Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 328 329 330 331 332 ... 445 446
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/329#post_54077340][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/837240/83723945.png[/img][/url] [b]Apres - he/him[/b][/center] Apres was on his dawn patrol; hiking in the dark with his familiar by his side. Once he made it to the starting location, he waited for the sun rise, Aquaris’ warning loomed large in his mind. [i]“This is only the beginning.”[/i] He hopes that’s not true. If there is a Killer among them, he’ll do his best to protect the others, but he can only do so much. His wind magic wouldn’t be useful in this situation. He’s no sleuth either, and he’s still not sure who was responsible for Soliloquy’s death. It might seem uncaring, but he needs his training routine now more than ever. Whenever he feels down, he exercises and it always makes his stress go away, refreshes his mind. With a big sigh he steps on his shield, holding onto his Luminance, and surfs down. His familiar making happy whishing sounds along the way. After a few big tricks in the air, he feels marginally better. Positive thoughts are forming. He has faith in the clan leader and the second-in-command, and surely the whole clan can’t be in on it. There must be dragons he can trust. Those who are unlikely to commit the murder. He’ll talk to the others today, maybe prod around and see if anyone slips up. If everyone cooperates, they’ll find truth for sure. It’s highly unlikely the Killer’ll strike again. Maybe they just had a personal grudge against Soliloquy. Maybe, Apres hesitates on this thought, maybe Soliloquy took their own life. If he could turn back time, he would have love to befriend and save them. He’s glad he got to know Apres though, even for a short while. For those two, he’ll do all he can to solve this. As he makes his way back to his den, he hears voices. More than one. Dragons meeting in the forest. Could this be, the Killer? Killers? He creeps towards the voices, doing his best to keep silent. His hands tremble from the weight of his shield and from nerves. Thankfully, his familiar is staying silent. He feels that sense of dread again, just as he starts to smell a foul stench. [i]”Bear witness, if you have the strength.”[/i] He hears one dragon say, mustering his courage, he walks toward the group only to freeze. He drops his shield, making a noise. Susurri the Spiral lies on the ground, dead. Murdered. “Who did this?” He asks those around him. It couldn’t have been Aquaris, right? He was sure his friend had left the clan. So it has to be someone else, but who and why?
83723945.png
Apres - he/him

Apres was on his dawn patrol; hiking in the dark with his familiar by his side. Once he made it to the starting location, he waited for the sun rise, Aquaris’ warning loomed large in his mind.

“This is only the beginning.” He hopes that’s not true. If there is a Killer among them, he’ll do his best to protect the others, but he can only do so much. His wind magic wouldn’t be useful in this situation.

He’s no sleuth either, and he’s still not sure who was responsible for Soliloquy’s death. It might seem uncaring, but he needs his training routine now more than ever. Whenever he feels down, he exercises and it always makes his stress go away, refreshes his mind.

With a big sigh he steps on his shield, holding onto his Luminance, and surfs down. His familiar making happy whishing sounds along the way.

After a few big tricks in the air, he feels marginally better. Positive thoughts are forming. He has faith in the clan leader and the second-in-command, and surely the whole clan can’t be in on it. There must be dragons he can trust. Those who are unlikely to commit the murder.

He’ll talk to the others today, maybe prod around and see if anyone slips up. If everyone cooperates, they’ll find truth for sure. It’s highly unlikely the Killer’ll strike again. Maybe they just had a personal grudge against Soliloquy. Maybe, Apres hesitates on this thought, maybe Soliloquy took their own life.

If he could turn back time, he would have love to befriend and save them. He’s glad he got to know Apres though, even for a short while. For those two, he’ll do all he can to solve this.

As he makes his way back to his den, he hears voices. More than one. Dragons meeting in the forest. Could this be, the Killer? Killers?

He creeps towards the voices, doing his best to keep silent. His hands tremble from the weight of his shield and from nerves. Thankfully, his familiar is staying silent.

He feels that sense of dread again, just as he starts to smell a foul stench.

”Bear witness, if you have the strength.” He hears one dragon say, mustering his courage, he walks toward the group only to freeze. He drops his shield, making a noise.

Susurri the Spiral lies on the ground, dead. Murdered.

“Who did this?” He asks those around him.
It couldn’t have been Aquaris, right? He was sure his friend had left the clan. So it has to be someone else, but who and why?
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
[I’m going to switch to past tense]

“No. No…” Fable repeated this word in her mind. Her mouth refused to open, and she could feel bile rising from her stomach. She looked away, rushing over to Jovial. The body of Susurri’s limp body looked even worse than Soliloquy’s — this time, Suri’s body was contorted, limbs stiff and held unnatural positions. There was a gashing wound right at his neck, without blood spilling all over him. By this time, the blood had dried considerably, leaving a foul stench.

“Which wretched being could have done this?”

Fable had never gotten the chance to interact with Suri, and during the first day when the clan assembled, she’d only seen him briefly. She wished she could be around to meet the other clan members, maybe if she was more involved in their lives, maybe if she was just more vigilant, maybe they wouldn’t have died. Suri seemed to be bubbly, eager to explore his surroundings, especially when he was around with Arlund and Andromeda. She was sure even he wouldn’t hurt a fly! Who held resentment against him?

Something unpleasant tore within her insides as terrible images began flooding her senses. Terrible images of what might have have happened to Suri, in gruesome detail. In situations like these, it was not good for someone with a vivid imagination.

Stay calm… Fable reminded herself. Just then, Apres approached.

Apres was right. It wasn’t Aquaris, after all. He might have been a murderer, but sometimes people want a second chance to rebuild their lives and leave their past behind. The clan never gave him that chance.

“Do…do you have any theories about what happened?” Fable turned to Apres, who appeared deep in thought. Perhaps he was already working on some detective work.

Then, Fable spotted a half eaten fish lying just near Suri’s body. “Look, there’s a fish lying there. Could this be a clue?” She coughed.

She coughed even more. The stench continued to invade her throat and nostrils. “I think…I’ll…head back and alert Champ about this.”

Fable couldn’t handle it.
[I’m going to switch to past tense]

“No. No…” Fable repeated this word in her mind. Her mouth refused to open, and she could feel bile rising from her stomach. She looked away, rushing over to Jovial. The body of Susurri’s limp body looked even worse than Soliloquy’s — this time, Suri’s body was contorted, limbs stiff and held unnatural positions. There was a gashing wound right at his neck, without blood spilling all over him. By this time, the blood had dried considerably, leaving a foul stench.

“Which wretched being could have done this?”

Fable had never gotten the chance to interact with Suri, and during the first day when the clan assembled, she’d only seen him briefly. She wished she could be around to meet the other clan members, maybe if she was more involved in their lives, maybe if she was just more vigilant, maybe they wouldn’t have died. Suri seemed to be bubbly, eager to explore his surroundings, especially when he was around with Arlund and Andromeda. She was sure even he wouldn’t hurt a fly! Who held resentment against him?

Something unpleasant tore within her insides as terrible images began flooding her senses. Terrible images of what might have have happened to Suri, in gruesome detail. In situations like these, it was not good for someone with a vivid imagination.

Stay calm… Fable reminded herself. Just then, Apres approached.

Apres was right. It wasn’t Aquaris, after all. He might have been a murderer, but sometimes people want a second chance to rebuild their lives and leave their past behind. The clan never gave him that chance.

“Do…do you have any theories about what happened?” Fable turned to Apres, who appeared deep in thought. Perhaps he was already working on some detective work.

Then, Fable spotted a half eaten fish lying just near Suri’s body. “Look, there’s a fish lying there. Could this be a clue?” She coughed.

She coughed even more. The stench continued to invade her throat and nostrils. “I think…I’ll…head back and alert Champ about this.”

Fable couldn’t handle it.
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/329#post_54077340][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/837240/83723945.png[/img][/url] [b]Apres - he/him[/b][/center] "Theories?" Apres wasn't expecting someone to ask him about his thoughts. Especially since it concerns a murder. "I'm not sure. If we're dealing with the same Killer, they seemed to use a different method. Soliloquy was strangled. Judging by the blood." He shuddered. "I think Suri was stabbed to death." He couldn't bear to look at the body for too long. He didn't even notice the fish until Fable brought it up. That with all the blood explains the intense smell. If the fish is a clue, Apres can't figure it out. He's frustrated and scared. He feels powerless. He watches Fable leave to inform the clan leader. Others should arrive soon, and hopefully they can solve this murder. This stench is a problem though, it's quite distracting. He's sure someone will complain about it, and with it lingering in the air, it'll be hard to focus. Perhaps there is something he can do. "Don't be alarmed." He warns the other dragons. [b]"I'm going to use the wind to get rid of the smell. This should not change the crime scene in any other way."[/b] He moves his wings gently, and light gusts of wind appear, they carry the scent away from the fish and towards the opposite side of the clangrounds. The smell wasn't completely gone, he didn't want to go too strong with his magic, but it's tolerable now. At least anyone can do a proper investigation.
83723945.png
Apres - he/him
"Theories?" Apres wasn't expecting someone to ask him about his thoughts. Especially since it concerns a murder. "I'm not sure. If we're dealing with the same Killer, they seemed to use a different method. Soliloquy was strangled. Judging by the blood." He shuddered. "I think Suri was stabbed to death."

He couldn't bear to look at the body for too long. He didn't even notice the fish until Fable brought it up. That with all the blood explains the intense smell. If the fish is a clue, Apres can't figure it out. He's frustrated and scared. He feels powerless.

He watches Fable leave to inform the clan leader. Others should arrive soon, and hopefully they can solve this murder.

This stench is a problem though, it's quite distracting. He's sure someone will complain about it, and with it lingering in the air, it'll be hard to focus. Perhaps there is something he can do.

"Don't be alarmed." He warns the other dragons. "I'm going to use the wind to get rid of the smell. This should not change the crime scene in any other way."

He moves his wings gently, and light gusts of wind appear, they carry the scent away from the fish and towards the opposite side of the clangrounds.

The smell wasn't completely gone, he didn't want to go too strong with his magic, but it's tolerable now. At least anyone can do a proper investigation.
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69882363][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/698824/69882363.png[/img][/url] [rule] All things considered, Requiem couldn’t say he was terribly excited about getting out of bed the next morning. Having a killer in the clan was certainly a way to make someone nervous, meaning it took forever for him to go to sleep, and in the morning, he wanted to close his eyes and return to his world of dreams, where he could pretend none of this had ever happened. At least he hadn’t died this morning. When he did drag himself out of his den, he didn’t stray far from the town, his wings aching too much to carry him towards where he saw a crowd gathering. Instead, he watched from a distance, wondering if tragedy had struck once again. [rule] Requiem votes for [b]Weblyn[/b]
69882363.png

All things considered, Requiem couldn’t say he was terribly excited about getting out of bed the next morning. Having a killer in the clan was certainly a way to make someone nervous, meaning it took forever for him to go to sleep, and in the morning, he wanted to close his eyes and return to his world of dreams, where he could pretend none of this had ever happened. At least he hadn’t died this morning. When he did drag himself out of his den, he didn’t stray far from the town, his wings aching too much to carry him towards where he saw a crowd gathering. Instead, he watched from a distance, wondering if tragedy had struck once again.

Requiem votes for Weblyn
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63356880][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/633569/63356880.png[/img][/url] [color=Darkorchid]ANDROMEDA[/color] ----- [i][The sound of someone shouting rouses Andromeda from an... admittedly not-so-great slumber. Fear and anxiety from the previous day's events had kept her chest pounding too powerfully and loudly for her to find a comfortable position to sleep in. A dragon, dead, and it seemed a very deliberate death no matter how much she had tried to convince herself to the contrary. Poor Soliloquy... Though much of her initial despair over the incident had passed, she still grieved bitterly for the lost Nocturne. All she could do, all she could tell herself to do at this point, was to hope it would be the last of them. So then why was the first thing she heard this morning "a tragedy has befallen us"? The Skydancer staggers to her feet and darts outside, only to stop in her tracks when she catches a whiff of an extremely pungent odor—the smell of not a rotting dragon, but a rotting... fish? And the smell is being blown directly into her face by the wind, as well.][/i] [color=darkorchid]"[i]GACK[/i]—! Hoo, by the Arcanist's beard, that is an [i]odor[/i]...!"[/color] [i][Saturnz, having followed her outside, immediately shrieks in discomfort from the aroma and retreats back into the den, eliciting an exasperated sigh from the Skydancer as she slowly trots over to join the crowd.][/i] ----- [center][color=darkorchid]ANDROMEDA[/color] VOTES FOR [b]WEBLYN[/b] [size=1](once again, will try to find a way to work this into the RP later if I have time [s]though I doubt I will, hence me doing this here[/s])[/size][/center]
63356880.png
ANDROMEDA
[The sound of someone shouting rouses Andromeda from an... admittedly not-so-great slumber. Fear and anxiety from the previous day's events had kept her chest pounding too powerfully and loudly for her to find a comfortable position to sleep in. A dragon, dead, and it seemed a very deliberate death no matter how much she had tried to convince herself to the contrary. Poor Soliloquy... Though much of her initial despair over the incident had passed, she still grieved bitterly for the lost Nocturne. All she could do, all she could tell herself to do at this point, was to hope it would be the last of them.

So then why was the first thing she heard this morning "a tragedy has befallen us"?

The Skydancer staggers to her feet and darts outside, only to stop in her tracks when she catches a whiff of an extremely pungent odor—the smell of not a rotting dragon, but a rotting... fish? And the smell is being blown directly into her face by the wind, as well.]
"GACK—! Hoo, by the Arcanist's beard, that is an odor...!"

[Saturnz, having followed her outside, immediately shrieks in discomfort from the aroma and retreats back into the den, eliciting an exasperated sigh from the Skydancer as she slowly trots over to join the crowd.]
ANDROMEDA VOTES FOR WEBLYN
(once again, will try to find a way to work this into the RP later if I have time though I doubt I will, hence me doing this here)
tRNevRC.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCutbug
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifgenderfluid (any pronouns + ey/em)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdemiro-ace lesbian
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifautism/ADHD

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRPer
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifartist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifwannabe writer
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +3
tRNevRC.gif
Fable’s legs were trembling even before she could finally see Clan’s dens. Her face felt tense, but she held back. She must not cry. When she began crying out to Champ and the others, there was an apparent crack in her voice. “Susurri is dead!”

Some of the others had woken up. They all looked confused as well. But her brother was not up yet. Where was Champ? Her heart sank slowly, descending into an endless pit of nothingness. Her mind began to fear for the worst. What if he died, too…in his sleep? “My brother, please wake up!” She screamed.

Fable votes for Weblyn
Fable’s legs were trembling even before she could finally see Clan’s dens. Her face felt tense, but she held back. She must not cry. When she began crying out to Champ and the others, there was an apparent crack in her voice. “Susurri is dead!”

Some of the others had woken up. They all looked confused as well. But her brother was not up yet. Where was Champ? Her heart sank slowly, descending into an endless pit of nothingness. Her mind began to fear for the worst. What if he died, too…in his sleep? “My brother, please wake up!” She screamed.

Fable votes for Weblyn
"Bear witness, if you have the strength."
Jovial wasn't sure that he had the strength to do so - but as the second in command, he had the responsibility. He took a deep breath before the trio approached the scene, acknowledging that Apres too had joined them along the way.

Jovial held onto Fable's shoulders as the younger dragon approached him, trying to share some of his strength with her. "Fable, I don't think you should stay here." he said softly, feeling a sense of relief when she offered to fetch Champ. Yes. Champ would have more control over the situation, and Fable wouldn't need to... see what was left of Sussuri any longer. "Can you... Can you also check on Feroe?" he requested softly.

Jovial took a deep breath of clean, fresh air after Apres got rid of the stench, sending the nocturne an appreciative nod. It would be easier to focus on what was in front of them now."Thank you, for clearing the air." he said, getting closer to Suri's body. He turned him - no, it - around with the help of his cane, revealing the wound that took Suri from them. It was quite a gnarly sight. "That is quite a clean cut." he murmured. "It couldn't have taken him long to pass..."

Jovial votes for Weblyn

"Bear witness, if you have the strength."
Jovial wasn't sure that he had the strength to do so - but as the second in command, he had the responsibility. He took a deep breath before the trio approached the scene, acknowledging that Apres too had joined them along the way.

Jovial held onto Fable's shoulders as the younger dragon approached him, trying to share some of his strength with her. "Fable, I don't think you should stay here." he said softly, feeling a sense of relief when she offered to fetch Champ. Yes. Champ would have more control over the situation, and Fable wouldn't need to... see what was left of Sussuri any longer. "Can you... Can you also check on Feroe?" he requested softly.

Jovial took a deep breath of clean, fresh air after Apres got rid of the stench, sending the nocturne an appreciative nod. It would be easier to focus on what was in front of them now."Thank you, for clearing the air." he said, getting closer to Suri's body. He turned him - no, it - around with the help of his cane, revealing the wound that took Suri from them. It was quite a gnarly sight. "That is quite a clean cut." he murmured. "It couldn't have taken him long to pass..."

Jovial votes for Weblyn

Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
Grateful for Apres having cleared the air, Arlund could breathe a bit better. Though it did nothing to improve the gruesomeness of the scene itself. Visceral, and savage, murder was an art that revealed the darkest of ones soul. The souls who had done this must have been particularly vile. Arlund's snout curled at the thought, becoming more enraged by the second.

"A vile beast. I can think of nothing else which may have committed these acts that we have bore witness. The monster must be dealt with swiftly, and may the eleven have mercy on their miserable soul, for they shall find none here."

Arlund stormed off to do something that might cool his temper. Perhaps their deceased friend could use a proper memorial stone.

Arlund votes for Weblyn
Grateful for Apres having cleared the air, Arlund could breathe a bit better. Though it did nothing to improve the gruesomeness of the scene itself. Visceral, and savage, murder was an art that revealed the darkest of ones soul. The souls who had done this must have been particularly vile. Arlund's snout curled at the thought, becoming more enraged by the second.

"A vile beast. I can think of nothing else which may have committed these acts that we have bore witness. The monster must be dealt with swiftly, and may the eleven have mercy on their miserable soul, for they shall find none here."

Arlund stormed off to do something that might cool his temper. Perhaps their deceased friend could use a proper memorial stone.

Arlund votes for Weblyn
nudX0O8.png
[center]Feroe [img]https://i.imgur.com/9lhFMjr.png[/img] (Interacting with Fable)[/center] There's a lot less commotion when Feroe gets up today, but there's also a lingering smell of fish. It's been a long night- first of working on the non-stone part of the memorial with Fable, and then of strange, strange dreams. Feroe wouldn't mind waking up to the appetizing smell of fish on a normal day, but that's just the problem- this smell is faded, but still far from fresh. Maybe she'll have to tell that fishing Aether that his catch's gone bad. That thought dies as soon as she steps outside- and, just like yesterday, sees grim faces. Fable looks damn [i]distraught[/i], and Jovial doesn't seem much better. They're talking near the edge of the woods, and she thinks she might even hear her own name. Before she's close enough to ask them what's going on, though, Jovial heads off into the trees. So Feroe stops to talk to Fable first. "What's going on?" ----- Feroe votes for [b]Weblyn[/b]
Feroe
9lhFMjr.png
(Interacting with Fable)

There's a lot less commotion when Feroe gets up today, but there's also a lingering smell of fish.

It's been a long night- first of working on the non-stone part of the memorial with Fable, and then of strange, strange dreams.

Feroe wouldn't mind waking up to the appetizing smell of fish on a normal day, but that's just the problem- this smell is faded, but still far from fresh. Maybe she'll have to tell that fishing Aether that his catch's gone bad.

That thought dies as soon as she steps outside- and, just like yesterday, sees grim faces. Fable looks damn distraught, and Jovial doesn't seem much better. They're talking near the edge of the woods, and she thinks she might even hear her own name. Before she's close enough to ask them what's going on, though, Jovial heads off into the trees.

So Feroe stops to talk to Fable first.

"What's going on?"

Feroe votes for Weblyn
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
Heeding Jovial’s request, Fable eyed the dens in search for Feroe’s presence. So far, Champ was still not around, and she could only hope that he had been sleeping soundly and having pleasant dreams. Never in her life she’d felt this vulnerable.

Soon she spotted a tall dragon, stretching her wings. Feroe! She sighed in relief, and quickly she went over to Feroe. It seemed that Feroe was heading towards her as well.

“What’s going on?”

It took some time for Fable to consolidate her thoughts. “Yesterday…it was Soliloquy. I wanted to believe he succumbed to a disease…but today Susurri was taken away, too. We…we were very wrong about Aquaris.”
Heeding Jovial’s request, Fable eyed the dens in search for Feroe’s presence. So far, Champ was still not around, and she could only hope that he had been sleeping soundly and having pleasant dreams. Never in her life she’d felt this vulnerable.

Soon she spotted a tall dragon, stretching her wings. Feroe! She sighed in relief, and quickly she went over to Feroe. It seemed that Feroe was heading towards her as well.

“What’s going on?”

It took some time for Fable to consolidate her thoughts. “Yesterday…it was Soliloquy. I wanted to believe he succumbed to a disease…but today Susurri was taken away, too. We…we were very wrong about Aquaris.”
1 2 ... 328 329 330 331 332 ... 445 446