Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | the Darkkind- Choose your Own Adventure
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 70 71
B :3
B :3
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
A
A
YpIYDOq.gif b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png
A
A
YpIYDOq.gif b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png
B!
B!
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
wZRY6Cl.gif 3a12fd70-a45a-45bb-93c0-0a24c3ae9dd2.jpg
Can I please be removed from the tag?
Can I please be removed from the tag?
arcane_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wde.gifPoetry and Lore Shop! tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png

@Jheyda @KingMoriarty @RuneGlow @Frionivalis @howyun @Zaviei @Sparkbreeze @Nardaviel @opalqueen @Heart @mysticSpaghetti @misc20 @Continlula @SmolSnek @Veritable @BlazingSkyDragon @Dystopyx @mukuroikusabas @clementine2017 @Soapwort @huskimoon02 @Kaidi @Stanzascale @RiversideWren @magicrystal1123 @OasisOfDragons @Qubil @mitcx @Majroa @ShinyDecidueye @SolarManta @QweemOfChaos @Crumbleless @Ketchalin @Jaderannosaurus
Whoops, sorry! I had some stuff going on recently.
Items: Common Unfinished Map, Classic Sword, Cane's Helmet, Classic Tail Armor, Arcane Crystal, 100t
- B

You ask her what she was singing beforehand. She seems a little surprised at the sudden change of question, but doesn't say anything about it. Maybe she likes the change of subject.
O...oh! W...well...its just a li...little song...
You ask her if she can sing a little. She seems a little nervous about it, but she does.
W...well...its kind of l...like...
Away on the river, a silence of song
Where the dancing of light runs endlessly long...
And the trees shed their tears and the sun turns to black...
And I will be here still desperately on.

She stops singing for a moment, looking up at you as if wondering what you think about it. You can tell that what she sang wasn't the whole thing, and it takes you a small moment to realize that she never stuttered once in the song.
A) Tell her you liked the song

B) Tell her you didn't like the song.

C) Say nothing.

D) Start singing yourself.

@Jheyda @KingMoriarty @RuneGlow @Frionivalis @howyun @Zaviei @Sparkbreeze @Nardaviel @opalqueen @Heart @mysticSpaghetti @misc20 @Continlula @SmolSnek @Veritable @BlazingSkyDragon @Dystopyx @mukuroikusabas @clementine2017 @Soapwort @huskimoon02 @Kaidi @Stanzascale @RiversideWren @magicrystal1123 @OasisOfDragons @Qubil @mitcx @Majroa @ShinyDecidueye @SolarManta @QweemOfChaos @Crumbleless @Ketchalin @Jaderannosaurus
Whoops, sorry! I had some stuff going on recently.
Items: Common Unfinished Map, Classic Sword, Cane's Helmet, Classic Tail Armor, Arcane Crystal, 100t
- B

You ask her what she was singing beforehand. She seems a little surprised at the sudden change of question, but doesn't say anything about it. Maybe she likes the change of subject.
O...oh! W...well...its just a li...little song...
You ask her if she can sing a little. She seems a little nervous about it, but she does.
W...well...its kind of l...like...
Away on the river, a silence of song
Where the dancing of light runs endlessly long...
And the trees shed their tears and the sun turns to black...
And I will be here still desperately on.

She stops singing for a moment, looking up at you as if wondering what you think about it. You can tell that what she sang wasn't the whole thing, and it takes you a small moment to realize that she never stuttered once in the song.
A) Tell her you liked the song

B) Tell her you didn't like the song.

C) Say nothing.

D) Start singing yourself.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
D-start singing
D-start singing
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
D
D
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them | +0 FR Time
D!
D!
FD1rkPC.png
D
D
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o1_100.giftumblr_inline_or1a9ewnnX1r2ao8y_540.pngshe/her || FR +1 || Hellotumblr_inline_or1a9ewnnX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o2_100.gif
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 70 71