Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 230 231 232 233 234 ... 447 448
@Ketchalin @Relics
When Uranium finally realised that her prototype had gone missing, it was already too late. The container lay on the table, it’s lock having been broken open by the prototype, and the prototype had long fluttered out of the window. “Oh no… What am I gonna do?!?!?!??!” Uranium went into full panic mode as she scrambled around the lab, checking that no other prototypes had escaped. The prototype, J-1937, had dragon claws and frog legs, which meant that it could both fly and hop. Oh gosh… How am I supposed to find it now??? I should ask Soren and Psoron if they have any ideas, maybe they can help! On that note, Uranium dashed out of the lab. “GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS” Uranium hollered as she skid to a stop beside Psoron. “HAVE YOU SEEN MY PROTOTYPES? THEY WENT MISSING AGAIN!”

(I’M REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE TRIPLE POSTS MY CONNECTION WAS LAGGING AND I CLICKED SUBMIT MULTIPLE TIMES I’M SO SORRY I’VE ALREADY DELETED THEM)
@Ketchalin @Relics
When Uranium finally realised that her prototype had gone missing, it was already too late. The container lay on the table, it’s lock having been broken open by the prototype, and the prototype had long fluttered out of the window. “Oh no… What am I gonna do?!?!?!??!” Uranium went into full panic mode as she scrambled around the lab, checking that no other prototypes had escaped. The prototype, J-1937, had dragon claws and frog legs, which meant that it could both fly and hop. Oh gosh… How am I supposed to find it now??? I should ask Soren and Psoron if they have any ideas, maybe they can help! On that note, Uranium dashed out of the lab. “GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS” Uranium hollered as she skid to a stop beside Psoron. “HAVE YOU SEEN MY PROTOTYPES? THEY WENT MISSING AGAIN!”

(I’M REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE TRIPLE POSTS MY CONNECTION WAS LAGGING AND I CLICKED SUBMIT MULTIPLE TIMES I’M SO SORRY I’VE ALREADY DELETED THEM)
Nt9DYxN.png
Savaan nodded, sitting down. He set the jade piece onto a small stool and held it firmly in his claws, beginning to shave sections off with his sharp tools until it resembled a bit of a dome shape. The handicapped Coatl was nervous with someone watching, but tried not to show it; instead wanting to fully focus his energy and concentration solely on the carving. Every so often he would pick up the metal tube tool and blast water out of it somehow, washing the dry jade dust away so he could keep working / keep the figurine shiny, smooth, and polished.

It was a slow and patient process, and by the time a few hours had passed, the sculpture was only then finally beginning to properly take shape. You could now see the vague outline of thick lotus petals cut out from the sides and middle, the spaces between still remaining to be scooped out.

@/Foxfires29
Savaan nodded, sitting down. He set the jade piece onto a small stool and held it firmly in his claws, beginning to shave sections off with his sharp tools until it resembled a bit of a dome shape. The handicapped Coatl was nervous with someone watching, but tried not to show it; instead wanting to fully focus his energy and concentration solely on the carving. Every so often he would pick up the metal tube tool and blast water out of it somehow, washing the dry jade dust away so he could keep working / keep the figurine shiny, smooth, and polished.

It was a slow and patient process, and by the time a few hours had passed, the sculpture was only then finally beginning to properly take shape. You could now see the vague outline of thick lotus petals cut out from the sides and middle, the spaces between still remaining to be scooped out.

@/Foxfires29
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
SolarFlare perked her head up as her metallic mask shimmers brightly "REally? I don't care that it's been a few hours ago but where did you see her? I desperately wanna see her.." SolarFlare recoiled as she cleared her throat as she sat up from her perch,fiddling with her talons

@/Unknxwn
SolarFlare perked her head up as her metallic mask shimmers brightly "REally? I don't care that it's been a few hours ago but where did you see her? I desperately wanna see her.." SolarFlare recoiled as she cleared her throat as she sat up from her perch,fiddling with her talons

@/Unknxwn
s0SlLkc.png
"Uhhhhg." Psoron dragged a heavy paw across his face. "I am not awake enough for this." The tundra turned to face Uranium with a defeated sigh. "Which one is it this time? If they're flying I'm going to be of limited help catching them, but I might be able to spot the bugger." Psoron shook his head, instruments clinking with the motion. "I don't suppose you've placed some sort of tracking magic on it, have you?"

@Littletomato56 @Relics
"Uhhhhg." Psoron dragged a heavy paw across his face. "I am not awake enough for this." The tundra turned to face Uranium with a defeated sigh. "Which one is it this time? If they're flying I'm going to be of limited help catching them, but I might be able to spot the bugger." Psoron shook his head, instruments clinking with the motion. "I don't suppose you've placed some sort of tracking magic on it, have you?"

@Littletomato56 @Relics
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
Growing antsy SolarFlare didn't have the paitence to wait for an answer as she quickly got up from her perch,flaring open her wings and flying down from the cliff where her perch was,gliding downward to find Augmented before she briefly flew back to where Briar was "Thank you! Oh.. and I'm suprised you managed to stand while near me,most dragons become so nausiated they pass out from my aura..!" she giggles perhaps in a malicious way before gliding back down to resume in finding Augmented wherever the Obelisk may be..
Growing antsy SolarFlare didn't have the paitence to wait for an answer as she quickly got up from her perch,flaring open her wings and flying down from the cliff where her perch was,gliding downward to find Augmented before she briefly flew back to where Briar was "Thank you! Oh.. and I'm suprised you managed to stand while near me,most dragons become so nausiated they pass out from my aura..!" she giggles perhaps in a malicious way before gliding back down to resume in finding Augmented wherever the Obelisk may be..
s0SlLkc.png
@RaiynTheAlicorn

Said Obelisk was poring over some random paperwork. Some time between here and then a stack had appeared on her desk, and she was finally getting to it.
She grabbed her coffee cup, frowned, and stood up to get more.
@RaiynTheAlicorn

Said Obelisk was poring over some random paperwork. Some time between here and then a stack had appeared on her desk, and she was finally getting to it.
She grabbed her coffee cup, frowned, and stood up to get more.
You can make offers on my dragons! No promises, though :)
She/Her | FR+1 | Artist/Writer
[center][size=6][emoji=crescent moon 2][b][u]The Nighttime[/u][/b][emoji=crescent moon 2][/size][/center] [quote=The Kill] [center][emoji=skull] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=skull][/center] The clan has had a busy day, forming friendships, discovering ancient tombs and chasing after a loose experiment. As the sun set, everyone seemed to be satisfied with how their day went -except for Marusya, who never seemed to be satisfied with anything- and everyone went back to their own dens to spend the night. The biologist hadn't left her den during the day, bypassing even food and completely focusing on examining the bug-sized-wolves all around her. Hilda squinted as she looked directly into the eyes of the wolf-bug that sat on top of her claw, before turning her gaze to her actual sized wolf companion, Contemporary. Yes, the creatures did resemble him, in appearance and in behaviour. How interesting... A knock on her door made her pause, a visitor at night was an unusual thing for her. Still, she couldn't just pretend she wasn't there, so she made her way to the door and opened it. A clanmate stood not too far from it, with an unreadable expression on their face. "Hello, I would like to talk to you about something, if you have some time? We could walk along the forest as we speak." Despite wanting to continue her studies, Hilda agreed to walk with them, following the killer outside. After all, a small break never hurt anyone, did it? The pair found themselves at the entrance of the forest before they were done with small talk. The killer stopped walking, letting Hilda take the lead and step right into the trap they had set. Before she could process what was happening, the noose around Hilda's ankle tightened, and the mechanism pulled her up, hanging her upside down from a nearby tree. She let out a scream in shock, looking at the killer for help. The killer would do far from helping though, their claws found their way around her neck, turning it to an unhealthy degree until they heard a [i]snap[/i]. Little white wolves dropped to the ground, seeing as their host was no longer a suitable home. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The next day the clan would find Hilda, hanging upside down from the tree with her neck broken. [/quote] [emoji=ping][b]One day you're a biolog[i]is[/i]t, the next you're a biolog[i]was[/i]t[/b] [u]Hilda was a civilian.[/u] [tl;dr:The killer invited Hilda for a walk, leading her into a trap they had previously set then broke her neck] [emoji=comment]The Voting starts now, put in your post who you would vote to exile as the Killer. You may also discuss or put in your assumptions/facts [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325]here[/url] until The Voting ends. And if you still haven’t joined the Discord, hurry and do so [url=https://discord.gg/XQpNSZ4]here[/url]! [emoji=subscription update]@Silversong92 @Foxfires29 @Ragsy @AugmentedReality @Ketchalin @jellyraven @Unknxwn @RaiynTheAlicorn @BWAPPI @CrazyAKApanda @nautilidaes @Littletomato56 @JuniperTooth @Relics @Arilia [quote=Current Allegiances] [center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/210819/7edcbda08e26e97c85a78f462353ad08.png[/img][/center] [emoji=gold crown size=1][b]Leader:[/b] Marusya | He/Him | Pearlcatcher | Nautilidaes | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/575#post_48742194]Link[/url] [emoji=silver crown size=1][b]Second-in-Command:[/b] Augmented | She/Her | Obelisk | AugmentedReality | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/577#post_48758597]Link[/url] [emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1] [b]Graveyard Caretaker:[/b] Elendal | She/Her | Nocturne | Crazyakapanda | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/574#post_48740432]Link[/url] [emoji=Eternal Youth size=1][b]Nursery Dragon:[/b] SolarFlare | She/They/It | Skydancer | RaiynTheAlicorn | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/574#post_48741474]Link[/url] [emoji=Old Parchment size=1][b]Historian:[/b] Primar | She/Her | Spiral | BWAPPI | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/575#post_48741571]Link[/url] [emoji=Skull size=1][b]Demon:[/b] Fenrir | He/Him | Wildclaw | Ragsy | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/575#post_48741801]Link[/url] [emoji=Cauldron size=1][b]Alchemists:[/b] Psoron | He/Him | Tundra | Ketchalin | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/575#post_48741955]Link[/url] Uranium |She/Her | Coatl | Littletomato56 | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/576#post_48746432]Link[/url] [emoji=Rhino Beetle size=1][b]Entomologist:[/b] Soren | He/Him | Wildclaw | Relics | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/575#post_48742102]Link[/url] [emoji=green gem size=1][b]Jade Sculptor:[/b] Savaan | He/Him | Coatl | Silversong92 | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/575#post_48743953]Link[/url] [emoji=Plant size=1][b]Plant Expert:[/b] Athos | They/He | Pearlcatcher | JuniperTooth | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/575#post_48744187]Link[/url] [emoji=wing size=1][b]Runaway:[/b] Nightbriar | She/Her | Obelisk | Unknxwn | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/576#post_48744406]Link[/url] [emoji=coliseum team size=1][b]Private Bodyguard:[/b] Collin | He/Him | Ridgeback | Jellyraven | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/575#post_48744087]Link[/url] [emoji=gust size=1][b]Mage:[/b] Kari | She/Her | Pearlcatcher | Foxfires29 | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/577#post_48757262]Link[/url] [s][emoji=DNA size=1][b]Biologist:[/b] Hilda | She/Her | Veilspun | Arilia | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/577#post_48767075]Link[/url] [/s] [emoji=familiar heart size=1][b]Relations:[/b] ? x ? -> Augmented, Solarflare ? x ? -> Psoron, Uranium, Soren Primar x[s] Hilda[/s] -> ? [ 14 dragons remaining ] [/quote]
The Nighttime
The Kill wrote:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The clan has had a busy day, forming friendships, discovering ancient tombs and chasing after a loose experiment. As the sun set, everyone seemed to be satisfied with how their day went -except for Marusya, who never seemed to be satisfied with anything- and everyone went back to their own dens to spend the night.

The biologist hadn't left her den during the day, bypassing even food and completely focusing on examining the bug-sized-wolves all around her. Hilda squinted as she looked directly into the eyes of the wolf-bug that sat on top of her claw, before turning her gaze to her actual sized wolf companion, Contemporary. Yes, the creatures did resemble him, in appearance and in behaviour. How interesting...

A knock on her door made her pause, a visitor at night was an unusual thing for her. Still, she couldn't just pretend she wasn't there, so she made her way to the door and opened it. A clanmate stood not too far from it, with an unreadable expression on their face.
"Hello, I would like to talk to you about something, if you have some time? We could walk along the forest as we speak."
Despite wanting to continue her studies, Hilda agreed to walk with them, following the killer outside. After all, a small break never hurt anyone, did it?

The pair found themselves at the entrance of the forest before they were done with small talk. The killer stopped walking, letting Hilda take the lead and step right into the trap they had set. Before she could process what was happening, the noose around Hilda's ankle tightened, and the mechanism pulled her up, hanging her upside down from a nearby tree. She let out a scream in shock, looking at the killer for help.

The killer would do far from helping though, their claws found their way around her neck, turning it to an unhealthy degree until they heard a snap.

Little white wolves dropped to the ground, seeing as their host was no longer a suitable home.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The next day the clan would find Hilda, hanging upside down from the tree with her neck broken.

One day you're a biologist, the next you're a biologwast
Hilda was a civilian.

[tl;dr:The killer invited Hilda for a walk, leading her into a trap they had previously set then broke her neck]

The Voting starts now, put in your post who you would vote to exile as the Killer. You may also discuss or put in your assumptions/facts here until The Voting ends.
And if you still haven’t joined the Discord, hurry and do so here!

@Silversong92 @Foxfires29 @Ragsy @AugmentedReality @Ketchalin @jellyraven @Unknxwn @RaiynTheAlicorn @BWAPPI @CrazyAKApanda @nautilidaes @Littletomato56 @JuniperTooth @Relics @Arilia
Current Allegiances wrote:
7edcbda08e26e97c85a78f462353ad08.png

Leader:
Marusya | He/Him | Pearlcatcher | Nautilidaes | Link

Second-in-Command:
Augmented | She/Her | Obelisk | AugmentedReality | Link

Graveyard Caretaker:
Elendal | She/Her | Nocturne | Crazyakapanda | Link

Nursery Dragon:
SolarFlare | She/They/It | Skydancer | RaiynTheAlicorn | Link

Historian:
Primar | She/Her | Spiral | BWAPPI | Link

Demon:
Fenrir | He/Him | Wildclaw | Ragsy | Link

Alchemists:
Psoron | He/Him | Tundra | Ketchalin | Link
Uranium |She/Her | Coatl | Littletomato56 | Link

Entomologist:
Soren | He/Him | Wildclaw | Relics | Link

Jade Sculptor:
Savaan | He/Him | Coatl | Silversong92 | Link

Plant Expert:
Athos | They/He | Pearlcatcher | JuniperTooth | Link

Runaway:
Nightbriar | She/Her | Obelisk | Unknxwn | Link

Private Bodyguard:
Collin | He/Him | Ridgeback | Jellyraven | Link

Mage:
Kari | She/Her | Pearlcatcher | Foxfires29 | Link

Biologist:
Hilda | She/Her | Veilspun | Arilia | Link

Relations:

? x ?
-> Augmented, Solarflare

? x ?
-> Psoron, Uranium, Soren

Primar x Hilda
-> ?

[ 14 dragons remaining ]
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
Augmented woke up with her face buried in her papers.
She grunted, dragging herself up. A few of them had fluttered off the table overnight, and she sighed, picking them up. She didn’t realize she had fallen asleep on her desk.
The Obelisk reached for her coffee mug, which was being abused and loved at the same time lately. She made herself yet another cup of coffee and stepped out of her den.
The clan looked and acted rather unsettled. She frowned, rubbing her eyes. “Did I miss something?”
Augmented woke up with her face buried in her papers.
She grunted, dragging herself up. A few of them had fluttered off the table overnight, and she sighed, picking them up. She didn’t realize she had fallen asleep on her desk.
The Obelisk reached for her coffee mug, which was being abused and loved at the same time lately. She made herself yet another cup of coffee and stepped out of her den.
The clan looked and acted rather unsettled. She frowned, rubbing her eyes. “Did I miss something?”
You can make offers on my dragons! No promises, though :)
She/Her | FR+1 | Artist/Writer
Someone is dead, not just any dragon, Hilda.

Colin is frantic, someone has done this and it’s clearly a murder. But how can he fight an unseen enemy? “What happened, does anybody know what happened!?” he yells to the chaotic crowd of dragons. His wings knock down a dragon in his panic, “ooh, I-I’m so sorry!” he then looks around without focus. He starts to hyperventilate, I thought this would be a peaceful clan, I don’t know what to do. I failed to protect Hilda, I failed.
Someone is dead, not just any dragon, Hilda.

Colin is frantic, someone has done this and it’s clearly a murder. But how can he fight an unseen enemy? “What happened, does anybody know what happened!?” he yells to the chaotic crowd of dragons. His wings knock down a dragon in his panic, “ooh, I-I’m so sorry!” he then looks around without focus. He starts to hyperventilate, I thought this would be a peaceful clan, I don’t know what to do. I failed to protect Hilda, I failed.
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
Briar didn’t have the chance to speak before the other dragon (potentially her new friend??) walked away. Then Solarflare came back, and said something. ‘Heh.’ She replied, and watched them go.

~~~~~

She went to collect flowers the next day, when the chaos happened. She was shocked. How did it happen..and so quick?! Was this not an safe place after all??
She heard an dragon well, and she replied, ‘Not sure.. It looks as if they were killed by an dragon.’ she murmured miserably. But by who? She didn’t know.

The obelisk was unable to go see the dead dragon, and placed one of the flowers down where Hilda was, and left, sadly. She didn’t want to die, and she didn’t want anybody else to die either.

Back in her room, safe room, she wrote in her diary about it.
‘Dragon dead, an dragon named Hilda. Upside down in an tree, neck snapped.’ She wrote, shuddering with fear. She felt sick, and upset, even though she never knew them. ‘The murderer chased her, or was she chasing them? Was it planned out? Why was she murdered first?’
She didn’t know, but she felt like she was in an nightmare. Except she couldn’t escape, because it was reality.
Briar didn’t have the chance to speak before the other dragon (potentially her new friend??) walked away. Then Solarflare came back, and said something. ‘Heh.’ She replied, and watched them go.

~~~~~

She went to collect flowers the next day, when the chaos happened. She was shocked. How did it happen..and so quick?! Was this not an safe place after all??
She heard an dragon well, and she replied, ‘Not sure.. It looks as if they were killed by an dragon.’ she murmured miserably. But by who? She didn’t know.

The obelisk was unable to go see the dead dragon, and placed one of the flowers down where Hilda was, and left, sadly. She didn’t want to die, and she didn’t want anybody else to die either.

Back in her room, safe room, she wrote in her diary about it.
‘Dragon dead, an dragon named Hilda. Upside down in an tree, neck snapped.’ She wrote, shuddering with fear. She felt sick, and upset, even though she never knew them. ‘The murderer chased her, or was she chasing them? Was it planned out? Why was she murdered first?’
She didn’t know, but she felt like she was in an nightmare. Except she couldn’t escape, because it was reality.
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
— she+her : he+him —
« chinese : wishlist »
1 2 ... 230 231 232 233 234 ... 447 448