Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | SG Mafia [ENDED]
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 89 90
And everyone living isn't invited. So sad.

Also, more game related, going back to this:
Quote:
-snip-
I did a search through the topic. Black Dalhia is mentioned on the wiki as a member of the Medici mafia. Considering Zac said they were going to ask Goddess for who killed them, Dalhia is the killer?

I was looking through the player list again, and it has M00n listed as Dahlia. So Dahlia couldn't have been the killer.

Quote:
-snip-
I did a search through the topic. Black Dalhia is mentioned on the wiki as a member of the Medici mafia. Considering Zac said they were going to ask Goddess for who killed them, Dalhia is the killer?

I was looking through the player list again, and it has M00n listed as Dahlia. So Dahlia couldn't have been the killer.
wddxw3.png
[quote name="@Cognitive" date="2018-04-07 20:57:26" ] And everyone living isn't invited. So sad. Also, more game related, going back to this: Quote: -snip- I did a search through the topic. Black Dalhia is mentioned on the wiki as a member of the Medici mafia. Considering Zac said they were going to ask Goddess for who killed them, Dalhia is the killer? I was looking through the player list again, and it has M00n listed as Dahlia. So Dahlia couldn't have been the killer. [/quote] Erm... listed as Delilah.
@Cognitive wrote on 2018-04-07 20:57:26:

Quote:
-snip-

Erm... listed as Delilah.
XgFzLz3.gif
Oooh. I'm apparently getting Dahlia and Delilah confused. I know nothing about Skullgirls outside what the wiki is telling me, so I'm so out of the loop with all the characters. Carry on, then!
Oooh. I'm apparently getting Dahlia and Delilah confused. I know nothing about Skullgirls outside what the wiki is telling me, so I'm so out of the loop with all the characters. Carry on, then!
wddxw3.png
Don't worry, I'm in the same boat xD
Don't worry, I'm in the same boat xD
XgFzLz3.gif
[quote name="clw23" date="2018-04-07 19:00:47" ] [quote name="TerribleUsername" date="2018-04-07 18:56:46" ] Why do you keep talking about lemonade? Also I couldn't find anything called "Project Delilah", but what Hunter said makes sense. [/quote] *Dahlia [/quote] Well that explains why I found no project related things...
clw23 wrote on 2018-04-07 19:00:47:
TerribleUsername wrote on 2018-04-07 18:56:46:
Why do you keep talking about lemonade?
Also I couldn't find anything called "Project Delilah", but what Hunter said makes sense.
*Dahlia
Well that explains why I found no project related things...
23?cb=20180325021811.jpegzsUNWgB.pngKaFFSUA.png
I won't be able to post until after day end after this, so this is the last time I'll be able to talk(might be able to vote, we'll see). Does anyone have any leads to work on?
I won't be able to post until after day end after this, so this is the last time I'll be able to talk(might be able to vote, we'll see). Does anyone have any leads to work on?
XgFzLz3.gif
Okay i just looked at this. Haven’t since the beginning of N3 and oml there is so much. So may people died. One mafia died, and thats good right?
Okay i just looked at this. Haven’t since the beginning of N3 and oml there is so much. So may people died. One mafia died, and thats good right?
ADDICTED TO TEA
Also, Vitale means life in latin, so we can safely assume that the Life is Vitale. I’m going to hazard a guess that the builder is a townie with the ability to kill that was sussing Lilwillbe. Whoever Builder is, they got really lucky
Also, Vitale means life in latin, so we can safely assume that the Life is Vitale. I’m going to hazard a guess that the builder is a townie with the ability to kill that was sussing Lilwillbe. Whoever Builder is, they got really lucky
ADDICTED TO TEA
@Cognitive
Well just because its my user name doesn't lead "Snaky" to me.
after i think this rose my suspicion higher and i might of miss understood it. '\('_')/'
@Cognitive
Well just because its my user name doesn't lead "Snaky" to me.
after i think this rose my suspicion higher and i might of miss understood it. '\('_')/'
transgender-bisexual-mottled-love-is-love.png
Are we lynching? only 4 more our left, guys.
Are we lynching? only 4 more our left, guys.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 89 90