sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
wZRY6Cl.gif 3a12fd70-a45a-45bb-93c0-0a24c3ae9dd2.jpg
B
B
0QP261t.png

@Jheyda @KingMoriarty @RuneGlow @Frionivalis @howyun @mynameisgoliath @Zaviei @Sparkbreeze @Nardaviel @opalqueen @Heart @mysticSpaghetti @misc20 @Continlula @SmolSnek @Veritable @BlazingSkyDragon @Dystopyx @mukuroikusabas @clementine2017 @Soapwort @huskimoon02 @Kaidi @Stanzascale @RiversideWren @XxSwiftwaterxX @magicrystal1123 @OasisOfDragons
PLOT! PLOT! PLOT!
Items: Common Map, Classic Sword, Cane's Helmet, Classic Tail Armor 200t
- B

You decide that since you have everything, it's time to go. You check a second time to make sure everything's in place and your armor is correctly on (the helmet doesn't seem to be coming off, which slightly worries you...). With that, you start to head to the main gates.

The town's mayor is sitting on a bench just before the pathway to the ruins, a sad look on his face. You don't think he'll talk to you if you just pass by, maybe so he doesn't end up making a connection, but if you speak to him he may have something to say.
A) Talk to him, of course!

B) Nah, avoid him.

C) Talking is hard! Back to the stores!!

@Jheyda @KingMoriarty @RuneGlow @Frionivalis @howyun @mynameisgoliath @Zaviei @Sparkbreeze @Nardaviel @opalqueen @Heart @mysticSpaghetti @misc20 @Continlula @SmolSnek @Veritable @BlazingSkyDragon @Dystopyx @mukuroikusabas @clementine2017 @Soapwort @huskimoon02 @Kaidi @Stanzascale @RiversideWren @XxSwiftwaterxX @magicrystal1123 @OasisOfDragons
PLOT! PLOT! PLOT!
Items: Common Map, Classic Sword, Cane's Helmet, Classic Tail Armor 200t
- B

You decide that since you have everything, it's time to go. You check a second time to make sure everything's in place and your armor is correctly on (the helmet doesn't seem to be coming off, which slightly worries you...). With that, you start to head to the main gates.

The town's mayor is sitting on a bench just before the pathway to the ruins, a sad look on his face. You don't think he'll talk to you if you just pass by, maybe so he doesn't end up making a connection, but if you speak to him he may have something to say.
A) Talk to him, of course!

B) Nah, avoid him.

C) Talking is hard! Back to the stores!!

spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
A!
A!
Heart.gif
a! (mostly cause I think we should tell him one of his shopkeeps went crazy)
a! (mostly cause I think we should tell him one of his shopkeeps went crazy)
A
A
0QP261t.png
A :3
A :3
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
C. MORE SHOPPING

A
C. MORE SHOPPING

A
FD1rkPC.png
A
A
wind_small.pngOY2CZgk.pngwind_small.png
A
A
VUS06en.gif