Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 326 327 328 329 330 ... 443 444
[center]Feroe [img]https://i.imgur.com/9lhFMjr.png[/img] (Interacting with Fable and Champ)[/center] Feroe can't see into the den from here, but maybe that's a blessing. She glances from Champ to Fable. "I've never made a gravestone," she admits, "but I can give it my best shot." She nods more firmly down at Fable. "We can make something nice. You probably have more of an eye for elegant design than I do," she attempts to joke, with a glance over the many delicate golden adornments draped from Fable's body and wings. It's hard to put much humor into anything in this situation, but worth a try. Feroe almost wishes she knew this dragon, so she could have a shot at making them something really meaningful. But it's probably for the best that the death feels more unsettling and tragic than genuinely devastating. Gods, though. She hopes Jovial is taking this well. She hardly knows her brother, but she could tell how much hope he had for this clan.
Feroe
9lhFMjr.png
(Interacting with Fable and Champ)

Feroe can't see into the den from here, but maybe that's a blessing. She glances from Champ to Fable.

"I've never made a gravestone," she admits, "but I can give it my best shot."

She nods more firmly down at Fable. "We can make something nice. You probably have more of an eye for elegant design than I do," she attempts to joke, with a glance over the many delicate golden adornments draped from Fable's body and wings. It's hard to put much humor into anything in this situation, but worth a try.

Feroe almost wishes she knew this dragon, so she could have a shot at making them something really meaningful. But it's probably for the best that the death feels more unsettling and tragic than genuinely devastating.

Gods, though. She hopes Jovial is taking this well. She hardly knows her brother, but she could tell how much hope he had for this clan.
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81509923][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/815100/81509923.png[/img][/url][/center] ----- [Center][b]Interacting with Champ, and Feroe[/b][/center] ----- Arlund was quite late to rise, he had a long night finishing up the tapestry he had made for Andromeda. It was not uncommon that he spent sleepless nights piecing, adjusting, and fussing over a project. The labor was always worth it however, he had made a lovely tapestry for his new friend, and took off in a flurry of petals to deliver his gift. Arlund swooped into the clan center, it seemed significantly less lively than was to be expected. Taking in the odd scene, Arlund caught sight of a rather impressive imperial. He couldn't stop himself from outright gasping, and leaping towards the magnificent dragon. "What a wonderful morning it must be, to encounter an imperial as magnificent as you! Truly I have never seen a dragon so unique and impressive! You must, I beg, simply MUST allow me to immortalize you in stone! I believe the shifting surface of marble would do your amorphous form justice, don't you think? As a matter of fact I-" Arlund cut himself off abruptly once he realized the situation. How could he have been so careless, to ignore the fact that a dragon had just died!? The corpse was unmistakably dead once he noticed it, A dragon he hardly knew, and now never will. Arlund bowed deeply to the imperial in apology. "If your graciousness would forgive my blatant ignorance. I should have taken care to assess the situation." Picking himself up, Arlund turned to other guardian who had gathered. "I believe you mentioned something about a tombstone? If you require any assistance, I am quite proficient at stonework."
81509923.png

Interacting with Champ, and Feroe

Arlund was quite late to rise, he had a long night finishing up the tapestry he had made for Andromeda. It was not uncommon that he spent sleepless nights piecing, adjusting, and fussing over a project. The labor was always worth it however, he had made a lovely tapestry for his new friend, and took off in a flurry of petals to deliver his gift.

Arlund swooped into the clan center, it seemed significantly less lively than was to be expected. Taking in the odd scene, Arlund caught sight of a rather impressive imperial. He couldn't stop himself from outright gasping, and leaping towards the magnificent dragon.

"What a wonderful morning it must be, to encounter an imperial as magnificent as you! Truly I have never seen a dragon so unique and impressive! You must, I beg, simply MUST allow me to immortalize you in stone! I believe the shifting surface of marble would do your amorphous form justice, don't you think? As a matter of fact I-"

Arlund cut himself off abruptly once he realized the situation. How could he have been so careless, to ignore the fact that a dragon had just died!? The corpse was unmistakably dead once he noticed it, A dragon he hardly knew, and now never will. Arlund bowed deeply to the imperial in apology.

"If your graciousness would forgive my blatant ignorance. I should have taken care to assess the situation."

Picking himself up, Arlund turned to other guardian who had gathered.

"I believe you mentioned something about a tombstone? If you require any assistance, I am quite proficient at stonework."
nudX0O8.png
Jovial stayed with Andromeda and Weblyn until they were done with their first cups of tea, which seemingly helped Andromeda calm down. After serving another round of tea (and taking his night cap off), he entrusted Andromeda to Weblyn and decided to check the scene out for himself, still having his doubts about the whole murder thing.

He arrived at the scene right as the guardian finished his sentence, talking about a tombstone. So Soliloquy really was dead, huh?

Jovial took a deep breath before approaching his and Champ's sisters. "This wasn't what I had in mind when I installed that furnace for you." he muttered. It was supposed to be a furnace where Feroe could craft for fun! She was supposed to craft whatever she wanted there, not gravestones for someone they barely knew. It was all so upsetting.

Fable looked very shaken too, not as shaken as Andromeda, thank the gods, and she was also quicker in her recovery, already thinking about how she could help the efforts to give Soliloquy a proper burial. She really was Champ's sister, always so dutiful.

With Arlund joining them, Jovial said his goodbyes to the group as they left and walked closer to the body, wanting to see it for himself before it was taken away. He felt his stomach twist at the sight - and the smell, gods, the smell - moving his hand towards his mouth to make sure he kept his tea inside. It didn't seem like anything was wrong with him, other than the fact that his neck was bent at a very uncomfortable angle. If he was in bed, Jovial could've mistaken him for sleeping.

He sighed and turned his back to the body, finally approaching Champ. This was supposed to be a nice, vacation-like trip, where they could just let go of their responsibilities for once and get a rest. He wordlessly leaned on the monster's side, sighing once more. He didn't want to speculate about what happened to Soliloquy, or discuss what their next course of action should be. Because if they did, it would all be real. And they would have to deal with the problem. So he just stayed quiet, postponing their responsibilities for one more moment.

Of course, that didn't last long. As nice as it was to delay the inevitable and to ignore everything, Jovial couldn't do that, and neither could Champ. So, he just lightly tapped the top of his cane, allowing some Lightning energy to flow into himself. Disancing him from Champ, he asked "Do you know what exactly happened? Maybe he had some allergies or something." He really wanted that theory to be true. "And do you remember if he gave us anyone to get in contact with in case something happened?"

Jovial votes for Andromeda
Jovial stayed with Andromeda and Weblyn until they were done with their first cups of tea, which seemingly helped Andromeda calm down. After serving another round of tea (and taking his night cap off), he entrusted Andromeda to Weblyn and decided to check the scene out for himself, still having his doubts about the whole murder thing.

He arrived at the scene right as the guardian finished his sentence, talking about a tombstone. So Soliloquy really was dead, huh?

Jovial took a deep breath before approaching his and Champ's sisters. "This wasn't what I had in mind when I installed that furnace for you." he muttered. It was supposed to be a furnace where Feroe could craft for fun! She was supposed to craft whatever she wanted there, not gravestones for someone they barely knew. It was all so upsetting.

Fable looked very shaken too, not as shaken as Andromeda, thank the gods, and she was also quicker in her recovery, already thinking about how she could help the efforts to give Soliloquy a proper burial. She really was Champ's sister, always so dutiful.

With Arlund joining them, Jovial said his goodbyes to the group as they left and walked closer to the body, wanting to see it for himself before it was taken away. He felt his stomach twist at the sight - and the smell, gods, the smell - moving his hand towards his mouth to make sure he kept his tea inside. It didn't seem like anything was wrong with him, other than the fact that his neck was bent at a very uncomfortable angle. If he was in bed, Jovial could've mistaken him for sleeping.

He sighed and turned his back to the body, finally approaching Champ. This was supposed to be a nice, vacation-like trip, where they could just let go of their responsibilities for once and get a rest. He wordlessly leaned on the monster's side, sighing once more. He didn't want to speculate about what happened to Soliloquy, or discuss what their next course of action should be. Because if they did, it would all be real. And they would have to deal with the problem. So he just stayed quiet, postponing their responsibilities for one more moment.

Of course, that didn't last long. As nice as it was to delay the inevitable and to ignore everything, Jovial couldn't do that, and neither could Champ. So, he just lightly tapped the top of his cane, allowing some Lightning energy to flow into himself. Disancing him from Champ, he asked "Do you know what exactly happened? Maybe he had some allergies or something." He really wanted that theory to be true. "And do you remember if he gave us anyone to get in contact with in case something happened?"

Jovial votes for Andromeda
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/326#post_53965859][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/837240/83723945.png[/img][/url] [b]Apres - he/him[/b][/center] It was very difficult for Apres to move the body to the clearing, but he didn't want to disobey the clan leader. After he and Aquaris laid Soliloquy gently on the ground, Apres just stood to the side. Deep in thought, and listening to what the others are saying. Since he saw the body up close, he thinks that the victim was strangled to death. They were found lying on their bed, so the Killer must have held them down, perhaps with a Yuccarope or maybe a leash? [center]Apres votes for [b]Weblyn[/b][/center]
83723945.png
Apres - he/him
It was very difficult for Apres to move the body to the clearing, but he didn't want to disobey the clan leader. After he and Aquaris laid Soliloquy gently on the ground, Apres just stood to the side. Deep in thought, and listening to what the others are saying.

Since he saw the body up close, he thinks that the victim was strangled to death. They were found lying on their bed, so the Killer must have held them down, perhaps with a Yuccarope or maybe a leash?
Apres votes for Weblyn
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63356880][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/633569/63356880.png[/img][/url] [color=Darkorchid]ANDROMEDA[/color] [b]Interacting with:[/b] Jovial / Weblyn ----- [i][As Jovial moves to leave his den, Andromeda quickly calls out to him.][/i] [color=darkorchid]"Th-thank you for... helping me recompose myself. Sincerest apologies for the trouble, once again... [size=1]I can only hope Champ and his cohorts can give the poor Nocturne the dignity he deserves...[/size] Don't let me hold you up for long, dear! Farewell!"[/color] [i][With Jovial gone, though, and Weblyn awfully quiet, she's not entirely sure what to do or where to go from here. It wouldn't be a good idea to go back and force herself to look at the corpse again, heavens no, not after she had just calmed down. But staying in someone else's den while they're out and about feels so impolite to her, even in spite of him not asking that the two of them leave yet... Argh, she can't think straight right now. She's just going to drink more of her tea and try to collect her thoughts, and then she'll decide what to do and where to go from there.][/i] ----- [color=darkorchid]ANDROMEDA[/color] VOTES FOR [b]RIVIEL[/b] [size=1](will try to incorporate this into RP later)[/size]
63356880.png
ANDROMEDA
Interacting with: Jovial / Weblyn
[As Jovial moves to leave his den, Andromeda quickly calls out to him.] "Th-thank you for... helping me recompose myself. Sincerest apologies for the trouble, once again... I can only hope Champ and his cohorts can give the poor Nocturne the dignity he deserves... Don't let me hold you up for long, dear! Farewell!"

[With Jovial gone, though, and Weblyn awfully quiet, she's not entirely sure what to do or where to go from here. It wouldn't be a good idea to go back and force herself to look at the corpse again, heavens no, not after she had just calmed down. But staying in someone else's den while they're out and about feels so impolite to her, even in spite of him not asking that the two of them leave yet... Argh, she can't think straight right now. She's just going to drink more of her tea and try to collect her thoughts, and then she'll decide what to do and where to go from there.]
ANDROMEDA VOTES FOR RIVIEL
(will try to incorporate this into RP later)
tRNevRC.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCutbug
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifgenderfluid (any pronouns + ey/em)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdemiro-ace lesbian
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifautism/ADHD

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRPer
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifartist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifwannabe writer
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +3
tRNevRC.gif
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75927847][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/759279/75927847_350.png[/img][/url] [size=6][b]Aquaris[/b][/size][/center] [rule] Honestly, Aquaris thinks this voting system is flawed. After all, what information can you glean from one kill? Rather, Aquaris would prefer a watch system. Or something more sensible. Certainly not a blind vote. It’s almost as if they’re randomly deciding to exile dragons. Of course there’s some evidence behind these votes. Aquaris understands that. He just doesn’t think there’s enough evidence for a reliable exile. And yet he doesn’t really have a choice. What should he do, declare how flawed this system is? No. Why would he do that? Aquaris decides that he should follow along. Of course he won’t cast a random vote. He simply wants this incident to be forgotten quickly. He wants to point to this clan and explain that he is just a normal dragon who quickly formed a completely innocent and functional clan. He must decide based on the evidence. His mind runs over every dragon he’s seen since entering the clan. Only one really stands out to him. It’s the Aether, the fisher. He seems strong enough to use his nets as a rope, and strangle the life out of that Nocturne. Yes, there is no other dragon he suspects as much as the Aether. Perhaps he might even strike up a conversation with him, but he doubts it. After all, if the Aether is smart, of course he won’t confess to murder. This would be a useless conversation, and Aquaris does not like to waste his precious time. And so, the twin pearled dragon casts his vote, scrawled on a slip of paper in an official manner. [rule] Aquaris votes for [b]Riviel[/b].
75927847_350.png
Aquaris

Honestly, Aquaris thinks this voting system is flawed. After all, what information can you glean from one kill? Rather, Aquaris would prefer a watch system. Or something more sensible. Certainly not a blind vote. It’s almost as if they’re randomly deciding to exile dragons.

Of course there’s some evidence behind these votes. Aquaris understands that. He just doesn’t think there’s enough evidence for a reliable exile. And yet he doesn’t really have a choice. What should he do, declare how flawed this system is? No. Why would he do that?

Aquaris decides that he should follow along. Of course he won’t cast a random vote. He simply wants this incident to be forgotten quickly. He wants to point to this clan and explain that he is just a normal dragon who quickly formed a completely innocent and functional clan. He must decide based on the evidence.

His mind runs over every dragon he’s seen since entering the clan. Only one really stands out to him. It’s the Aether, the fisher. He seems strong enough to use his nets as a rope, and strangle the life out of that Nocturne. Yes, there is no other dragon he suspects as much as the Aether. Perhaps he might even strike up a conversation with him, but he doubts it.

After all, if the Aether is smart, of course he won’t confess to murder. This would be a useless conversation, and Aquaris does not like to waste his precious time. And so, the twin pearled dragon casts his vote, scrawled on a slip of paper in an official manner.
Aquaris votes for Riviel.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
[center]Feroe [img]https://i.imgur.com/9lhFMjr.png[/img] (Interacting with Arlund)[/center] "Stonework is probably more appropriate," Feroe muses to the flashy guardian as they head from the scene, leaving her brother with Champ. "Fable and I could make some ornaments, if you don't mind doing the main part." She hopes Fable won't mind being volunteered- but it seems like the pearlcatcher needs her mind off of everything. So does Feroe. Some tinkering might help, even if it's still related to the memorial. They pass a rather aloof-looking Pearlcatcher. It's strange to see some dragons strutting around normally after a murder... and it sort of rubs Feroe the wrong way. ----- [b]Feroe[/b] votes for Aquaris
Feroe
9lhFMjr.png
(Interacting with Arlund)

"Stonework is probably more appropriate," Feroe muses to the flashy guardian as they head from the scene, leaving her brother with Champ. "Fable and I could make some ornaments, if you don't mind doing the main part."

She hopes Fable won't mind being volunteered- but it seems like the pearlcatcher needs her mind off of everything. So does Feroe. Some tinkering might help, even if it's still related to the memorial.

They pass a rather aloof-looking Pearlcatcher. It's strange to see some dragons strutting around normally after a murder... and it sort of rubs Feroe the wrong way.

Feroe votes for Aquaris
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84781720][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/847818/84781720_350.png[/img][/url] [rule] After hearing everything, and being sorta out of it the whole time, Weblyn sighed. Shoot. She wasn’t very good at making decisions- always a bit anxious about it- and with how major this decision was, it was even worse. Although she hadn’t exactly interacted with Aquaris, he did seem… off in a way. Something about him threw her off… but the aether seemed off too… and had easy access to something they could use to strangle someone, and probably strong too… hmph. Obviously she had to choose. So, she cast her vote. [rule] Weblyn voted for [b]Riviel.[/b]
84781720_350.png

After hearing everything, and being sorta out of it the whole time, Weblyn sighed. Shoot. She wasn’t very good at making decisions- always a bit anxious about it- and with how major this decision was, it was even worse.
Although she hadn’t exactly interacted with Aquaris, he did seem… off in a way. Something about him threw her off… but the aether seemed off too… and had easy access to something they could use to strangle someone, and probably strong too… hmph.
Obviously she had to choose. So, she cast her vote.

Weblyn voted for Riviel.
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=83155057][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/831551/83155057.png[/img][/url] Interacting with: N/A Callisto finally awoken, late as usual. The coatl was a late riser, early sleeper, while his older brother was the early bird. He was always awaken by his brother Endymion super early in the morning, and he hated it. He needed his beauty sleep, so he could have enough energy for the coming day. That’s why he decided to come to this newly formed clan, mostly to get away from the kingdom, and his brother. Callisto didn’t think his brother was terrible at all, no, he just wanted to get away, to see what the world was like, and he felt that this clan was a amazing new start for him. And he could also prank the dragons here and cause some harmless trouble, that’s all. All his pranks don’t work in his brother anymore, unfortunately, for him. As the prince awakened, he stretched his four wings, craning his neck as he tried to get the stiffness out of him. He was still half asleep, not fully awake yet, and so he was not aware of the current events arising in the clan. Callisto finished stretching and wandered out of his fancy den, full of his jewels and such, and saw a crowd of dragons talking to each other in frantic whispers, their voices carrying out in the wind. It seemed serious. He was intrigued, wondering what was happening. Since he was now fully awake, he walked towards the dragons, confused. Then he got ahold of the current situation. A dragon, dead? He was shocked. This wasn’t supposed to happen. This clan was peaceful, wasn’t it? Seemed like Callisto was wrong. The coatl sat down, the silks and jewels brushing the grass, and pondered about the supposed murder. This was not a good time to cause mischief. Even he knew this wasn’t something to joke about. Tonight, it seems as he would be voting Aquaris.
83155057.png

Interacting with: N/A

Callisto finally awoken, late as usual.

The coatl was a late riser, early sleeper, while his older brother was the early bird. He was always awaken by his brother Endymion super early in the morning, and he hated it. He needed his beauty sleep, so he could have enough energy for the coming day.

That’s why he decided to come to this newly formed clan, mostly to get away from the kingdom, and his brother. Callisto didn’t think his brother was terrible at all, no, he just wanted to get away, to see what the world was like, and he felt that this clan was a amazing new start for him. And he could also prank the dragons here and cause some harmless trouble, that’s all. All his pranks don’t work in his brother anymore, unfortunately, for him.

As the prince awakened, he stretched his four wings, craning his neck as he tried to get the stiffness out of him. He was still half asleep, not fully awake yet, and so he was not aware of the current events arising in the clan. Callisto finished stretching and wandered out of his fancy den, full of his jewels and such, and saw a crowd of dragons talking to each other in frantic whispers, their voices carrying out in the wind. It seemed serious.

He was intrigued, wondering what was happening. Since he was now fully awake, he walked towards the dragons, confused. Then he got ahold of the current situation.

A dragon, dead? He was shocked. This wasn’t supposed to happen. This clan was peaceful, wasn’t it?

Seemed like Callisto was wrong. The coatl sat down, the silks and jewels brushing the grass, and pondered about the supposed murder. This was not a good time to cause mischief. Even he knew this wasn’t something to joke about.

Tonight, it seems as he would be voting Aquaris.
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
— she+her : he+him —
« chinese : wishlist »
Arlund interacting with Feroe

"Of course! I could whip up a fine tombstone within the hour!"

It didn't take long to find a suitable slab, and Arlund quickly began chiseling away at it. As he worked, he remembered the spiral that had attempted to infiltrate his new den yesterday. Perhaps he was trying to cover up, or hide something?

When he had worked the stone into an elegant representation of the dragon that had passed, he presented it to the others.

"I can only hope that this will do the dearly departed justice, as well as a swift removal of whomever may have done this"

Arlund votes for Susurri
Arlund interacting with Feroe

"Of course! I could whip up a fine tombstone within the hour!"

It didn't take long to find a suitable slab, and Arlund quickly began chiseling away at it. As he worked, he remembered the spiral that had attempted to infiltrate his new den yesterday. Perhaps he was trying to cover up, or hide something?

When he had worked the stone into an elegant representation of the dragon that had passed, he presented it to the others.

"I can only hope that this will do the dearly departed justice, as well as a swift removal of whomever may have done this"

Arlund votes for Susurri
nudX0O8.png
1 2 ... 326 327 328 329 330 ... 443 444