pNeMP39.pngMLACkpO.pngkKWypF0.pngnNnmo6E.png4zBL86C.png
B
B
YpIYDOq.gif b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png
C!
C!
Heart.gif
B

Honestly, since it's just for the tail and more expensive than everything else, I think the slightly damaged body armor would be the better option.
B

Honestly, since it's just for the tail and more expensive than everything else, I think the slightly damaged body armor would be the better option.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
c!
c!
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
wZRY6Cl.gif 3a12fd70-a45a-45bb-93c0-0a24c3ae9dd2.jpg
----- [size=1]@Jheyda @KingMoriarty @RuneGlow @Frionivalis @howyun @mynameisgoliath @Zaviei @Sparkbreeze @Nardaviel @opalqueen @Heart @mysticSpaghetti @misc20 @Continlula @SmolSnek @Veritable @BlazingSkyDragon @Dystopyx @mukuroikusabas @clementine2017 @Soapwort @huskimoon02 @Kaidi @Stanzascale @RiversideWren @XxSwiftwaterxX @magicrystal1123 @OasisOfDragons[/size] ----- *sales inducing music* ----- [size=2]Items: Common Map, Classic Sword, Cane's Helmet, 800t [/size] - [b]C[/b] [center][font=Arabic typewriter] [/font][/center] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=11&breed=5&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=14&tertgene=19&winggene=25&wings=136&auth=4b58ec1442e401a390114fc3cd556b7304ed3d31&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [center][font=times new roman]Tail armor? Nice! These aren't sold many places, you know. And it's in nice condition! Nobody's getting your tail with this thing on.[/font][/center] [quote][center][b]Obtained Classic Tail Armor[/b] [size=2]Your usual tail armor. It's white and made out of multiple plates that interlock into each other. It's nothing special, but it will defend your tail.[/center][/quote] [center]You thank him, looking over the other items...but that look of rage on his face means that he wants you out as fast as dragonly possible. You're most definitely not getting anything else out of this Ridgeback, so it's time to head out. You exit the shop and head to the main hall, looking at the three shops again. There's only a few ways left to go: back to one of the shops, out to the ruins where you plan to go, or back to safety and give up the adventure.[/center] [center][b]A) Back to the shops! B) Onwards to the ruins! [Continue Story] C) Back! Back! I'm not doing this! [End Story] [/b][/center] [center][/center]

@Jheyda @KingMoriarty @RuneGlow @Frionivalis @howyun @mynameisgoliath @Zaviei @Sparkbreeze @Nardaviel @opalqueen @Heart @mysticSpaghetti @misc20 @Continlula @SmolSnek @Veritable @BlazingSkyDragon @Dystopyx @mukuroikusabas @clementine2017 @Soapwort @huskimoon02 @Kaidi @Stanzascale @RiversideWren @XxSwiftwaterxX @magicrystal1123 @OasisOfDragons
*sales inducing music*
Items: Common Map, Classic Sword, Cane's Helmet, 800t
- C

dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=11&breed=5&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=14&tertgene=19&winggene=25&wings=136&auth=4b58ec1442e401a390114fc3cd556b7304ed3d31&dummyext=prev.png
Tail armor? Nice! These aren't sold many places, you know. And it's in nice condition! Nobody's getting your tail with this thing on.
Quote:
Obtained Classic Tail Armor
Your usual tail armor. It's white and made out of multiple plates that interlock into each other. It's nothing special, but it will defend your tail.
You thank him, looking over the other items...but that look of rage on his face means that he wants you out as fast as dragonly possible. You're most definitely not getting anything else out of this Ridgeback, so it's time to head out. You exit the shop and head to the main hall, looking at the three shops again. There's only a few ways left to go: back to one of the shops, out to the ruins where you plan to go, or back to safety and give up the adventure.
A) Back to the shops!

B) Onwards to the ruins! [Continue Story]

C) Back! Back! I'm not doing this! [End Story]
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
A, I think we should go check on that one crazy pearlcatcher...just in case
A, I think we should go check on that one crazy pearlcatcher...just in case
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them
+0 FR Time
hY0Kj.gif33dVz.gif4Fb4U.gif78fmg.gifwlq4u.gifbMEf8.gifIuuoe.gifhAVEG.gif
B! :3c
B! :3c
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
A XD
A XD
..nova....she/her....fr +3....en & cn
..wishlist....adopts....accents....recolors....art shop
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 70 71