Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 448 449
Jean finally went quiet, still staring at the patch of blood, at the arrow. No response came to her yell. She'd stopped crying now, but that didn't mean she'd stopped hurting.

She felt something small curl up beside her. Silver. Jean knew that Silver must be hurting too. Her remaining daughter still needed her, she needed to be strong for her. "H, hey Silver." She gently picked up the little spiral and curled her arms protectively around the little corkscrew of a spiral. But what could she possibly say, to comfort her? There was nothing to say. Delph was gone, and this time there was no coming back, no undo. This loss was permanent.

She glanced up towards Glacier, wishing now that the one who had resurrected him had saved their power for Delph. But there was no going back now and, looking around, Jean realised she was being selfish. She couldn't show this kind of weakness, she couldn't break down, the clan needed their leader more than ever. She'd spent her whole time leading this clan pretending she was fine, even when the sun hurt, even when nightmares of chains and a stone slab stopped her from sleeping, she'd put on a brave face for the sake of the Clan she lead. What was one more hurt? She'd hide that too. She took a shaky breath, used one of her vines to transfer Silver to nestled safely between her wings, wiped her eyes, and stood.

Jean had been about to say something when Kaleidoscope spoke up. And wow, did her words hurt. Jean snapped in response before she could think about the fact that she maybe shouldn't, "You know pain better than all of us, Kaleidoscope. You hide from the pain you brought apon yourself every moment by using drugs. And you have the gall, to criticise me for feeling? For needing to express myself for just a moment when I realise one of my daughters was dead? And even worse, you seem to be under the impression that I did it? Why not you, then? You, who would laugh at a hatchling's death, who would not allow a mother to feel their daughter's loss. Perhaps your pain has driven you insane."

It was an ill-advised rant, Jean knew that as soon as she stopped, as soon as she let herself think. She sighed, and shook her head. "You're right though, I am a leader. My job is to put my emotions aside for the sake of the clan. My moment of weakness, of pain, is done."

And with that, she looked around her clan again. She knew these dragons and knew them well, she could still hardly believe any of them doing this. Yet one of them had. So who?

Sunburst... He was always nervous and yet... He was a warrior as well as her second in command. He could... And any guilt would be hidden under nervousness. But she didn't want to suspect the other member of the leadership. Not now. She desperately needed him on her side. And the clan desperately needed people to keep them safe.

Her mind went to the fact she'd heard a voice... It had sounded strange. Erdolliel was a ventriloquist... But no, nothing else matched to her.

While her rant against Kaleidoscope has been rash, she had made a point. The killer kept going on about people dying painlessly... Someone in constant pain might say that. Except, on further thought, Kaleidoscope was too muddled by the drugs and not skilled at all with weapons, so perhaps not.

That left... no-one that Jean could be sure about voting against. She thought about the rest, but none of them matched up fully.

Sunburst was... On the one hand too easy to suspect, he had a warrior's training. And yet... No-one had even looked at him. And one of the things that was really stumping her was how the plant trap had happened. He could have learnt how to do that from her...

She frowned, and stared at him, searchingly. "Sunburst, You've a warrior's training to use the weapons, you've been around me long enough to know how to make traps from plants. Any guilt could easily be hidden behind your nervousness... I hope I'm wrong in this, but... Could you have turned against us?"

(That was long so TLDR: Jean snapped at Kaleidoscope, then pulled herself together and after long deliberation voted for Sunburst.)
Jean finally went quiet, still staring at the patch of blood, at the arrow. No response came to her yell. She'd stopped crying now, but that didn't mean she'd stopped hurting.

She felt something small curl up beside her. Silver. Jean knew that Silver must be hurting too. Her remaining daughter still needed her, she needed to be strong for her. "H, hey Silver." She gently picked up the little spiral and curled her arms protectively around the little corkscrew of a spiral. But what could she possibly say, to comfort her? There was nothing to say. Delph was gone, and this time there was no coming back, no undo. This loss was permanent.

She glanced up towards Glacier, wishing now that the one who had resurrected him had saved their power for Delph. But there was no going back now and, looking around, Jean realised she was being selfish. She couldn't show this kind of weakness, she couldn't break down, the clan needed their leader more than ever. She'd spent her whole time leading this clan pretending she was fine, even when the sun hurt, even when nightmares of chains and a stone slab stopped her from sleeping, she'd put on a brave face for the sake of the Clan she lead. What was one more hurt? She'd hide that too. She took a shaky breath, used one of her vines to transfer Silver to nestled safely between her wings, wiped her eyes, and stood.

Jean had been about to say something when Kaleidoscope spoke up. And wow, did her words hurt. Jean snapped in response before she could think about the fact that she maybe shouldn't, "You know pain better than all of us, Kaleidoscope. You hide from the pain you brought apon yourself every moment by using drugs. And you have the gall, to criticise me for feeling? For needing to express myself for just a moment when I realise one of my daughters was dead? And even worse, you seem to be under the impression that I did it? Why not you, then? You, who would laugh at a hatchling's death, who would not allow a mother to feel their daughter's loss. Perhaps your pain has driven you insane."

It was an ill-advised rant, Jean knew that as soon as she stopped, as soon as she let herself think. She sighed, and shook her head. "You're right though, I am a leader. My job is to put my emotions aside for the sake of the clan. My moment of weakness, of pain, is done."

And with that, she looked around her clan again. She knew these dragons and knew them well, she could still hardly believe any of them doing this. Yet one of them had. So who?

Sunburst... He was always nervous and yet... He was a warrior as well as her second in command. He could... And any guilt would be hidden under nervousness. But she didn't want to suspect the other member of the leadership. Not now. She desperately needed him on her side. And the clan desperately needed people to keep them safe.

Her mind went to the fact she'd heard a voice... It had sounded strange. Erdolliel was a ventriloquist... But no, nothing else matched to her.

While her rant against Kaleidoscope has been rash, she had made a point. The killer kept going on about people dying painlessly... Someone in constant pain might say that. Except, on further thought, Kaleidoscope was too muddled by the drugs and not skilled at all with weapons, so perhaps not.

That left... no-one that Jean could be sure about voting against. She thought about the rest, but none of them matched up fully.

Sunburst was... On the one hand too easy to suspect, he had a warrior's training. And yet... No-one had even looked at him. And one of the things that was really stumping her was how the plant trap had happened. He could have learnt how to do that from her...

She frowned, and stared at him, searchingly. "Sunburst, You've a warrior's training to use the weapons, you've been around me long enough to know how to make traps from plants. Any guilt could easily be hidden behind your nervousness... I hope I'm wrong in this, but... Could you have turned against us?"

(That was long so TLDR: Jean snapped at Kaleidoscope, then pulled herself together and after long deliberation voted for Sunburst.)
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
(keeping the angst train going)
Shadowslash had been very, very quiet that day. Not only had he been yet to get over the loss of Glacier, but the tundra's miraculous return had been something he had never imagined to be truly possible. He didn't trust it.

But being roused from his quiet mental exercises --for the shadow dragon must have been part Snapper, as he rarely actually slept-- by Jean's agonized screams momentarily confirmed all his suspicions and fears, at least in his mind.

Jean!

Emerging from his den at almost a full sprint, he reached the center of camp and came to a halt, digging his claws deep into the ground and rising up onto his hind legs. His jaw hung open just enough to bare his teeth, and more than enough for him to breathe shadow magic (the blinding, toxic mist that it was) on the attacker he was so certain he would find.

But the offender was long gone, and Jean herself was clearly safe... at least, physically so. He scanned the camp with confusion, eyes tracing left, then right, then left again. It was only when his gaze locked on to the dark patterning of blood next to Jean and Silver, blood that clearly wasn't either of theirs, when it dawned on him what must have occurred.

He shook his mane out with a flick of his head, jaw setting tight in a pained and almost... enraged expression? Or nauseous? His face was remarkably hard to read. He allowed himself to calm down, dropping back down to his normal stance with all of his claws dug deep into the ground.

Thankfully, with the location of his den, his own near-silent movement, and the... obvious distraction of the moment, Jean hadn't seen his frantic and thoroughly uncontrolled behavior. She had already moved on to expressing her suspicions over the culprit of this awful crime. He quietly crossed the distance between them, standing --solid, silent-- beside her.

"I... There is nothing I can say that would make this any easier." he murmured, looking at Jean with an unusually gentle tone.
"But... being leader doesn't mean you can't take time to think. Sunburst can--"
He paused, realizing his mistake. Jean was accusing Sunburst of murder, of course she wouldn't trust him to manage the clan in her place!
"I can handle the clan if you need a few hours. I deal with at least a dozen other clans, this one shouldn't be hard to look after for a day."

With that, he raised his voice, addressing all in earshot.

"One of us did this. One of us was heartless and brutal enough to murder." He had to pause for a second before continuing. "And a child! Do you have no shame. I don't know which of you I am speaking to but know that I am speaking to you and you alone. This is irredeemable. May you find no rest."

He looked around at the faces of his clanmates. "Essence. These murders have surpassed the skill sets of all of us, at least the skills that are known. But you. Astronomer. You can leave camp any time so long as the stars are out, and no one will question you. You have almost unrestricted access into my archive, you read so much. Some of those books do teach skills that could be used for... this, if one so chose. You have the means and ability to do this."

Once again, Shadowslash had to take a moment to breathe.
"Explain. Yourself."
(keeping the angst train going)
Shadowslash had been very, very quiet that day. Not only had he been yet to get over the loss of Glacier, but the tundra's miraculous return had been something he had never imagined to be truly possible. He didn't trust it.

But being roused from his quiet mental exercises --for the shadow dragon must have been part Snapper, as he rarely actually slept-- by Jean's agonized screams momentarily confirmed all his suspicions and fears, at least in his mind.

Jean!

Emerging from his den at almost a full sprint, he reached the center of camp and came to a halt, digging his claws deep into the ground and rising up onto his hind legs. His jaw hung open just enough to bare his teeth, and more than enough for him to breathe shadow magic (the blinding, toxic mist that it was) on the attacker he was so certain he would find.

But the offender was long gone, and Jean herself was clearly safe... at least, physically so. He scanned the camp with confusion, eyes tracing left, then right, then left again. It was only when his gaze locked on to the dark patterning of blood next to Jean and Silver, blood that clearly wasn't either of theirs, when it dawned on him what must have occurred.

He shook his mane out with a flick of his head, jaw setting tight in a pained and almost... enraged expression? Or nauseous? His face was remarkably hard to read. He allowed himself to calm down, dropping back down to his normal stance with all of his claws dug deep into the ground.

Thankfully, with the location of his den, his own near-silent movement, and the... obvious distraction of the moment, Jean hadn't seen his frantic and thoroughly uncontrolled behavior. She had already moved on to expressing her suspicions over the culprit of this awful crime. He quietly crossed the distance between them, standing --solid, silent-- beside her.

"I... There is nothing I can say that would make this any easier." he murmured, looking at Jean with an unusually gentle tone.
"But... being leader doesn't mean you can't take time to think. Sunburst can--"
He paused, realizing his mistake. Jean was accusing Sunburst of murder, of course she wouldn't trust him to manage the clan in her place!
"I can handle the clan if you need a few hours. I deal with at least a dozen other clans, this one shouldn't be hard to look after for a day."

With that, he raised his voice, addressing all in earshot.

"One of us did this. One of us was heartless and brutal enough to murder." He had to pause for a second before continuing. "And a child! Do you have no shame. I don't know which of you I am speaking to but know that I am speaking to you and you alone. This is irredeemable. May you find no rest."

He looked around at the faces of his clanmates. "Essence. These murders have surpassed the skill sets of all of us, at least the skills that are known. But you. Astronomer. You can leave camp any time so long as the stars are out, and no one will question you. You have almost unrestricted access into my archive, you read so much. Some of those books do teach skills that could be used for... this, if one so chose. You have the means and ability to do this."

Once again, Shadowslash had to take a moment to breathe.
"Explain. Yourself."
Hours had passed since the drops of blood, Delph's blood, had been found. Accusations were made, anger and fury reigned supreme, yet no one seemed any closer to placing their vote. Then Jean, drained and ruined as she was, called out Sunburst.

Erdolliel was surprised, no, shocked that someone else shared her suspicions. Sunburst was so nervous all the time, so innocent and gentle. But perhaps it wasn't nervousness at all. Maybe it was guilt. Either way, it seemed no one was paying him any attention. They were going after the magically skilled, including Erdolliel herself on more than one occasion. But why not Sunburst?

The necromancer needed someone to talk to. It was all so confusing in her head. Erdolliel whispered some sort of incantation, just a few unnatural words. A cloud of dust rose up in front of her, swirling one way and then another, as if the Windsinger couldn't decide which direction to blow. Eventually, the cloud calmed and the vague silhouette of someone very special to Erdolliel stood in its place.

"Hello, mother." The shadow flitted about, tangling and untangling itself as it went.

"Erua, my dear. How goes death?" The dark Spiral ignored the question, she'd heard it plenty of times before. She sighed, "Just get to the point, mother. What do you need help with?"

Erdolliel lowered her head, saddened by the fact that even the dead had no time for her. She took a deep breath and explained the situation as quickly as possible, before Erua lost focus as Spirals often do.

"Well then, it seems you know exactly what to do. If Sunburst is who you suspect, by all means vote him out. Just don't get it wrong. I'd like to put off spending eternity with you for as long as possible." With that, the dark silhouette vanished.

Erdolliel returned to the spot of the most recent murder. Jean was there awaiting the verdict of the clan, but it seemed everyone else was still deciding who to cast out next.

The necromancer broke the silence in an attempt to comfort her aching leader. "I want you to know that I stand with you and this clan, Jean. I understand why my work with the dead might make it difficult to trust me. Just know that I am trying my hardest to figure this out. I won't let Delph's death be meaningless."

Looking off in the direction of Sunburst's den, Erdolliel said, "When Sunburst returns, we'll see if he has anything to say in defense of himself."
Hours had passed since the drops of blood, Delph's blood, had been found. Accusations were made, anger and fury reigned supreme, yet no one seemed any closer to placing their vote. Then Jean, drained and ruined as she was, called out Sunburst.

Erdolliel was surprised, no, shocked that someone else shared her suspicions. Sunburst was so nervous all the time, so innocent and gentle. But perhaps it wasn't nervousness at all. Maybe it was guilt. Either way, it seemed no one was paying him any attention. They were going after the magically skilled, including Erdolliel herself on more than one occasion. But why not Sunburst?

The necromancer needed someone to talk to. It was all so confusing in her head. Erdolliel whispered some sort of incantation, just a few unnatural words. A cloud of dust rose up in front of her, swirling one way and then another, as if the Windsinger couldn't decide which direction to blow. Eventually, the cloud calmed and the vague silhouette of someone very special to Erdolliel stood in its place.

"Hello, mother." The shadow flitted about, tangling and untangling itself as it went.

"Erua, my dear. How goes death?" The dark Spiral ignored the question, she'd heard it plenty of times before. She sighed, "Just get to the point, mother. What do you need help with?"

Erdolliel lowered her head, saddened by the fact that even the dead had no time for her. She took a deep breath and explained the situation as quickly as possible, before Erua lost focus as Spirals often do.

"Well then, it seems you know exactly what to do. If Sunburst is who you suspect, by all means vote him out. Just don't get it wrong. I'd like to put off spending eternity with you for as long as possible." With that, the dark silhouette vanished.

Erdolliel returned to the spot of the most recent murder. Jean was there awaiting the verdict of the clan, but it seemed everyone else was still deciding who to cast out next.

The necromancer broke the silence in an attempt to comfort her aching leader. "I want you to know that I stand with you and this clan, Jean. I understand why my work with the dead might make it difficult to trust me. Just know that I am trying my hardest to figure this out. I won't let Delph's death be meaningless."

Looking off in the direction of Sunburst's den, Erdolliel said, "When Sunburst returns, we'll see if he has anything to say in defense of himself."
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
Silver fixed her eyes on Shadowslash as he spoke. His voice was quiet, yet domineering. Soft, yet accusing.

"I cast my vote for Essence."
Silver fixed her eyes on Shadowslash as he spoke. His voice was quiet, yet domineering. Soft, yet accusing.

"I cast my vote for Essence."
[center][size=1] [s]aaaaAAAAAAA[i]AAAA[/i][/s] [/size] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/448911/44891095p.png[/img][/center] Hearing the news that Glacier had returned, even under mysterious or unknown causes, relieved him. Maybe it was all an elaborate joke? Even if it was, who in the right mind could get a chuckle over the death of a clan member. He heard commotion from the other side of camp, Sunburst had rushed over to the source of the sound. From his distance, he wasn't able to make out the words clear enough to understand them. Shortly after Erdolliel, Sunburst had arrived. Examining the other dragons around him, he was already getting nervous their unhappy looks. "I-Is something..?" He trailed off when his eyes continued to wander, eventually falling onto the pool of crimson blood. For a moment, his mind went blank, listening to the words of sorrow and disgust from the dragon's around him. It was concluded that it was Delph who had passed. "Wh-What?" Of all things, the hatching was now dead. Even with the news of Glacier returning, all that stress returned to him once more like a boulder, his markings beginning to light up in the dark. "The killer, they're still among us..." He them muttered to himself, quietly. Before he could begin asking questions, Jean's voice pierced through his ears, turning his head to look her in the eyes. "M-Me?" He seemed offended, of course, no dragon would wish to be accused of such a thing. "I-I don't kn-know anything about w-weaving nets! Let a-alone have the hands to a-aim a bow!" The Wildclaw was beginning to shake lightly. "I know you, I-I know Delph al-almost ju-just as well! I-I c-could never hurt a h-hatchling, e-especially, especially your own!" Turning his head to Erdolliel, he seemed to become even more saddened as already two dragons and probably more to come, he began to tremble more, his stripes, claws, and all were glowing brightly. "Delph could've seen me a-at any moment!" Especially on this night, any dragon joining the discussion would see him from mile away. "O-Or have heard me, I'm n-not exactly greatest at sn-sneaking around either, f-fidgeting and whatnot." "I-I believe it's [b]Essence[/b] also, a-at anytime of n-night she go o-out without suspicion from anyone. She's been a dragon of f-few words as well."
aaaaAAAAAAAAAAA
44891095p.png

Hearing the news that Glacier had returned, even under mysterious or unknown causes, relieved him. Maybe it was all an elaborate joke? Even if it was, who in the right mind could get a chuckle over the death of a clan member.

He heard commotion from the other side of camp, Sunburst had rushed over to the source of the sound. From his distance, he wasn't able to make out the words clear enough to understand them. Shortly after Erdolliel, Sunburst had arrived. Examining the other dragons around him, he was already getting nervous their unhappy looks.

"I-Is something..?" He trailed off when his eyes continued to wander, eventually falling onto the pool of crimson blood. For a moment, his mind went blank, listening to the words of sorrow and disgust from the dragon's around him. It was concluded that it was Delph who had passed. "Wh-What?" Of all things, the hatching was now dead. Even with the news of Glacier returning, all that stress returned to him once more like a boulder, his markings beginning to light up in the dark. "The killer, they're still among us..." He them muttered to himself, quietly.

Before he could begin asking questions, Jean's voice pierced through his ears, turning his head to look her in the eyes. "M-Me?" He seemed offended, of course, no dragon would wish to be accused of such a thing. "I-I don't kn-know anything about w-weaving nets! Let a-alone have the hands to a-aim a bow!" The Wildclaw was beginning to shake lightly. "I know you, I-I know Delph al-almost ju-just as well! I-I c-could never hurt a h-hatchling, e-especially, especially your own!"

Turning his head to Erdolliel, he seemed to become even more saddened as already two dragons and probably more to come, he began to tremble more, his stripes, claws, and all were glowing brightly. "Delph could've seen me a-at any moment!" Especially on this night, any dragon joining the discussion would see him from mile away. "O-Or have heard me, I'm n-not exactly greatest at sn-sneaking around either, f-fidgeting and whatnot."

"I-I believe it's Essence also, a-at anytime of n-night she go o-out without suspicion from anyone. She's been a dragon of f-few words as well."
Gloomy Highnoon Brimmer avery .
1+ fr time
he / him
Essence mostly stayed to the back of the crowd, away from all of the shouting and accusations. Delph had been the second victim. A hatchling. Who would be heartless enough to kill a child?

She noticed her name being thrown around in the crowd, and then a few dragons turning their heads towards her. They were accusing her. "W-what?" the Pearlcatcher stammered. "Do you really think I would kill, of all things, an INNOCENT HATCHLING, just for my personal gain?" Essence turned towards the crowd, and her eyes fell on one dragon in particular.

"I think Aldebaran had something to do with this."
Essence mostly stayed to the back of the crowd, away from all of the shouting and accusations. Delph had been the second victim. A hatchling. Who would be heartless enough to kill a child?

She noticed her name being thrown around in the crowd, and then a few dragons turning their heads towards her. They were accusing her. "W-what?" the Pearlcatcher stammered. "Do you really think I would kill, of all things, an INNOCENT HATCHLING, just for my personal gain?" Essence turned towards the crowd, and her eyes fell on one dragon in particular.

"I think Aldebaran had something to do with this."
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
Krese stepped to the scene, happy that he survived another day. No one seemed to be missing, so he didn't understand what was going on at first. He glanced at Glacier, the Tundra was back among the living! Maybe that was the cause of the crowd. Hmph. He'd rather have all the attention on himself, but he thought he could share it with the dragon who came back from the dead, "I guess." he thought, stepping closer to the big fluffy potion maker.

That was when he heard Jean cry out in pure pain. He dropped his gaze to the ground, to the pool of blood that just laid there. Jean was almost on top of it -thinking of being there made him shiver- was she hurt? Why was nobody treating their leader? He could've understand if they were both hurt and the clan wanted to heal him first -it'd be a shame to let someone like him die- but no one else seemed hurt. The baby with more than necessary eyes, seemed perfectly fine in her arms.

"Oh." he thought. "The other child. Delph." "WHY KILL DELPH?!" his leader shouted. "Not a baby..." He thought, babies had just, so much potential. As someone in the crowd accused Jean of being the murderer, he couldn't help but open his eyes bigger in disbelief. "Hey. Let's not attack the mourning mother, and our leader, hm?" He said loudly. Having some attention on himself, he enjoyed it as it lasted. Turning his attention to Shadowslash along with the rest of the clan, he listened.

"No wonder why he's a politican." he thought as the crowd voted for Essence, one by one. He was convinced enough, and the Astronomer's words didn't convince him otherwise. Although his eyes were fixed on Sunburst, he spoke, loud enough to be heard. "As much as I agree with you, Jean. I'll go with voting for Essence." he kept his eyes on the Wildclaw, hoping that he knew, if it weren't Essence, he'd be the one he suspected. "A crime like this, can not go unpunished." he thought. He took a moment to remind himself the good times he had with the hatchlings. Obsidian mostly wasn't impressed by him, but Delph and Silver would treat him with respect, and most of the time they were amused by his presence. He carefully glanced at the big Tundra that he stood next to. Maybe Delph too, could come back.

Tldr: He votes for Essence, but also suspicious of Sunburst
Krese stepped to the scene, happy that he survived another day. No one seemed to be missing, so he didn't understand what was going on at first. He glanced at Glacier, the Tundra was back among the living! Maybe that was the cause of the crowd. Hmph. He'd rather have all the attention on himself, but he thought he could share it with the dragon who came back from the dead, "I guess." he thought, stepping closer to the big fluffy potion maker.

That was when he heard Jean cry out in pure pain. He dropped his gaze to the ground, to the pool of blood that just laid there. Jean was almost on top of it -thinking of being there made him shiver- was she hurt? Why was nobody treating their leader? He could've understand if they were both hurt and the clan wanted to heal him first -it'd be a shame to let someone like him die- but no one else seemed hurt. The baby with more than necessary eyes, seemed perfectly fine in her arms.

"Oh." he thought. "The other child. Delph." "WHY KILL DELPH?!" his leader shouted. "Not a baby..." He thought, babies had just, so much potential. As someone in the crowd accused Jean of being the murderer, he couldn't help but open his eyes bigger in disbelief. "Hey. Let's not attack the mourning mother, and our leader, hm?" He said loudly. Having some attention on himself, he enjoyed it as it lasted. Turning his attention to Shadowslash along with the rest of the clan, he listened.

"No wonder why he's a politican." he thought as the crowd voted for Essence, one by one. He was convinced enough, and the Astronomer's words didn't convince him otherwise. Although his eyes were fixed on Sunburst, he spoke, loud enough to be heard. "As much as I agree with you, Jean. I'll go with voting for Essence." he kept his eyes on the Wildclaw, hoping that he knew, if it weren't Essence, he'd be the one he suspected. "A crime like this, can not go unpunished." he thought. He took a moment to remind himself the good times he had with the hatchlings. Obsidian mostly wasn't impressed by him, but Delph and Silver would treat him with respect, and most of the time they were amused by his presence. He carefully glanced at the big Tundra that he stood next to. Maybe Delph too, could come back.

Tldr: He votes for Essence, but also suspicious of Sunburst
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
With all the commotion outside, Redclaw was one of the first to awaken. Being a warrior, even the slightest sounds would alert her awake. She saw a few of her clanmates already gathered somewhere, and when she arrived to the scene, all she saw was the puddle of blood.

Looking at it in confusion, wondering who it was from, she heard Jean approach, and when the leader began crying out in both anger and sadness, Redclaw realized with a tighten in her chest who the victim was. A child? Not even Redclaw would kill a child, she thought. For once she felt empathy and sadness towards one of her clanmates.

She heard accusations and votes for various clanmates. One vote for Jean, but seeing her in this state made Redclaw think otherwise. Aldebaran, the witch, but she is too gentle and would never do anything like this. Sunburst, her own mate and the diplomat. It wouldn't make a difference to her if he was gone, if Redclaw was honest with herself, but she'd never admit that outloud. Essence...

Essence had little evidence, and remembering how the exile of her fellow warrior ended up, Redclaw was hesitant. But someone has to be exiled, and if she really is innocent, at least she won't be trapped with the killer like the rest of them.

"Redclaw votes for Essence. If Essence is innocent, Redclaw apologizes." She said with no hint of emotion, and with a glance towards the astronomer, quietly added, "she'll be safer than Redclaw at least."

((tldr since it came out a bit longer like everyone else's; she votes for Essence))
With all the commotion outside, Redclaw was one of the first to awaken. Being a warrior, even the slightest sounds would alert her awake. She saw a few of her clanmates already gathered somewhere, and when she arrived to the scene, all she saw was the puddle of blood.

Looking at it in confusion, wondering who it was from, she heard Jean approach, and when the leader began crying out in both anger and sadness, Redclaw realized with a tighten in her chest who the victim was. A child? Not even Redclaw would kill a child, she thought. For once she felt empathy and sadness towards one of her clanmates.

She heard accusations and votes for various clanmates. One vote for Jean, but seeing her in this state made Redclaw think otherwise. Aldebaran, the witch, but she is too gentle and would never do anything like this. Sunburst, her own mate and the diplomat. It wouldn't make a difference to her if he was gone, if Redclaw was honest with herself, but she'd never admit that outloud. Essence...

Essence had little evidence, and remembering how the exile of her fellow warrior ended up, Redclaw was hesitant. But someone has to be exiled, and if she really is innocent, at least she won't be trapped with the killer like the rest of them.

"Redclaw votes for Essence. If Essence is innocent, Redclaw apologizes." She said with no hint of emotion, and with a glance towards the astronomer, quietly added, "she'll be safer than Redclaw at least."

((tldr since it came out a bit longer like everyone else's; she votes for Essence))
Death was not something that bothered Obsidian. He rather looked forward to it. But looking around at his clanmates, he was... unnerved. They were all falling apart. Jean wept mournfully, Shadowslash and Erdolliel trying their best to comfort her. But who could comfort someone so hurt? Who would do this to Jean, to everyone?

Who could trick the trickster? Who could trick them all?

"Sunburst, I'm terribly sorry if you are innocent. I'm sorry even more so if you are not. I do not know why you would go on such a murdering spree, but I have no doubt that you could."
Death was not something that bothered Obsidian. He rather looked forward to it. But looking around at his clanmates, he was... unnerved. They were all falling apart. Jean wept mournfully, Shadowslash and Erdolliel trying their best to comfort her. But who could comfort someone so hurt? Who would do this to Jean, to everyone?

Who could trick the trickster? Who could trick them all?

"Sunburst, I'm terribly sorry if you are innocent. I'm sorry even more so if you are not. I do not know why you would go on such a murdering spree, but I have no doubt that you could."
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png ~ She/Her
~ 0+ FR Time
"N-no, not a hatchling!"
The atmosphere around Cherus was so grim that it gave him a headache. He glanced at the three mourning dragons. What if another innocent dragon got exiled? What if the odd skydancer was the next victim himself? He finally manages to decide who to vote for
"I feel like it's Sunburst."
"N-no, not a hatchling!"
The atmosphere around Cherus was so grim that it gave him a headache. He glanced at the three mourning dragons. What if another innocent dragon got exiled? What if the odd skydancer was the next victim himself? He finally manages to decide who to vote for
"I feel like it's Sunburst."
ttGfSL1.png
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 448 449