Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Google Translate this Sentence
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Translated to Hungarian and back

The next day, extreme night and eye care will force you to break the world. I'm very worried about pizza pizza loudspeakers.
Translated to Hungarian and back

The next day, extreme night and eye care will force you to break the world. I'm very worried about pizza pizza loudspeakers.
Translated to Irish and back

The next day, you will have a great night and eye care to break the world. I'm worried about pizza pizza speakers.
Translated to Irish and back

The next day, you will have a great night and eye care to break the world. I'm worried about pizza pizza speakers.
Translated to Korean and back

The next day, you will have an excellent night's eye treatment to close the world. I am worried about pizza pizza speakers.
Translated to Korean and back

The next day, you will have an excellent night's eye treatment to close the world. I am worried about pizza pizza speakers.
nudX0O8.png330365_5de992332e74dff5_I.gif
Translated to Hawaiian and back (huh)

The next day, you'll find a nice nightclub to stop the whole world. I'm worried about pizza pizza.
Translated to Hawaiian and back (huh)

The next day, you'll find a nice nightclub to stop the whole world. I'm worried about pizza pizza.
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
Translated from Russian and back:
The next day you will find a good nightclub to stop the whole world. I worry about pizza pizza.

(… Huh, not much difference.)
Translated from Russian and back:
The next day you will find a good nightclub to stop the whole world. I worry about pizza pizza.

(… Huh, not much difference.)
Encapsulated Mist / Abyssdrake

+1 FR Time
Pings/PMs welcome
hiveBioDivVMiddle2_WebRes.png Dragonwish Foundation
Sig's still a wip augh
Translated from Azerbaijani and back

The next day you will find a good nightclub to stop the whole world. I'm worried about pizza pizza.

(Not really different at all, and I tried a couple languages!)
Translated from Azerbaijani and back

The next day you will find a good nightclub to stop the whole world. I'm worried about pizza pizza.

(Not really different at all, and I tried a couple languages!)
YMPbu9R.png
l7opz91.png
kCHWEjf.png
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
gVI5OAO.png
u1wgsSN.png
gYW0j5f.png
3adgzZD.png
gpaaIlI.png
l8NOdbs.png
DkUJ4j9.png
translated to... kyrgyz? and back,,,

To stop the next day the whole world will find a good night. I'm worried about Pizza Pizza.
translated to... kyrgyz? and back,,,

To stop the next day the whole world will find a good night. I'm worried about Pizza Pizza.
FR time +2 (CST/CDT) He/They Demi Bi Transmasc NB
VxdCkvG.pngOwPl6Om.pngOQej0yU.png2WpxpdQ.pngz3oFTt2.pngBZiXP2N.png
Hebrew n back!
To stop the next day the whole world will find a good night. I'm worried about pizza pizza.

edit: ... it didnt change ;^;
Hebrew n back!
To stop the next day the whole world will find a good night. I'm worried about pizza pizza.

edit: ... it didnt change ;^;
They/Them-FR+2
Artist/Animator/Chemist
You can call me Doc if that nickname hasn’t already been taken

Please tell me if my Signature isn’t Colorblind friendly!
To Danish 'n back

To stop the next day, the whole world will find a good evening. I'm worried about pizza pizza.
To Danish 'n back

To stop the next day, the whole world will find a good evening. I'm worried about pizza pizza.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
This was translated to Latin and back.

On the next day he had to stop to the whole world: and it came to pass in the evening will be successful. I'm worried pizza pizza.
This was translated to Latin and back.

On the next day he had to stop to the whole world: and it came to pass in the evening will be successful. I'm worried pizza pizza.
UOO8oB4.png
KdJtVsv.png
Rw7uKRS.png
mlHpBMC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22