Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | WttS Discussion ~ D5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 120 121
I'm offering my friends up for you to hug--that means I'm open and honest, and have nothing to hide?

If that doesn't prove that I'm confirmed town, I don't know what is! :3
I'm offering my friends up for you to hug--that means I'm open and honest, and have nothing to hide?

If that doesn't prove that I'm confirmed town, I don't know what is! :3
jghAv2V.png
whoooops question mark next to hide should have been an exclamation mark

okay I'm off to do math haha and stop spamming the thread I'm so sorry :P
whoooops question mark next to hide should have been an exclamation mark

okay I'm off to do math haha and stop spamming the thread I'm so sorry :P
jghAv2V.png
On one hand I could get stabbed, but on the other I could get a really nice hug... decisions, decisions....
On one hand I could get stabbed, but on the other I could get a really nice hug... decisions, decisions....
sf13Wmt.png
Hello, hello, hello!

I'm Warrior, or Mira, whichever is easier to remember! I go by whatever pronouns and I'm on FR time. I'm homeschooled, so I'm usually on for most of the day.

I don't like people sheeping and I'm not a big fan of D1 lynches, but I'll go for it sometimes. If you vote for someone without giving an explanation why, you will immediately be sus in my eyes.
Hello, hello, hello!

I'm Warrior, or Mira, whichever is easier to remember! I go by whatever pronouns and I'm on FR time. I'm homeschooled, so I'm usually on for most of the day.

I don't like people sheeping and I'm not a big fan of D1 lynches, but I'll go for it sometimes. If you vote for someone without giving an explanation why, you will immediately be sus in my eyes.
Mira | He/They | FR +14
Oof I think the sub button is kinda broken for me today.

If you have anything that requires a reply from me best to ping me
Oof I think the sub button is kinda broken for me today.

If you have anything that requires a reply from me best to ping me
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Hello everyone. You can call me Morri, if it so pleases you. I, too, am a woman and prefer the she/her pronouns. If you forget, no worries, I don't normally bite.

I am generally a pretty active player of Mafia I've found out. I was just recently in a game that Stormdreamer hosted where I would say that, for the majority of the game, I was one of the more active posters. This obviously changes if something drastic comes up (Like... getting kicked out of my house), but otherwise should remain true.

I am still in development of my overall playing style. I have been in one other game of mafia on a forum platform previously, the one I already alluded to. This means I am still rather new, and definitely new to this particular game style.

As Storm said, Sheep make for wonderful lamb chop lunches (or something like that). If I have a record of anything, it's lunching sheepers. They don't add anything, they're suspicious, and at best they blindly contribute to the lunching of a mafia. At worst, they are mafia, just hopping on board with the towns vote to avoid suspicion.

D1 lynches... I will only vote for a D1 lunch–or any lunch–if I find myself to have a firm suspicion of a person. When I say "firm," it could honestly just be a gut feeling, but sometimes those are worth following. D1 lunches can give you valuable information, but they can also set up the Mafia for an early advantage.
Hello everyone. You can call me Morri, if it so pleases you. I, too, am a woman and prefer the she/her pronouns. If you forget, no worries, I don't normally bite.

I am generally a pretty active player of Mafia I've found out. I was just recently in a game that Stormdreamer hosted where I would say that, for the majority of the game, I was one of the more active posters. This obviously changes if something drastic comes up (Like... getting kicked out of my house), but otherwise should remain true.

I am still in development of my overall playing style. I have been in one other game of mafia on a forum platform previously, the one I already alluded to. This means I am still rather new, and definitely new to this particular game style.

As Storm said, Sheep make for wonderful lamb chop lunches (or something like that). If I have a record of anything, it's lunching sheepers. They don't add anything, they're suspicious, and at best they blindly contribute to the lunching of a mafia. At worst, they are mafia, just hopping on board with the towns vote to avoid suspicion.

D1 lynches... I will only vote for a D1 lunch–or any lunch–if I find myself to have a firm suspicion of a person. When I say "firm," it could honestly just be a gut feeling, but sometimes those are worth following. D1 lunches can give you valuable information, but they can also set up the Mafia for an early advantage.
. im.pngloptr.png ..ygfZJJN.png....... nyctos lore workshop
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- jk im an everything nerd
- intp capricorn
Howdy howdy, everyone! I'm BerryBagel (also happy to answer to "Berry" or "Bagel"), and use she/her pronouns. I've played several games of forum mafia before. Mostly I play a lot in real life. My time zone is FR +3, but I keep weird waking hours. I'll be the first to admit that my play strategy is pretty outspoken. We learn the most from seeing who players argue and align themselves with, and we can't do that unless there's things to argue about :) I'm a strong supporter of D1 lynches. Unexplained voting is suspicious. Now that I've covered the basics, time to start overanalysing! @HimikoTheMage, (first of all, welcome! I hope your first experience with this style of gameplay is a good one!) you say this in your first post: [quote name="HimikoTheMage"](sorry if it seems like I copied the user above in my intro, I'm just very new to this and have no idea what I'm doing.)[/quote] This could be read as you trying to distance yourself from @StormDreamer (good to play with you again!). I'm curious which parts of your intro you were concerned might come across as copying Storm?
Howdy howdy, everyone!

I'm BerryBagel (also happy to answer to "Berry" or "Bagel"), and use she/her pronouns. I've played several games of forum mafia before. Mostly I play a lot in real life. My time zone is FR +3, but I keep weird waking hours.

I'll be the first to admit that my play strategy is pretty outspoken. We learn the most from seeing who players argue and align themselves with, and we can't do that unless there's things to argue about :)

I'm a strong supporter of D1 lynches. Unexplained voting is suspicious.

Now that I've covered the basics, time to start overanalysing! @HimikoTheMage, (first of all, welcome! I hope your first experience with this style of gameplay is a good one!) you say this in your first post:
HimikoTheMage wrote:
(sorry if it seems like I copied the user above in my intro, I'm just very new to this and have no idea what I'm doing.)
This could be read as you trying to distance yourself from @StormDreamer (good to play with you again!). I'm curious which parts of your intro you were concerned might come across as copying Storm?
She/her ~ FR Time +3
11514.png
Hi everyone... i'm Amalgamdragon...
Man, but the kind of shy guy (no not like the ennemi in mario games)

I'm... i'm really woried... i don't want to die to those jerks of mafia mans... or womans...

We will have to find the murderers fast!
Hi everyone... i'm Amalgamdragon...
Man, but the kind of shy guy (no not like the ennemi in mario games)

I'm... i'm really woried... i don't want to die to those jerks of mafia mans... or womans...

We will have to find the murderers fast!
Hey guys! I'm Kay13, but you can call me Kay for short. I'm new to Mafia games, haven't played a whole lot, so I'm gonna be making a lot of it up as we go along. Here goes nothing!
Hey guys! I'm Kay13, but you can call me Kay for short. I'm new to Mafia games, haven't played a whole lot, so I'm gonna be making a lot of it up as we go along. Here goes nothing!
I hope everything will go alright for our new player Kay. On my side, i have played some mafia like games before (town of salem and werewolf games to name it)

So... we have a dead... but we have no clue who can be the killer... i suppose we will have to not vote so we can use our potentials to help the town and kick the mafia out
I hope everything will go alright for our new player Kay. On my side, i have played some mafia like games before (town of salem and werewolf games to name it)

So... we have a dead... but we have no clue who can be the killer... i suppose we will have to not vote so we can use our potentials to help the town and kick the mafia out
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 120 121