Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | If you had to choose another Flight..?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Not that I'd ever want to leave shadow, but I suppose if I had to I would move to Lightning. They've got some interesting lore, Stormcatcher is decently cool, and I've got quite a few builders and lightning dragons in my clan already.
Not that I'd ever want to leave shadow, but I suppose if I had to I would move to Lightning. They've got some interesting lore, Stormcatcher is decently cool, and I've got quite a few builders and lightning dragons in my clan already.
Im pretty comfortable in Shadow, but it'd be neat to move to Plague! I really like their aesthetic, Plaguebringer is my favorite deity, and it seems like a great place for some evil/horror/creepy-themed dragons!
Im pretty comfortable in Shadow, but it'd be neat to move to Plague! I really like their aesthetic, Plaguebringer is my favorite deity, and it seems like a great place for some evil/horror/creepy-themed dragons!
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
If I had to abandon Shadowmama... I would choose wind! :3

Their lore is actually one of the happier ones, and the realm seems to be the prettiest!
If I had to abandon Shadowmama... I would choose wind! :3

Their lore is actually one of the happier ones, and the realm seems to be the prettiest!
imageedit-1-4146692772.png s h a l t

» she/her/they
» fr +3, but not always active *cough* school
» no random friend requests
I'm in fire and am probably going to stick around. I've always had a love for the element of fire, and I can use part of my favourite quote from my favourite book for my tag line.

BUT, I am sorely tempted by shadow. I love the trickster lore and dark purple is my favourite colour.
I'm in fire and am probably going to stick around. I've always had a love for the element of fire, and I can use part of my favourite quote from my favourite book for my tag line.

BUT, I am sorely tempted by shadow. I love the trickster lore and dark purple is my favourite colour.
d6VP0mp.png JrZGMGx.png
Bb9XFYa.png
gziv3Ja.png
Pn33kaF.png
mlSrRbK.png
gAJtKYm.png
BTRr72z.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
I'm in Wind but if I had to pick something else it would be Lightning. I love steampunk, and whole 'storm engineers' aesthetic is great. Plus bright cyan-ey colours are great.
I'm in Wind but if I had to pick something else it would be Lightning. I love steampunk, and whole 'storm engineers' aesthetic is great. Plus bright cyan-ey colours are great.
pew pew pew
My aesthetic is actually closer to Shadow than it is to Arcane, so I'd probably go there!
I'm in arcane, because, well, chaotic science and glitter are things! That are great!
But the shadow aesthetic is so cool! Just... yes!
My aesthetic is actually closer to Shadow than it is to Arcane, so I'd probably go there!
I'm in arcane, because, well, chaotic science and glitter are things! That are great!
But the shadow aesthetic is so cool! Just... yes!
Hel || College Student || She/Her
dpQFynF.jpg
If I wasn't in Light, I would probably be in Fire! They have a nice aesthetic, but such a small flight might get lonely :/
If I wasn't in Light, I would probably be in Fire! They have a nice aesthetic, but such a small flight might get lonely :/
ffGNCkk.png
maybe arcane, because purplepurplepurplepurple
maybe arcane, because purplepurplepurplepurple
E5mnq12.png
I am in Light but I want to go to Wind you can probably tell from my avatar lol..
I am in Light but I want to go to Wind you can probably tell from my avatar lol..
Yote
I'm currently in Lightning, but if I'm forced to leave, then I think I'll go to Plague. First off, the red eyes are pretty cool, and secondly they're good at dom.

Definitely NOT because I have a bit of a bloody mind. Oh no, totally not.
I'm currently in Lightning, but if I'm forced to leave, then I think I'll go to Plague. First off, the red eyes are pretty cool, and secondly they're good at dom.

Definitely NOT because I have a bit of a bloody mind. Oh no, totally not.
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11