Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | If you had to choose another Flight..?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Ooph. Probably Light bc of those eyes. But I really despise the idea of changing flights! Plague is so amazing. We've got all the crewpy crawlies and we're arguably a dom powerhouse . . .
Ooph. Probably Light bc of those eyes. But I really despise the idea of changing flights! Plague is so amazing. We've got all the crewpy crawlies and we're arguably a dom powerhouse . . .
ZrjI0Fj.png
I am in wind right now, and would never want to change, tbh.:3 I love the vibe of the threads and the lack of pressure from dom pushes haha (which is prob why we're never dominating LOL).

If I had to choose, I would pick either Light or Shadow (ngl, dom bonuses are nice; plus those eye colors!!), Nature (I love the pleasant, nature vibeXD) or Water--one of my favorite dragons is a subspecies I made that's totally ocean-themed.:3
I am in wind right now, and would never want to change, tbh.:3 I love the vibe of the threads and the lack of pressure from dom pushes haha (which is prob why we're never dominating LOL).

If I had to choose, I would pick either Light or Shadow (ngl, dom bonuses are nice; plus those eye colors!!), Nature (I love the pleasant, nature vibeXD) or Water--one of my favorite dragons is a subspecies I made that's totally ocean-themed.:3
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
I'm in Arcane but if I had to choose just ONE flight, I would pick Shadow because I do like those dark purple eyes!~
I'm in Arcane but if I had to choose just ONE flight, I would pick Shadow because I do like those dark purple eyes!~
vQjCN2I.png
I used to be in light and I moved here to wind, but I think if I were to move again i would move to fire. I actually kind of really want to now. Fire eyes are so beautiful, I have not seen a single fire dragon where the eyes didn't compliment the colors. Also, whenever I go to a fire person's profile I immediately think "powerful" and how cool would it be if I seemed powerful...
Shame I already used my free change :/ you know I do think I relate a lot to wind in that I like to travel a lot and that is even evident here on FR because... flight changes man. If I had the gems and if I was allowed I would probably move to fire. But again, I probably relate most to wind on the traveling thing and the whole creativity stuff. Plus green is a cool color.
I used to be in light and I moved here to wind, but I think if I were to move again i would move to fire. I actually kind of really want to now. Fire eyes are so beautiful, I have not seen a single fire dragon where the eyes didn't compliment the colors. Also, whenever I go to a fire person's profile I immediately think "powerful" and how cool would it be if I seemed powerful...
Shame I already used my free change :/ you know I do think I relate a lot to wind in that I like to travel a lot and that is even evident here on FR because... flight changes man. If I had the gems and if I was allowed I would probably move to fire. But again, I probably relate most to wind on the traveling thing and the whole creativity stuff. Plus green is a cool color.
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
I am in Shadow but, if I moved I would switch to Arcane. I love the eyes and the aesthetic! Plus them vistas are ADORABLE!
I am in Shadow but, if I moved I would switch to Arcane. I love the eyes and the aesthetic! Plus them vistas are ADORABLE!
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dclnl85.png
I'm pretty loyal to wind but if I were to move I'd probably choose earth
I like earth
either that or plague
I'm pretty loyal to wind but if I were to move I'd probably choose earth
I like earth
either that or plague
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
I'm in Plague but I'd move to Fire or Nature
I'm in Plague but I'd move to Fire or Nature
Heart.gif
I'm in Shadow, like the edgy bean I am, but I'd move to Fire or Arcane.
I'm in Shadow, like the edgy bean I am, but I'd move to Fire or Arcane.
Just call me Cos! 24, Any/All.
HJLIYn4.png
Roleplayer |Artist | Feral Alien
+4h FR time
I switched from Arcane to Shadow. I'm currently in Shadow, but if I had to choose again it would be Nature, Wind, or...Light? But...

You got me, I like all of them.
I switched from Arcane to Shadow. I'm currently in Shadow, but if I had to choose again it would be Nature, Wind, or...Light? But...

You got me, I like all of them.
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
@jampackedwithair

(I should've subscribed to the forum oml)
I see! It's always interesting to see what other people value in the elements, and what makes them choose what they like!
I'll give you an inside note and say that the Light forums aren't that different from other forums. Philosophy for sure, but also glitter mom rants, so if you're up for that, you'll fit right in ^^

@jampackedwithair

(I should've subscribed to the forum oml)
I see! It's always interesting to see what other people value in the elements, and what makes them choose what they like!
I'll give you an inside note and say that the Light forums aren't that different from other forums. Philosophy for sure, but also glitter mom rants, so if you're up for that, you'll fit right in ^^

P8PTesm.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11