1 2 3 4 5
@Raecat

Can I spectaet?
@Raecat

Can I spectaet?
dNCLmdm.png
@Kapara sure o: but idk if i'll be able to get enough players
@Kapara sure o: but idk if i'll be able to get enough players
Rae | 21 | they/them | I like dark lore, coatls, and disappearing for months.

If you're reading this tell me to finish the dragons I already have before buying new ones
@Raecat [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31564903] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315650/31564903_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name of Dragon Registering:[/b] Alenia [b]Personality/Background:[/b] Alenia is a bit of an oddball. She may be an Arcane dragon, but she applied more of her skills to alchemy than anything else. However, even she knows that a dragon with her potential must dabble in the archaic and the unknown. She hopes to apply what she learns to her alchemy, but who knows what her opinion will be after day one. After all, the only thing that isn't likely to turn a complete 180 are the facts she's recorded from her multitude of alchemical experiments (or what she records during her lessons here). She tends to be a bit on the "Younger dragons are like my students and I swear I'll teach them or my name isn't Alenia!" side of things, and once attached to a younger (or smaller) dragon, she'll do everything she can to teach them just what they can (and probably shouldn't) do. Hopefully she doesn't accidentally destroy anything with a stray spell or two, but hey. Everyone makes mistakes, right? ...right? [b]What is the password?:[/b] Tsuki
@Raecat

31564903_350.png

Name of Dragon Registering: Alenia
Personality/Background: Alenia is a bit of an oddball. She may be an Arcane dragon, but she applied more of her skills to alchemy than anything else. However, even she knows that a dragon with her potential must dabble in the archaic and the unknown. She hopes to apply what she learns to her alchemy, but who knows what her opinion will be after day one. After all, the only thing that isn't likely to turn a complete 180 are the facts she's recorded from her multitude of alchemical experiments (or what she records during her lessons here). She tends to be a bit on the "Younger dragons are like my students and I swear I'll teach them or my name isn't Alenia!" side of things, and once attached to a younger (or smaller) dragon, she'll do everything she can to teach them just what they can (and probably shouldn't) do. Hopefully she doesn't accidentally destroy anything with a stray spell or two, but hey. Everyone makes mistakes, right? ...right?
What is the password?: Tsuki
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Umm this is RP-mafia, right?

Then why was I pinged.......?

side note: pls use the right pinglist next time, thank you.
Umm this is RP-mafia, right?

Then why was I pinged.......?

side note: pls use the right pinglist next time, thank you.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Could I reserve a spot please? I'll be able to fill out the form tomorrow once I have computer access again.
Could I reserve a spot please? I'll be able to fill out the form tomorrow once I have computer access again.
dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
this is not hybrid

why did I get pinged to a rp mafia

don't do that again
this is not hybrid

why did I get pinged to a rp mafia

don't do that again
Hi please do not use the general/hybrid IMH pinglist for rp games because that is not what it is meant for and a good many of us are not interested in an rp mafia. Use the rp mafia ping list only. There is a reason that it exists. Thank you for your time.
Hi please do not use the general/hybrid IMH pinglist for rp games because that is not what it is meant for and a good many of us are not interested in an rp mafia. Use the rp mafia ping list only. There is a reason that it exists. Thank you for your time.
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
@nekonikki @firo @tanglefire sorry about that! i got a bit confused >.< i thought general meant any :( sorry to waste your time

if you could delete your comments that would be good 0:
@nekonikki @firo @tanglefire sorry about that! i got a bit confused >.< i thought general meant any :( sorry to waste your time

if you could delete your comments that would be good 0:
Rae | 21 | they/them | I like dark lore, coatls, and disappearing for months.

If you're reading this tell me to finish the dragons I already have before buying new ones
@Raecat [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10661473] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/106615/10661473_350.png[/img] [/url] Name of Dragon Registering: Coop Personality/Background: Coop is a bitter, angry soul. He's not the easiest to get along with, though he does have a sense of justice and what's right. He tends to be very easy to anger, and when his temper gets the better of him, he lashes out. Otherwise he's pretty surly and his comments are more fluffy sarcastic than cruelly sardonic. Coop used to have a mate, but due to decisions made by others in his clan, she was sent to be exalted. His main focus in life is to seek retribution. What is the password?: Mihangel
@Raecat

10661473_350.png

Name of Dragon Registering: Coop
Personality/Background: Coop is a bitter, angry soul. He's not the easiest to get along with, though he does have a sense of justice and what's right. He tends to be very easy to anger, and when his temper gets the better of him, he lashes out. Otherwise he's pretty surly and his comments are more fluffy sarcastic than cruelly sardonic. Coop used to have a mate, but due to decisions made by others in his clan, she was sent to be exalted. His main focus in life is to seek retribution.
What is the password?: Mihangel
vV5jbm.png
@Raecat this looks like fun, I love the necromancy theme [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20987687] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/209877/20987687_350.png[/img] [/url] Name of Dragon Registering:Vamo Personality/Background: Vamo is quiet, secretive and untrusting. She doesn't enjoy dragons prying into her life, and often lies about what she does. She collects strange ingredients, and does strange things at night that no one knows about. Vamo is very much a lurker- while she doesn't dislike other dragons, she isn't extroverted either. She tolerates most interactions with others, although she has a soft spot for hatchlings. Vamo is moody, but co-operative so long as you don't question her too much. Ask her for help, and she will help, often with a strange potion. What is the password?: Kallath
@Raecat this looks like fun, I love the necromancy theme

20987687_350.png

Name of Dragon Registering:Vamo
Personality/Background: Vamo is quiet, secretive and untrusting. She doesn't enjoy dragons prying into her life, and often lies about what she does. She collects strange ingredients, and does strange things at night that no one knows about. Vamo is very much a lurker- while she doesn't dislike other dragons, she isn't extroverted either. She tolerates most interactions with others, although she has a soft spot for hatchlings.
Vamo is moody, but co-operative so long as you don't question her too much. Ask her for help, and she will help, often with a strange potion.
What is the password?: Kallath
1 2 3 4 5