Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nova's PWYW Experimental Art Shop!
1 2
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/762695721975545888/795007705109757982/8iE6yRj4T.png[/img] [font=times new roman][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][color=#828282][size=4] Hello! Welcome to Nova's PWYW Experimental Art Shop! I've been dissatisfied with my art for a while, which has made me unmotivated to draw. I want to work on developing and improving my art style into something I'm happy with, so I opened this shop to help with that! This also gives me more opportunities to practice. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/762695721975545888/795007705109757982/8iE6yRj4T.png[/img] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] Info & Rules - These will be mainly [b]uncolored, clean sketches[/b]. Size will vary arbitrarily, depending on the character and my mood or inspiration, but the majority will be a headshot or halfbody. I may draw a fullbody occasionally if I feel like practicing anatomy or pose, but do note that these may have less detail as a result. - These are [b]experimental[/b] art pieces intended for practice, so there is no guarantee as to how they will turn out. Please order at your own risk~ - Only [b]humans[/b] please (dragon gijinkas included)! No cyborgs, anthros, or NSFW themes. Something simple like animal ears or a tail is okay. *** Note: I might extend these to dragons as well in the future, but for now I want to focus on improving my human art only. - Because of this, these will be [b]PWYW[/b] (pay what you want), with a minimum requirement fee of [b]150g / 180kt[/b] to ensure that I will be compensated some for my work. - You will pay the minimum price of 150g / 180kt [b]via PM[/b] after I confirm your order. You may pay any extra amount you desire after you receive your sketch. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/762695721975545888/795007705109757982/8iE6yRj4T.png[/img] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] Order Form [b]Username[/b]: @ [b]Payment Type[/b]: Treasure / Gems [b]Reference(s)[/b]: Please include at least one ref or art piece of your character. You may include multiple if you wish; it gives me a clearer grasp of your character. [b]Details[/b]: Include any details of your character here (e.g. personality, backstory)! This is highly recommended, although not required, as it helps me with pose and expression ideas. It doesn't have to be too detailed. [b]Extra[/b]: You may add any special requests or other here. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/762695721975545888/795007705109757982/8iE6yRj4T.png[/img] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] Slots No limit for now, but I'm loosely capping it at five. You may order at most two at a time. (Subject to change) - @ - @ - @ - @ - @ [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/762695721975545888/795007705109757982/8iE6yRj4T.png[/img]
8iE6yRj4T.png
Hello! Welcome to Nova's PWYW Experimental Art Shop!

I've been dissatisfied with my art for a while, which has made me unmotivated to draw. I want to work on developing and improving my art style into something I'm happy with, so I opened this shop to help with that! This also gives me more opportunities to practice.
8iE6yRj4T.png
Info & Rules

- These will be mainly uncolored, clean sketches. Size will vary arbitrarily, depending on the character and my mood or inspiration, but the majority will be a headshot or halfbody. I may draw a fullbody occasionally if I feel like practicing anatomy or pose, but do note that these may have less detail as a result.

- These are experimental art pieces intended for practice, so there is no guarantee as to how they will turn out. Please order at your own risk~

- Only humans please (dragon gijinkas included)! No cyborgs, anthros, or NSFW themes. Something simple like animal ears or a tail is okay.
*** Note: I might extend these to dragons as well in the future, but for now I want to focus on improving my human art only.

- Because of this, these will be PWYW (pay what you want), with a minimum requirement fee of 150g / 180kt to ensure that I will be compensated some for my work.

- You will pay the minimum price of 150g / 180kt via PM after I confirm your order. You may pay any extra amount you desire after you receive your sketch.
8iE6yRj4T.png
Order Form

Username: @
Payment Type: Treasure / Gems
Reference(s): Please include at least one ref or art piece of your character. You may include multiple if you wish; it gives me a clearer grasp of your character.
Details: Include any details of your character here (e.g. personality, backstory)! This is highly recommended, although not required, as it helps me with pose and expression ideas. It doesn't have to be too detailed.
Extra: You may add any special requests or other here.
8iE6yRj4T.png
Slots

No limit for now, but I'm loosely capping it at five. You may order at most two at a time. (Subject to change)

- @
- @
- @
- @
- @
8iE6yRj4T.png
..nova....she/her....fr +3....en & cn
..wishlist....adopts....accents....recolors....art shop
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/762695721975545888/795007705109757982/8iE6yRj4T.png[/img] [font=times new roman][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][color=#828282][size=4] Examples[/size][/color][/font] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/797942981738889258/801920858972487680/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/762695721975545888/795007705109757982/8iE6yRj4T.png[/img] [font=times new roman][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][color=#828282][size=4] Past Orders (click the username to see the art!) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2955540/2#post_46205675][color=#828282]CalliopeVale[/color][/url]
8iE6yRj4T.png
Examples

Untitled_Artwork.png
8iE6yRj4T.png
Past Orders (click the username to see the art!)

CalliopeVale
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/762695721975545888/795007705109757982/8iE6yRj4T.png[/img] [font=times new roman][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][color=#828282][size=4] Pinglist ---- [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/762695721975545888/795007705109757982/8iE6yRj4T.png[/img]
8iE6yRj4T.png

Pinglist

----
8iE6yRj4T.png
Username: CalliopeVale
Payment Type: Treasure
Reference(s): Design Concept
Details: Bard from a D&D-inspired (but human-exclusive) setting; plays the flute, defends herself with a rapier "fencing sword". Was raised in a performer's caravan, has something of a flair for the dramatic as a result. Very much an optimist, even after losing her family to a bandit raid, and now lives her life so that she can have such a story that it makes up for the loss of all of theirs.
Extra: Don't really have any, but I hope the shop pans out well for you! :)
Username: CalliopeVale
Payment Type: Treasure
Reference(s): Design Concept
Details: Bard from a D&D-inspired (but human-exclusive) setting; plays the flute, defends herself with a rapier "fencing sword". Was raised in a performer's caravan, has something of a flair for the dramatic as a result. Very much an optimist, even after losing her family to a bandit raid, and now lives her life so that she can have such a story that it makes up for the loss of all of theirs.
Extra: Don't really have any, but I hope the shop pans out well for you! :)
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
Can I join the ping list? I will post the character later
Can I join the ping list? I will post the character later
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
@Bashett

Yup sure, got you down!
@Bashett

Yup sure, got you down!
@CalliopeVale

Ooh! She's so interesting! I love her personality, she seems like a fun character to draw~~ You've already sent the money, so I'll get started ASAP! Thanks for ordering :)
@CalliopeVale

Ooh! She's so interesting! I love her personality, she seems like a fun character to draw~~ You've already sent the money, so I'll get started ASAP! Thanks for ordering :)
@Xialys

Thank you! She's near and dear to my heart even though I've never gotten a chance to play her - she's a player character from an indie tabletop system, which means no one else has ever heard of it. (It's Raven of the Scythe by James Embry, if you're curious!) So I content myself with collecting art until I can Pied Piper my way into a campaign. You know, just like every other character I've got. :P
@Xialys

Thank you! She's near and dear to my heart even though I've never gotten a chance to play her - she's a player character from an indie tabletop system, which means no one else has ever heard of it. (It's Raven of the Scythe by James Embry, if you're curious!) So I content myself with collecting art until I can Pied Piper my way into a campaign. You know, just like every other character I've got. :P
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale

Neat! I've never played a tabletop rpg before, so I don't really know how they work lol. They sound super interesting and I've always wanted to try! It's hard finding a group to play with though XD And yeah I totally get the collecting art thing lmaoo I do that too much...
@CalliopeVale

Neat! I've never played a tabletop rpg before, so I don't really know how they work lol. They sound super interesting and I've always wanted to try! It's hard finding a group to play with though XD And yeah I totally get the collecting art thing lmaoo I do that too much...
@Xialys

Oh, man, it really can be. Especially if you aren't looking for one of the super-popular games. Honestly, I've been kind of considering putting up a search thing here on the FR forums... especially since I'm suddenly on leave from work because of suspected plague. >.> Just got tested today, which is why I'm getting myself some pick-me-up art of a favorite character. I'd love to escape into a game sometime in the next two weeks... except I'm a forever DM for my own group, so no escape there!

(Sorry for the ramble. It's like two AM for me and I lost my filter somewhere around midnight.)
@Xialys

Oh, man, it really can be. Especially if you aren't looking for one of the super-popular games. Honestly, I've been kind of considering putting up a search thing here on the FR forums... especially since I'm suddenly on leave from work because of suspected plague. >.> Just got tested today, which is why I'm getting myself some pick-me-up art of a favorite character. I'd love to escape into a game sometime in the next two weeks... except I'm a forever DM for my own group, so no escape there!

(Sorry for the ramble. It's like two AM for me and I lost my filter somewhere around midnight.)
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
1 2