch someone that for sure is innocent--but unless there is an ability like the innocent child (mod reveals that they are town upon saying a certain activation phrase) we rarely have people that we are sure are town. In what case would you know that there will be a 50/50 chance of a player being mafia during D1? As you've said, the chances of us lynching a mafia is small even if it's an educated guessy lynch. Does this mean you would not be voting then? [/quote] I don't know. The day is still young, and we have yet to see anything suspicious.
StormDreamer wrote on 2019-04-24 04:27:02:
@MysticalScribe wrote on 2019-04-24 04:17:29:
I'm kind of on the fence about D1 lynches. Sure, it does move things along, but the chances of us getting a Mafia is REALLy small, especially since the mafia won't vote for their own. I wouldn't do it if I was sure a player was innocent, but If there's a 50/50 chance, then I'll gladly vote for a D1 Lynch.

Of course, noone would vote to lynch someone that for sure is innocent--but unless there is an ability like the innocent child (mod reveals that they are town upon saying a certain activation phrase) we rarely have people that we are sure are town.

In what case would you know that there will be a 50/50 chance of a player being mafia during D1? As you've said, the chances of us lynching a mafia is small even if it's an educated guessy lynch. Does this mean you would not be voting then?

I don't know. The day is still young, and we have yet to see anything suspicious.
arcanesparkle.gifBasically Redoing my Clan's Lore- for the third time.arcanesparkle.gif
Hello everyone! I'm cat or you can call me any variation upon my username. I've only done two forum mafia games before now but I regularly take part in mafia and werewolf games irl.

I'm very excited by the theme and the story of this game! :D
Also I like to use emojis. In previous games people have taken this as a scummy sign but if that were the case I'd always be scum haha I just like emojis it ain't deep. (Water puns for wavecrest anyone? ;P)
Hello everyone! I'm cat or you can call me any variation upon my username. I've only done two forum mafia games before now but I regularly take part in mafia and werewolf games irl.

I'm very excited by the theme and the story of this game! :D
Also I like to use emojis. In previous games people have taken this as a scummy sign but if that were the case I'd always be scum haha I just like emojis it ain't deep. (Water puns for wavecrest anyone? ;P)
NFJCNCS.gif UBaiWUV.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
YMPbu9R.png
BY1bl09.png ZFAfDzf.png eVSz2yG.png
[quote name="StormDreamer" date="2019-04-24 04:21:58" ] I suppose re: mod lynching it depends on what Mai usually does when there is a modlynch. If there are little to no consequences we could lynch the mod for the flavor in the case that we don't come up with a lynch target, or just to make sure Mai being alive doesn't prevent us from losing (cough cough flashbacks to your game Tangle cough cough) but yeah I'm supportive of a player lynch over a mod lynch of course :3 [/quote] ^point right on spot. ((And cough it was goddess who killed half the players upon death! lunching me in my game wasn’t supposed to kill anyone! Though there was an extra new mafia in the end haha)) ——- I guess ppl are still waking up and slowly coming on? So far there isn’t any posts that pings me off, which is completely normal. I think I’m gonna wait for more people to at least come online
StormDreamer wrote on 2019-04-24 04:21:58:
I suppose re: mod lynching it depends on what Mai usually does when there is a modlynch. If there are little to no consequences we could lynch the mod for the flavor in the case that we don't come up with a lynch target, or just to make sure Mai being alive doesn't prevent us from losing (cough cough flashbacks to your game Tangle cough cough)

but yeah I'm supportive of a player lynch over a mod lynch of course :3

^point right on spot. ((And cough it was goddess who killed half the players upon death! lunching me in my game wasn’t supposed to kill anyone! Though there was an extra new mafia in the end haha))

——-

I guess ppl are still waking up and slowly coming on?

So far there isn’t any posts that pings me off, which is completely normal. I think I’m gonna wait for more people to at least come online

arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
I suppose, haha--we still have a lil bit less than a day and a half before day ends. Do hope there can be a little bit more conversation so we can start looking at stuff haha

...would claiming that I'm bulletproof (gets 1-shot maf kill immunity passively) and thus likely to be town help with the discussion...?

@Underworld71 hi! I saw you posting in the signups thread~ The game has already started, maybe introduce yourself here? :3
I suppose, haha--we still have a lil bit less than a day and a half before day ends. Do hope there can be a little bit more conversation so we can start looking at stuff haha

...would claiming that I'm bulletproof (gets 1-shot maf kill immunity passively) and thus likely to be town help with the discussion...?

@Underworld71 hi! I saw you posting in the signups thread~ The game has already started, maybe introduce yourself here? :3
jghAv2V.png
[quote name="StormDreamer" date="2019-04-24 07:02:57" ] I suppose, haha--we still have a lil bit less than a day and a half before day ends. Do hope there can be a little bit more conversation so we can start looking at stuff haha ...would claiming that I'm bulletproof (gets 1-shot maf kill immunity passively) and thus likely to be town help with the discussion...? @/Underworld71 hi! I saw you posting in the signups thread~ The game has already started, maybe introduce yourself here? :3 [/quote] I think without actually claiming, this itself would spark a little talk....? Hopefully? But while it might help with discussion, I don’t think it would be wise to claim it out? It’s one shot, so that’s very risky. It would create a bit of trouble for mafia when choosing target, but this just means they would try to: 1) never killing you 2) try to wait for you to use up shot and then kill you And......if the mafia has just a little bit experience, they could have little guesses about a one shot self protect role :)))). They will obviously see thru it and be able to have a little guess at what more there may be. ——— Also 3p can also have one shot protective. And honestly I don’t think anyone should trust 3ps at all in b*stard games
StormDreamer wrote on 2019-04-24 07:02:57:

@/Underworld71 hi! I saw you posting in the signups thread~ The game has already started, maybe introduce yourself here? :3

I think without actually claiming, this itself would spark a little talk....? Hopefully?

But while it might help with discussion, I don’t think it would be wise to claim it out?

It’s one shot, so that’s very risky. It would create a bit of trouble for mafia when choosing target, but this just means they would try to:
1) never killing you
2) try to wait for you to use up shot and then kill you

And......if the mafia has just a little bit experience, they could have little guesses about a one shot self protect role :)))). They will obviously see thru it and be able to have a little guess at what more there may be.

———

Also 3p can also have one shot protective. And honestly I don’t think anyone should trust 3ps at all in b*stard games
haha I guess :D
My ability is a passive one so the only way for it to be used up will be when they try to kill me so it'll be a waste :3

Plus I'm not hardclaiming I'm bulletproof uwu
I'm just a nice innocent little townie ehuehuehue~
mafia come target me
haha I guess :D
My ability is a passive one so the only way for it to be used up will be when they try to kill me so it'll be a waste :3

Plus I'm not hardclaiming I'm bulletproof uwu
I'm just a nice innocent little townie ehuehuehue~
mafia come target me
jghAv2V.png
WIFOM is fun, ain't it? [img]http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/mp/eUooW_-P6_-l.jpg[/img]
WIFOM is fun, ain't it?

eUooW_-P6_-l.jpg
jghAv2V.png
@stormdreamer
Oof you love chaos don't you? All of your posts so far have been chaotic af

Ayy hi @tanglefire been a while since I've played a game with you.

But anyway - soft claiming in day one is weird. But then again this is a b4stard game?

Anyone have experience with b4stard games? Personally never played any.
@stormdreamer
Oof you love chaos don't you? All of your posts so far have been chaotic af

Ayy hi @tanglefire been a while since I've played a game with you.

But anyway - soft claiming in day one is weird. But then again this is a b4stard game?

NFJCNCS.gif UBaiWUV.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
YMPbu9R.png
BY1bl09.png ZFAfDzf.png eVSz2yG.png
[quote name="brighteningskies" date="2019-04-24 07:34:19" ] @/stormdreamer Oof you love chaos don't you? All of your posts so far have been chaotic ** Ayy hi @/tanglefire been a while since I've played a game with you. But anyway - soft claiming in day one is weird. But then again this is a b4stard game? Anyone have experience with b4stard games? Personally never played any. [/quote] ....I had quite an obsession with it in my younger mafia times. Basically: Trust no one, not even yourself You cannot play with an expectation, not in your scumhunting, not in how you play your role. Because some dam b*stard mechanics will always find a way to mess it all up.
brighteningskies wrote on 2019-04-24 07:34:19:
@/stormdreamer
Oof you love chaos don't you? All of your posts so far have been chaotic **

Ayy hi @/tanglefire been a while since I've played a game with you.

....I had quite an obsession with it in my younger mafia times.

Basically: Trust no one, not even yourself

You cannot play with an expectation, not in your scumhunting, not in how you play your role. Because some dam b*stard mechanics will always find a way to mess it all up.
[quote name="StormDreamer" date="2019-04-24 07:23:16" ] WIFOM is fun, ain't it? [img]http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/mp/eUooW_-P6_-l.jpg[/img] [/quote] [IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/t7h2er.jpg[/IMG] ((I just found a random image, sorry))
StormDreamer wrote on 2019-04-24 07:23:16:
WIFOM is fun, ain't it?

eUooW_-P6_-l.jpg

t7h2er.jpg

((I just found a random image, sorry))
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 120 121