Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | the Darkkind- Choose your Own Adventure
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 70 71
A
A
YpIYDOq.gif b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png

@Jheyda @KingMoriarty @RuneGlow @Frionivalis @howyun @mynameisgoliath @Zaviei @Sparkbreeze @Nardaviel @opalqueen @Heart @mysticSpaghetti @misc20 @Continlula @SmolSnek @Veritable @BlazingSkyDragon @Dystopyx @mukuroikusabas @clementine2017 @Soapwort @huskimoon02 @Kaidi @Stanzascale @RiversideWren @magicrystal1123 @OasisOfDragons @Qubil @mitcx @Majroa @ShinyDecidueye @SolarManta @QweemOfChaos @Crumbleless @Ketchalin @Jaderannosaurus

Items: Common Unfinished Map, Classic Sword, Cane's Helmet, Classic Tail Armor, Arcane Crystal, 100t
- A

You think about giving her another hug, but you don't want to overwhelm her. Instead you ask what she knows about the corruption.
Not much, except that it comes with orange eyes and a tendency of insanity...and I don't think it has a cure either. I d...don't thin...k you can get it f...from b...being near a dragon with it, since well- I'm good, haha!
That's a good sign. You don't want any corruption plague.
A) Ask what she knows about the area

B) Ask what she was singing before

C) Tell her to go to sleep

@Jheyda @KingMoriarty @RuneGlow @Frionivalis @howyun @mynameisgoliath @Zaviei @Sparkbreeze @Nardaviel @opalqueen @Heart @mysticSpaghetti @misc20 @Continlula @SmolSnek @Veritable @BlazingSkyDragon @Dystopyx @mukuroikusabas @clementine2017 @Soapwort @huskimoon02 @Kaidi @Stanzascale @RiversideWren @magicrystal1123 @OasisOfDragons @Qubil @mitcx @Majroa @ShinyDecidueye @SolarManta @QweemOfChaos @Crumbleless @Ketchalin @Jaderannosaurus

Items: Common Unfinished Map, Classic Sword, Cane's Helmet, Classic Tail Armor, Arcane Crystal, 100t
- A

You think about giving her another hug, but you don't want to overwhelm her. Instead you ask what she knows about the corruption.
Not much, except that it comes with orange eyes and a tendency of insanity...and I don't think it has a cure either. I d...don't thin...k you can get it f...from b...being near a dragon with it, since well- I'm good, haha!
That's a good sign. You don't want any corruption plague.
A) Ask what she knows about the area

B) Ask what she was singing before

C) Tell her to go to sleep
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
B!
B!
B
B
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
B for sure
B for sure
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
B
B
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them
+0 FR Time
hDkZu.giflMuyM.gifK3s2x.gifAIDov.gifyzPar.gifQzQfF.gifmnnc8.gifvqkvW.gifEkzVf.gif
b
b
*fluently quotes vines*
B
B
FD1rkPC.png
A
A
83384180.png 83356332.png
A
A
3a2eEFc.gif0uDHyoY.gif frog | she/her 0uDHyoY.gif3a2eEFc.gif