Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | If you had to choose another Flight..?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Haven't made a forum game before so here we go!

If you had to choose another Flight, which one would it be and why?
feel free to add the one you're in now too ^^

I'll start:
I'm in Light, but if I had to choose a different one, I think it'd be earth! They got some great lore in the bounty of the elements, and the brown eyes are pretty!
Haven't made a forum game before so here we go!

If you had to choose another Flight, which one would it be and why?
feel free to add the one you're in now too ^^

I'll start:
I'm in Light, but if I had to choose a different one, I think it'd be earth! They got some great lore in the bounty of the elements, and the brown eyes are pretty!
P8PTesm.png
I’m in light but I agree with you, the eyes are pretty and the dominance just ahead of us... always D:
I’m in light but I agree with you, the eyes are pretty and the dominance just ahead of us... always D:
Well I’m in shadow, but I think I would go for light. The yellow eyes are great, and you are still high in dominance.
Well I’m in shadow, but I think I would go for light. The yellow eyes are great, and you are still high in dominance.
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
@Rabifoxy
true, we're always second place for some reason .
@Rabifoxy
true, we're always second place for some reason .
P8PTesm.png
Right now I'm in light, but if I HAD to move, I think I would go to Nature because of the pretty backdrop the website gets.. I would go for Plague but I don't like their backdrop (sorry guys)
Right now I'm in light, but if I HAD to move, I think I would go to Nature because of the pretty backdrop the website gets.. I would go for Plague but I don't like their backdrop (sorry guys)
vista_pc2.pngvista_pc2.png
*drops in*

This one is a hard one, and I'm glad my heart belongs to shadowmommy, yanno?

But if I had to, and I debate with myself on sleepless nights if I should, I'd choose Plague. I've heard lots of good about all the flights, but these guys just seem like goofballs. :>

*drops in*

This one is a hard one, and I'm glad my heart belongs to shadowmommy, yanno?

But if I had to, and I debate with myself on sleepless nights if I should, I'd choose Plague. I've heard lots of good about all the flights, but these guys just seem like goofballs. :>

98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
It's kind of a given, to be honest.

If I ever were to switch, which will probably be after I get all of my Plague-element BFDI fandragons, I'd switch to Light. I've said it multiple times before. It's not the dom powerhouse that Plague is, but I've heard that the forums are very similar to regular forums, but with more philosophy, and I love philosophy- it shows that humans excel in confusing themselves, and I'm especially good at that. Also... there are some fandragons that work amazingly with Light eyes... and the Lightweaver is so ancient... and the flight is full of glitter...

i hope you enjoyed my 10 year long rant on how when i switch flights it will be to light.
It's kind of a given, to be honest.

If I ever were to switch, which will probably be after I get all of my Plague-element BFDI fandragons, I'd switch to Light. I've said it multiple times before. It's not the dom powerhouse that Plague is, but I've heard that the forums are very similar to regular forums, but with more philosophy, and I love philosophy- it shows that humans excel in confusing themselves, and I'm especially good at that. Also... there are some fandragons that work amazingly with Light eyes... and the Lightweaver is so ancient... and the flight is full of glitter...

i hope you enjoyed my 10 year long rant on how when i switch flights it will be to light.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Hmm... I'm in shadow, and it's nice being half decent at dominance, but I think I'd switch to ice. I love the eyes and their ahead in dominance too. (Not powerhouse like light and earth of course)
Hmm... I'm in shadow, and it's nice being half decent at dominance, but I think I'd switch to ice. I love the eyes and their ahead in dominance too. (Not powerhouse like light and earth of course)
Arcane or water.. :)
Arcane or water.. :)
I mean, Ice has every single thing to make me like that flight.
Icewarden is awesome
White eyes combine with every dragon, doesn't matter the colors and genes.
In love with ALL apparel from Crystalline Gala (Familiars too)
The nest and exalt pillar are both beautiful
The Ice element is nice

If I had to choose another... Wind? Of course isn't too perfect as Ice, but...
I mean, Ice has every single thing to make me like that flight.
Icewarden is awesome
White eyes combine with every dragon, doesn't matter the colors and genes.
In love with ALL apparel from Crystalline Gala (Familiars too)
The nest and exalt pillar are both beautiful
The Ice element is nice

If I had to choose another... Wind? Of course isn't too perfect as Ice, but...
Subspecies
JW7BFrr.png
Wishlist
mYhNV2F.png
Fandragon
WJSY23E.png
(You can't.)
jdQyVCQ.png
GxMkNTp.png
WhKPiRp.png
9qsZoTy.png
uISsQhV.gif