Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | If you had to choose another Flight..?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Bear with my spam . This is fascinating ok

@Achiera

Honestly yes I agree! Wind seems like a really peaceful place compared to all the.. questionable things happening elsewhere, especially in lore. (lookin at you emperor >>)

@Subtonic
I see! It's really neat though, when you can include other elements in your own lore, makes it more vibrant and interesting tbh :D Especially elements such as water and ice, I've never actually seen those combined before.
(Switching elements for lore reasons is something I'd do too tbh)
Bear with my spam . This is fascinating ok

@Achiera

Honestly yes I agree! Wind seems like a really peaceful place compared to all the.. questionable things happening elsewhere, especially in lore. (lookin at you emperor >>)

@Subtonic
I see! It's really neat though, when you can include other elements in your own lore, makes it more vibrant and interesting tbh :D Especially elements such as water and ice, I've never actually seen those combined before.
(Switching elements for lore reasons is something I'd do too tbh)
P8PTesm.png
@SakuraAngel

Light really has a lot of dom threads tbh, it's cool to see how organised it is. (despite that I don't partake much in it)
But it's gotta be peaceful in wind too! What do you discuss in your forums if not dominance and such? :0

@Teliact
Aa nice :D Fire is a really fascinating element. I didn't know much about it before the new lore, but after some insight it seems like a really interesting element.
And I agree, fire eyes fit with literally everything, one of my fav dragons is from fire ^^
@SakuraAngel

Light really has a lot of dom threads tbh, it's cool to see how organised it is. (despite that I don't partake much in it)
But it's gotta be peaceful in wind too! What do you discuss in your forums if not dominance and such? :0

@Teliact
Aa nice :D Fire is a really fascinating element. I didn't know much about it before the new lore, but after some insight it seems like a really interesting element.
And I agree, fire eyes fit with literally everything, one of my fav dragons is from fire ^^
P8PTesm.png
@Syncopatles

aa yes true
Also I hear you have a very creative ritual as to how you welcome new people into the flight. By dunking them in the wyrm wound . And honestly, that's a far better welcome than any I've seen elsewhere
@Syncopatles

aa yes true
Also I hear you have a very creative ritual as to how you welcome new people into the flight. By dunking them in the wyrm wound . And honestly, that's a far better welcome than any I've seen elsewhere
P8PTesm.png
@Shoz Ah I agree Light is very well organized!!:D Very nice to see!
Embarressing as it is, haha I rarely go to Wind threads and just lurk in all-flight threads.^^ Wind forums aren't too crazy active, but then again I don't know how active other flight forums are:3 We just talk about really chill stuff haha. Very laid back here, which I love. I mean, we do have dom pushes, but I don't think it's anywhere as intense as Shadow/Light/other flights!
Sorry for that ramble of an answer haha.
@Shoz Ah I agree Light is very well organized!!:D Very nice to see!
Embarressing as it is, haha I rarely go to Wind threads and just lurk in all-flight threads.^^ Wind forums aren't too crazy active, but then again I don't know how active other flight forums are:3 We just talk about really chill stuff haha. Very laid back here, which I love. I mean, we do have dom pushes, but I don't think it's anywhere as intense as Shadow/Light/other flights!
Sorry for that ramble of an answer haha.
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
@SakuraAngel

That's alright, as you can see I've made a lot of ramble answers as well..
huh, seems pretty chill in wind then, though dom bonuses are good, it's a bit refreshing to see non-dom related threads in Light tbh -v-
How's the lore community in wind? If you know. Always curious about the lore .
@SakuraAngel

That's alright, as you can see I've made a lot of ramble answers as well..
huh, seems pretty chill in wind then, though dom bonuses are good, it's a bit refreshing to see non-dom related threads in Light tbh -v-
How's the lore community in wind? If you know. Always curious about the lore .
P8PTesm.png
Im a traveller from my home in shadow and wind has been nothing but nice to me! My next destination is Earth but if i had to choose another flight, it'd be Lightning! I love lightning eyes, their lore is really intetesting with the Stormcatcher being on the "ending the workd" shoe instead of Arcanist this time around, and i just love the overall aesthetic!!

Seems appropriate for a windie to be travellling and vacationing in other flights domt you think?
Im a traveller from my home in shadow and wind has been nothing but nice to me! My next destination is Earth but if i had to choose another flight, it'd be Lightning! I love lightning eyes, their lore is really intetesting with the Stormcatcher being on the "ending the workd" shoe instead of Arcanist this time around, and i just love the overall aesthetic!!

Seems appropriate for a windie to be travellling and vacationing in other flights domt you think?
@Strawberrium

Oh that's so cool! :D Traveling from element to element like that!
I agree, lightning has a very interesting deity, the ultimate capitalist™
Are you traveling to experience it all, or is it for lore reasons, or maybe eye color reasons?
@Strawberrium

Oh that's so cool! :D Traveling from element to element like that!
I agree, lightning has a very interesting deity, the ultimate capitalist™
Are you traveling to experience it all, or is it for lore reasons, or maybe eye color reasons?
P8PTesm.png
@Shoz
A combination of all three!

Since joining shadow i wondered what it was like in other flights and wind really resonated with me, so I moved there and have had a ball!! Mistral Jamboree was so much fun with my fellow windies!!
Since then, wind's traveller spirit rubbed off on me and im on a quest to travel around the world!

Lore-wise, my clan is situated in Reedcliff and invite travellers to their humble little town. My icon is a dragon in my lair who's a climatologist and wants to venture out into the world!!

And who doesnt like nice eye colors? Sure you can rent a nest but theres nothing like hatching your own beautiful dragons!
@Shoz
A combination of all three!

Since joining shadow i wondered what it was like in other flights and wind really resonated with me, so I moved there and have had a ball!! Mistral Jamboree was so much fun with my fellow windies!!
Since then, wind's traveller spirit rubbed off on me and im on a quest to travel around the world!

Lore-wise, my clan is situated in Reedcliff and invite travellers to their humble little town. My icon is a dragon in my lair who's a climatologist and wants to venture out into the world!!

And who doesnt like nice eye colors? Sure you can rent a nest but theres nothing like hatching your own beautiful dragons!
@Strawberrium

I see :D Neat
You get the best of everything by traveling and living different places!
Moving around is great inspiration for lore too, honestly I'd probably move if I hadn't become so attached to Light, I know I'd miss it if I switched flight, even if only temporarily..
@Strawberrium

I see :D Neat
You get the best of everything by traveling and living different places!
Moving around is great inspiration for lore too, honestly I'd probably move if I hadn't become so attached to Light, I know I'd miss it if I switched flight, even if only temporarily..
P8PTesm.png
I hate the idea of leaving Plague and I doubt I would ever consider but if I was forced to.. probably Shadow.
I hate the idea of leaving Plague and I doubt I would ever consider but if I was forced to.. probably Shadow.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11