Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
1 2 ... 839 840 841 842 843 ... 1138 1139
@Yinny

Door 1 please!
@Yinny

Door 1 please!
u9KXIA8.pngygWzlbs.pngybizMWD.pngQJAOLGp.pngaL21n5x.pngupJLoFN.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.pngY8tJr9S.pngZmyB7sL.png1SmsGK7.pngk3CBmiB.png
yym0GF5.png
@Yinny
I'll take door 3!
@Yinny
I'll take door 3!
@Yinny I guess I'll snag door 2 then!
@Yinny I guess I'll snag door 2 then!
vonVRKR.pngAO77JKB.gif
@Miere You get inside and your whole body freezes. The icy eyes of a dragon greet you as you can't move. Feverdream steps closer as you feel yourself get sleepy. You just wanted to rest your eyes a little to get yourself together for a second, yet, it only worked to put you to endless sleep. Filled with nightmares that fuel those icy eyes. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/737168/73716738_350.png?mtime=ZYZn8haIXOg @tuxedocatatonic OKEY STEP AWAY FROM THAT! [item=Green Goo] x 61 @Arcyll As you are mesmerized by the beautiful smell, that fabulous bird feasts upon your flesh. [item=Petalprayer Mantis] (Sorry for the awful format btw, it's not fixing no matter what I do lol)
@Miere

You get inside and your whole body freezes. The icy eyes of a dragon greet you as you can't move. Feverdream steps closer as you feel yourself get sleepy. You just wanted to rest your eyes a little to get yourself together for a second, yet, it only worked to put you to endless sleep. Filled with nightmares that fuel those icy eyes.

[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/737168/73716738_350.png?mtime=ZYZn8haIXOg @tuxedocatatonic OKEY STEP AWAY FROM THAT![/img] Green Goo x 61

@Arcyll

As you are mesmerized by the beautiful smell, that fabulous bird feasts upon your flesh.

Petalprayer Mantis

(Sorry for the awful format btw, it's not fixing no matter what I do lol)
UqN4jFQ.png
While wandering though an old castle, you find yourself lost in a seemingly endless hallway. It does have an end however. Three doors sit ahead of you, each made of ebony with shiny golden lettering.
---
Door One: "Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane."

Door Two: "The trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool"

Door Three: “In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity”
While wandering though an old castle, you find yourself lost in a seemingly endless hallway. It does have an end however. Three doors sit ahead of you, each made of ebony with shiny golden lettering.
---
Door One: "Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane."

Door Two: "The trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool"

Door Three: “In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity”
u9KXIA8.pngygWzlbs.pngybizMWD.pngQJAOLGp.pngaL21n5x.pngupJLoFN.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.pngY8tJr9S.pngZmyB7sL.png1SmsGK7.pngk3CBmiB.png
yym0GF5.png
@Miere
Door 2 plz
@Miere
Door 2 plz
65423668.png 71821764.png 64806404.png Msd7ypN.png
@Miere
I'll choose door three!
@Miere
I'll choose door three!
@Miere

door 1 please!
@Miere

door 1 please!
I see you~~~~ MFnFfHY.gif
» Firefly
»She/Her
»Wishlist
» FR+3
[center]@Meowingmeower The door opens and revels a large ballroom devoid of any life. Well, almost any life. A small band of what seems to be random objects dance around to unheard music. You're able to walk most of the way in undetected. However, once you get close, most of the things scatter across the room, leaving only two of these animated objects with you. [item=Dancing Chalice][item=Ball-Jointed Bogsneak] -------------------------- @Fantivity Walking though the door leaves you in a small medical office that's entirely torn up. You have to carefully step over broken objects to get to the chair in the back of the room that seems to have the only things not destroyed in the room. You pick up the garments and suddenly, the room is righted. It's just a small unoccupied room and nothing more. How strange... [item=Studious Healer's Vestments][item=Studious Healer's Slippers] -------------------------- @Arcyll A chilling air does through the room at the opening of the door and a large dragon steps out, looking at you. Despite his size and rather menacing demeanor, his eyes are kind. Perhaps that's why you end up letting him tag along, even if he does make you a bit uneasy. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74375781][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/743758/74375781_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Meowingmeower

The door opens and revels a large ballroom devoid of any life. Well, almost any life. A small band of what seems to be random objects dance around to unheard music. You're able to walk most of the way in undetected. However, once you get close, most of the things scatter across the room, leaving only two of these animated objects with you.

Dancing Chalice Ball-Jointed Bogsneak

@Fantivity

Walking though the door leaves you in a small medical office that's entirely torn up. You have to carefully step over broken objects to get to the chair in the back of the room that seems to have the only things not destroyed in the room. You pick up the garments and suddenly, the room is righted. It's just a small unoccupied room and nothing more. How strange...

Studious Healer's Vestments Studious Healer's Slippers

@Arcyll

A chilling air does through the room at the opening of the door and a large dragon steps out, looking at you. Despite his size and rather menacing demeanor, his eyes are kind. Perhaps that's why you end up letting him tag along, even if he does make you a bit uneasy.

74375781_350.png
yym0GF5.png
DOOR 1
The words inscribed on this stone door read 'TO THE GRAVEYARD'. It gives off an ominous and unsettling aura, and a part of you is afraid to even touch it.
DOOR 2
This door is dark blue in appearance and is made out of something you can't identify. If you listen closely, you can hear a faint humming emitting from behind the door. The humming is off tune and anything but pretty, and it makes you even less inclined to enter.
DOOR 3
A salty sea odor wafts out from whatever is behind this slimy black door. When you put your ear on the door, you can hear the fierce growl of a predator.
DOOR 1
The words inscribed on this stone door read 'TO THE GRAVEYARD'. It gives off an ominous and unsettling aura, and a part of you is afraid to even touch it.
DOOR 2
This door is dark blue in appearance and is made out of something you can't identify. If you listen closely, you can hear a faint humming emitting from behind the door. The humming is off tune and anything but pretty, and it makes you even less inclined to enter.
DOOR 3
A salty sea odor wafts out from whatever is behind this slimy black door. When you put your ear on the door, you can hear the fierce growl of a predator.
1 2 ... 839 840 841 842 843 ... 1138 1139