Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 231 232 233 234 235 ... 443 444
Uranium was tired. Really tired. She pulled an all-nighter (again, no surprise there) reinforcing her containers after the incident yesterday. And she was definitely not in the right state to be investigating murders. The news had come as a shock to her, as she had never heard of murders happening in clans before. Even though she wasn’t that close to Hilda, she still felt sad for the clanmate’s passing. The clan is not safe. She thought, and decided to stick close to Psoron and Soren for the rest of the day. Hilda’s body was a gruesome sight to behold, with her neck broken and her eyes wide open, as if pleading for help. Little white wolves lay dead around her, and the thought that someone would be cruel enough to do this to a innocent biologist was disgusting. Uranium thought with a hint of disgust, just as a dragon’s wing smacked onto her head. She winced, but decided to ignore it, as everyone was in a state of panic, it probably wasn’t on purpose. Squeezing to the front of the crowd, Uranium had taken one look at the body and run off to the nearest bush to vomit out her breakfast, which wasn’t a lot. Meanwhile, her chinchilla had taken an interest in the wolves and managed to dig out one that was barely breathing. Uranium dropped both the chinchilla and the wolf back at the lab, and she entrusted the wolf to her chinchilla. Yesterday’s experiment hunt had taken a toll on her, and by the time she wobbled back to the den, she was already on the verge of fainting from fatigue. She sighed and dug a hole in her blankets, then burrowed herself in them and tried to get some sleep so that she could help with the investigations better later. Her fainting in the middle of investigations was not going to be much help, anyways.
Uranium was tired. Really tired. She pulled an all-nighter (again, no surprise there) reinforcing her containers after the incident yesterday. And she was definitely not in the right state to be investigating murders. The news had come as a shock to her, as she had never heard of murders happening in clans before. Even though she wasn’t that close to Hilda, she still felt sad for the clanmate’s passing. The clan is not safe. She thought, and decided to stick close to Psoron and Soren for the rest of the day. Hilda’s body was a gruesome sight to behold, with her neck broken and her eyes wide open, as if pleading for help. Little white wolves lay dead around her, and the thought that someone would be cruel enough to do this to a innocent biologist was disgusting. Uranium thought with a hint of disgust, just as a dragon’s wing smacked onto her head. She winced, but decided to ignore it, as everyone was in a state of panic, it probably wasn’t on purpose. Squeezing to the front of the crowd, Uranium had taken one look at the body and run off to the nearest bush to vomit out her breakfast, which wasn’t a lot. Meanwhile, her chinchilla had taken an interest in the wolves and managed to dig out one that was barely breathing. Uranium dropped both the chinchilla and the wolf back at the lab, and she entrusted the wolf to her chinchilla. Yesterday’s experiment hunt had taken a toll on her, and by the time she wobbled back to the den, she was already on the verge of fainting from fatigue. She sighed and dug a hole in her blankets, then burrowed herself in them and tried to get some sleep so that she could help with the investigations better later. Her fainting in the middle of investigations was not going to be much help, anyways.
Nt9DYxN.png
The tightly-packed coil that was Primar unfurled as the dragon awoke. She spun to life, flying circles around her cramped den as she stretched and yawned. The day before had been filled with such exciting discoveries, but her long laboring and lack of rest had left her quite exhausted. For once, she had spent the early morning snoozing instead of reviewing the notes or trinkets that made her desk such a mess or exploring the local area for artifacts...

"Well," she sung, "I suppose there's nothing to do but to start, anyways! But, hmm, where to start? I slept so long that I don't quite remember where I left off..."

She swung open her rickety door, not bothering to shut it as she descended from her home in the wall of the plateau. For once, she decided to fly over the steep, winding path carved into the steep incline she had constructed her small abode into.

She rarely did, but she found the descent a pleasant one- it reminded her to take a break from her studies a bit more often to enjoy the world of the present. Her cozy home, her wonderful friends...

As she grew closer to the town's square, she spotted some commotion near the entrance to the forest. She snapped out of her silent toughts. "Hmm, that's rare!"

She saw the bright colors of quite a few dragons, including... Hilda! She decided that her morning contemplation was reason enough to go speak with her beloved friend. She rushed over, ready to see what everybody was talking about.

She quickly caught on. Is Hilda hurt? Did somebody say 'murder'? What...

"What... happened?" Primar's movement slowed to a halt, and she settled to walking towards her friend on foot. Her body, usually the host of so much life, was without a doubt completely devoid of it. The lack of presence from her friend's miniature companions was enough to put terror in Primar's heart, regardless of...

She looked to her gathered clanmates with dread behind her swirled specs. Surely, Hilda's story couldn't have ended here, like this...

The tightly-packed coil that was Primar unfurled as the dragon awoke. She spun to life, flying circles around her cramped den as she stretched and yawned. The day before had been filled with such exciting discoveries, but her long laboring and lack of rest had left her quite exhausted. For once, she had spent the early morning snoozing instead of reviewing the notes or trinkets that made her desk such a mess or exploring the local area for artifacts...

"Well," she sung, "I suppose there's nothing to do but to start, anyways! But, hmm, where to start? I slept so long that I don't quite remember where I left off..."

She swung open her rickety door, not bothering to shut it as she descended from her home in the wall of the plateau. For once, she decided to fly over the steep, winding path carved into the steep incline she had constructed her small abode into.

She rarely did, but she found the descent a pleasant one- it reminded her to take a break from her studies a bit more often to enjoy the world of the present. Her cozy home, her wonderful friends...

As she grew closer to the town's square, she spotted some commotion near the entrance to the forest. She snapped out of her silent toughts. "Hmm, that's rare!"

She saw the bright colors of quite a few dragons, including... Hilda! She decided that her morning contemplation was reason enough to go speak with her beloved friend. She rushed over, ready to see what everybody was talking about.

She quickly caught on. Is Hilda hurt? Did somebody say 'murder'? What...

"What... happened?" Primar's movement slowed to a halt, and she settled to walking towards her friend on foot. Her body, usually the host of so much life, was without a doubt completely devoid of it. The lack of presence from her friend's miniature companions was enough to put terror in Primar's heart, regardless of...

She looked to her gathered clanmates with dread behind her swirled specs. Surely, Hilda's story couldn't have ended here, like this...

Collin sees Primar come upon the body, looking like a husk of what she usually is. Seeing this snaps Collin out of his mood, I must be here for my clan mates. He walks over to Primar and tries to ease her. “I’m so sorry this has happened Primar, I know you two where close…” “don’t worry, we will figure out who did this” Collin reaches out to comfort Primar, but stands back in case his appearance frightens Primar.

I need to focus, who could have done this, Collin looks over the group, studying there faces. Maybe someone with big claws, capable of snapping a neck.

Collin votes for Nightbriar

Collin sees Primar come upon the body, looking like a husk of what she usually is. Seeing this snaps Collin out of his mood, I must be here for my clan mates. He walks over to Primar and tries to ease her. “I’m so sorry this has happened Primar, I know you two where close…” “don’t worry, we will figure out who did this” Collin reaches out to comfort Primar, but stands back in case his appearance frightens Primar.

I need to focus, who could have done this, Collin looks over the group, studying there faces. Maybe someone with big claws, capable of snapping a neck.

Collin votes for Nightbriar

JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
SolarFlare stretched after an unsuccusful search the evening before and notices a gathering as she glides down from her perch,despie her nausiating aura the Skydancer had.. She perked her head up noticing Hilda's body clicking her tongue as she shook her head before turning her head briefly at the crowd of dragons around her.. she then turned and flew off to Augmented's den to see her,perhaps she'd know what to with this situation yes?
SolarFlare stretched after an unsuccusful search the evening before and notices a gathering as she glides down from her perch,despie her nausiating aura the Skydancer had.. She perked her head up noticing Hilda's body clicking her tongue as she shook her head before turning her head briefly at the crowd of dragons around her.. she then turned and flew off to Augmented's den to see her,perhaps she'd know what to with this situation yes?
s0SlLkc.png
Primar's shock and grief would not subside with Collin's words, but they would certainly ease her sense of panic. Yes... figuring out... is the most important thing. They owed it to Hilda.

This might be her most important investigation of her life. It was daunting, but somehow comforting, to think of it as she stood there staring at her friend's still body. She had to confront it. She had to find out how Hilda's final chapter played out.

But first... she had to grieve. She threw herself at Collin's reassurance, suddenly fluttering up to settle in a comforting coil atop his head. "Thank you," she said, simply, closing her eyes.

Primar votes for Savaan.
Primar's shock and grief would not subside with Collin's words, but they would certainly ease her sense of panic. Yes... figuring out... is the most important thing. They owed it to Hilda.

This might be her most important investigation of her life. It was daunting, but somehow comforting, to think of it as she stood there staring at her friend's still body. She had to confront it. She had to find out how Hilda's final chapter played out.

But first... she had to grieve. She threw herself at Collin's reassurance, suddenly fluttering up to settle in a comforting coil atop his head. "Thank you," she said, simply, closing her eyes.

Primar votes for Savaan.
Augmented was squinting at the sun when she saw SolarFlare approaching. She tilted her head in confusion at her sibling. “Hello, SolarFlare. Did something happen? Why’s everyone unsettled?” She shook her mane out.
(@RaiynTheAlicorn)
Augmented was squinting at the sun when she saw SolarFlare approaching. She tilted her head in confusion at her sibling. “Hello, SolarFlare. Did something happen? Why’s everyone unsettled?” She shook her mane out.
(@RaiynTheAlicorn)
You can make offers on my dragons! No promises, though :)
She/Her | FR+1 | Artist/Writer
SolarFlare lands ruffling her wings as she looked at Augmented "Someone is dead.. that is why.. A dragon has slain one of the clan members during the night sadly.." she dipped her head down as her jewlery clattered as it swung from her metallic mask "I never even knew the dragon though that is my own fault for sunbathing so much but- I'm sure you do.. do you know what to do?" she asks in a concerning tone as she sat down tilting her head at
(@AugmentedReality )
SolarFlare lands ruffling her wings as she looked at Augmented "Someone is dead.. that is why.. A dragon has slain one of the clan members during the night sadly.." she dipped her head down as her jewlery clattered as it swung from her metallic mask "I never even knew the dragon though that is my own fault for sunbathing so much but- I'm sure you do.. do you know what to do?" she asks in a concerning tone as she sat down tilting her head at
(@AugmentedReality )
s0SlLkc.png
Augmented frowned. “Someone’s dead?” She dipped her head at SolarFlare’s words. “I can’t believe it… We should find out who it was and why. Who- who was murdered?” Her eyes narrowed in sympathy. “I don’t- I don’t think we can keep a killer. I-“ She paused.
“Can you- can you show me?” She didn’t usually talk more than needed, but she hadn’t expected someone to wind up dead.
except for Marusya she loves to bother him
(@RaiynTheAlicorn)
Augmented frowned. “Someone’s dead?” She dipped her head at SolarFlare’s words. “I can’t believe it… We should find out who it was and why. Who- who was murdered?” Her eyes narrowed in sympathy. “I don’t- I don’t think we can keep a killer. I-“ She paused.
“Can you- can you show me?” She didn’t usually talk more than needed, but she hadn’t expected someone to wind up dead.
except for Marusya she loves to bother him
(@RaiynTheAlicorn)
You can make offers on my dragons! No promises, though :)
She/Her | FR+1 | Artist/Writer
( @AugmentedReality) "Again I do not know them but I am certain you do.." SolarFlare stood up walking back over to the gathering of the other dragons in the clan to where the corpse of the dragon was "I'm certain we must decide who to send out,yes?" she asks turning her head back around to Augmented
( @AugmentedReality) "Again I do not know them but I am certain you do.." SolarFlare stood up walking back over to the gathering of the other dragons in the clan to where the corpse of the dragon was "I'm certain we must decide who to send out,yes?" she asks turning her head back around to Augmented
s0SlLkc.png
Briar needed to find out what happened. She needed to know if her theories were true. She grabbed her diary and ran back there, searching everything area. There were footprints, so that could confirm one of her theories. Or it was from the other dragons still in the area, she didn’t know.
She wasn’t any mystery solved but she would try, she didn’t want to die, or anybody else to die.
Her father probably wouldn’t had approved of it and would ground her for even wanting to find out who murdered this dragon, whom he probably wouldn’t of cared for. But she would. She wouldn’t let some innocent dragon die, for no reason at all.

Briar voted for Savaan
Briar needed to find out what happened. She needed to know if her theories were true. She grabbed her diary and ran back there, searching everything area. There were footprints, so that could confirm one of her theories. Or it was from the other dragons still in the area, she didn’t know.
She wasn’t any mystery solved but she would try, she didn’t want to die, or anybody else to die.
Her father probably wouldn’t had approved of it and would ground her for even wanting to find out who murdered this dragon, whom he probably wouldn’t of cared for. But she would. She wouldn’t let some innocent dragon die, for no reason at all.

Briar voted for Savaan
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
— she+her : he+him —
« chinese : wishlist »
1 2 ... 231 232 233 234 235 ... 443 444