Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 765 766
[img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181028/f5f32c7c4b4a1c568aa41ef9cff65ba6.png[/img] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2669851][img]https://i.imgur.com/i2lVKYc.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][size=5][font=times new roman][b] W E L C O M E T O K I L L E R S I N T H E C L A N.[/b][/size] [size=4][font=times new roman]Every day, a dragon is left dead for their Clanmates to find. Every day, each dragon in the Clan lives in the fear that they will be the next. Except the killer. Deciding to end it once and for all, the Clan came together in a council and held a vote. The dragon with the most votes was exiled. The rest lapsed into uneasy peace for the night. Had they found the right dragon? ----- [size=4][font=times new roman]You must be wondering, what exactly is this about? Killers in the Clan is a [b]mafia roleplay game[/b], which is, as its name implies, mafia and roleplay combined together! You will have to post a roleplay post each ingame day. So, do you like roleplaying and having some thrills? Do you like digging for clues and making intelligent guesses, or lying to hide your identity? Is playing detective or deception your way to go? Are you able to come online at least once every three days? If yes, then you would enjoy this game! If not, then this game may not be the best one for you. [b]If you want to join, take a read of the rules and details below. Once you're ready, post here, in the Discussion thread that you'd like to join a waitlist![/b] ----- [size=4][font=times new roman]This game is loosely based on noodle cat’s game Murderers in ThunderClan on Chicken Smoothie, Town of Salem and Werewolf. This adaptation of the original game(s) is by me. Making a new version of this game is not allowed. ----- [size=4][font=times new roman][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/1]main thread[/url] || [url=https://discord.gg/XQpNSZ4]discord server[/url][/columns] [size=4][font=times new roman]Here is the form for joining a round. For now, [u]only the waitlist is open[/u], so please post in this thread that you'd like to join the waitlist. When your game master pings you, you can post the form here! [code] Username: Dragon Name: Pronouns: Breed: Rank: Image: Short Description: Familiar (if applicable): (*Do note that if you list your familiar here, it will be assumed to be part of the game/RP) Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run (1-3 months is standard), and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?:[/code]
f5f32c7c4b4a1c568aa41ef9cff65ba6.png
i2lVKYc.png W E L C O M E T O K I L L E R S I N T H E C L A N.
Every day, a dragon is left dead for their Clanmates to find. Every day, each dragon in the Clan lives in the fear that they will be the next. Except the killer.
Deciding to end it once and for all, the Clan came together in a council and held a vote. The dragon with the most votes was exiled. The rest lapsed into uneasy peace for the night.
Had they found the right dragon?

You must be wondering, what exactly is this about? Killers in the Clan is a mafia roleplay game, which is, as its name implies, mafia and roleplay combined together! You will have to post a roleplay post each ingame day.

So, do you like roleplaying and having some thrills? Do you like digging for clues and making intelligent guesses, or lying to hide your identity? Is playing detective or deception your way to go? Are you able to come online at least once every three days? If yes, then you would enjoy this game! If not, then this game may not be the best one for you.

If you want to join, take a read of the rules and details below. Once you're ready, post here, in the Discussion thread that you'd like to join a waitlist!

This game is loosely based on noodle cat’s game Murderers in ThunderClan on Chicken Smoothie, Town of Salem and Werewolf. This adaptation of the original game(s) is by me. Making a new version of this game is not allowed.

main thread || discord server

Here is the form for joining a round. For now, only the waitlist is open, so please post in this thread that you'd like to join the waitlist. When your game master pings you, you can post the form here!
Code:
Username: Dragon Name: Pronouns: Breed: Rank: Image: Short Description: Familiar (if applicable): (*Do note that if you list your familiar here, it will be assumed to be part of the game/RP) Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run (1-3 months is standard), and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?:

xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Well. We have a discussion now.
Well. We have a discussion now.
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
thanks, @Starwindrider! Now we don't have to talk in the middle of the game hehe
thanks, @Starwindrider! Now we don't have to talk in the middle of the game hehe
tree.png xxxxice.png
xx
Keep your head up,
princess
snow.png
snow.png
snow.png
or your crown's
gonna fall
XX
xxxxice.png
tree2.png
[/font]
Ok so we talk here this is better. Do forms go here now or do they stay in main game also @Starwindrider

I made a change to my form just to mention vito is color blind
Ok so we talk here this is better. Do forms go here now or do they stay in main game also @Starwindrider

I made a change to my form just to mention vito is color blind
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
Awesome! Do we post our joining applications here from now on?
Awesome! Do we post our joining applications here from now on?
Ping me to get my attention! If I don't reply within 24hrs: Ping me again!
My Quick Links
KitC Session | KitC Discussion | My Wishlist
Previous usernames: ShiftingFox
@sunethesona forms go here now! however, those who have been posted in the main game will stay there.

also, yep noted :>

@ShiftingFox yep!
@sunethesona forms go here now! however, those who have been posted in the main game will stay there.

also, yep noted :>

@ShiftingFox yep!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Thanks, Starwindrider!

@Peachyminn
I can totally see Your Haida and my Sernn either being the weird duo that just ticks or completely at odds, because of their trinkets obsession.
Thanks, Starwindrider!

@Peachyminn
I can totally see Your Haida and my Sernn either being the weird duo that just ticks or completely at odds, because of their trinkets obsession.
pNeMP39.pngMLACkpO.pngkKWypF0.pngnNnmo6E.png4zBL86C.png
@Starwindrider

To be specific green colorblind. So hes missing the thing that allots him to see green. (Yes i know hes green his outfit is green HECK YOU CAN SAY ITS HIS FAVORITE COLOR. But me and a friend thought it would be funny if the original oc was green colorblind despite this
@Starwindrider

To be specific green colorblind. So hes missing the thing that allots him to see green. (Yes i know hes green his outfit is green HECK YOU CAN SAY ITS HIS FAVORITE COLOR. But me and a friend thought it would be funny if the original oc was green colorblind despite this
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
ooooh I'm getting all excited about the game!~ It's gonna be really crazy! And I think it will be really fun to RP with Haida!
ooooh I'm getting all excited about the game!~ It's gonna be really crazy! And I think it will be really fun to RP with Haida!
tree.png xxxxice.png
xx
Keep your head up,
princess
snow.png
snow.png
snow.png
or your crown's
gonna fall
XX
xxxxice.png
tree2.png