Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
1 2 ... 838 839 840 841 842 ... 1143 1144
@midna42

door one please!
@midna42

door one please!
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
— she+her : he+him —
« chinese : wishlist »
@Midna42 Door 2 please!
@Midna42 Door 2 please!
sa_by_dragondear-dbjnlgf.png
628CD78C-9298-412D-B043-A7D90AE2BA8F.gif
call me clarice ( formerly 0loser0 ! )
pronounz are she/they
my timezone is current fr time
online at random moment
@midna42
Door three... is creepy
@midna42
Door three... is creepy
@Unknxwn You step forward and push aside the bead strands. Inside the room is dark save for the flashing neon lights, and there is a layer of fog drifting across a mess of bottles and spilt beverages. It seems you have walked in on the aftermath of a rave...? There are piles of random bits of clothing here and there-- wait, that pile just moved! The pile sits up and you realize that it wasn't clothing at all, it was a young nocturne! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/744625/74462429_350.png?mtime=ZAAAAAAAAAA.png[/img] She probably shouldn't have been here to begin with (maybe someone thought she fit the theme of the party), but there's no one else left here and she seems confused and alone. Maybe... she could come home with you? @0loser0 There is a large [i]*poof*[/i] of dust when you open your door, and when the cloud finally clears you see that the door, surprisingly, is just a closet door. Inside you find a couple bits of fashionable cloth and a small crushed box that had a few pieces of jewelry inside. [item=navy plaid cabbie][item=black tail bow][item=teardrop pastel spinel earrings][item=teardrop pastel spinel choker][item=teardrop pastel spinel necklace] Given the amount of dust on them, they are probably left to the wild. A.k.a. you. You think it's fair that you claim them. @rubyxblade The smell is slightly off-putting, but you are already committed. You lift the latch and pull the metal gate. The smell is stronger, but now you recognize it. The rodents inside the cage all turn to stare at you. [item=ember mouse][item=frosted pocketmouse][item=satin pocketmouse] They are circled around a skull... [item=squirrel skull] Your commitment abruptly fades away and you decide that cannibalistic mice are not really worth it. But the mice have different plans. They follow you home, carrying not just the skull you saw, but two others that must have been buried in the smelly mulch of their cage.
@Unknxwn
You step forward and push aside the bead strands. Inside the room is dark save for the flashing neon lights, and there is a layer of fog drifting across a mess of bottles and spilt beverages. It seems you have walked in on the aftermath of a rave...? There are piles of random bits of clothing here and there-- wait, that pile just moved! The pile sits up and you realize that it wasn't clothing at all, it was a young nocturne!
74462429_350.png?mtime=ZAAAAAAAAAA.png
She probably shouldn't have been here to begin with (maybe someone thought she fit the theme of the party), but there's no one else left here and she seems confused and alone. Maybe... she could come home with you?

@0loser0
There is a large *poof* of dust when you open your door, and when the cloud finally clears you see that the door, surprisingly, is just a closet door. Inside you find a couple bits of fashionable cloth and a small crushed box that had a few pieces of jewelry inside.
Navy Plaid Cabbie Black Tail Bow Teardrop Pastel Spinel Earrings Teardrop Pastel Spinel Choker Teardrop Pastel Spinel Necklace
Given the amount of dust on them, they are probably left to the wild. A.k.a. you. You think it's fair that you claim them.

@rubyxblade
The smell is slightly off-putting, but you are already committed. You lift the latch and pull the metal gate. The smell is stronger, but now you recognize it. The rodents inside the cage all turn to stare at you.
Ember Mouse Frosted Pocketmouse Satin Pocketmouse
They are circled around a skull...
Squirrel Skull
Your commitment abruptly fades away and you decide that cannibalistic mice are not really worth it. But the mice have different plans. They follow you home, carrying not just the skull you saw, but two others that must have been buried in the smelly mulch of their cage.
4deykdC.pngRrM4NpE.png
One- [emoji=phoenix feather size=1] Two- [emoji=black gem size=1] Three- [emoji=treasure size=1]
One-
Two-
Three-
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
@Unknxwn
Door 3 please!
@Unknxwn
Door 3 please!
It/It’s Pronouns only for me please!

Please check my dragon’s pronouns in their tagline! Thank you!
@unknxwn
Door 2 please!
@unknxwn
Door 2 please!
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
  • My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png
@Unknxwn

That leaves 1 to me!
@Unknxwn

That leaves 1 to me!
UqN4jFQ.png
Apologies, I forgot about this lol. Door one.. @Yinny You open the bright orange door, and gasped. It was so bright, that you had to shield your eyes, but it ended soon. After that you saw what was in the middle..it was an cute orange bogsneak! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73962911][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/739630/73962911_350.png[/img][/url] @s3r3n3y4ng You open the pitch black door and you adjust your eyes to the darkness. You could see faintly that there was something in the middle.. [item=unearthly onyx nightshroud] @growlbark This room was also bright, but not with light, it was with treasures of all kinds. Gems, treasure, jewels..jewlery..literally anything that you can think of! You scooped up an armful to find..a crown..of bones?! [item=crown of bones]
Apologies, I forgot about this lol.

Door one..

@Yinny

You open the bright orange door, and gasped. It was so bright, that you had to shield your eyes, but it ended soon. After that you saw what was in the middle..it was an cute orange bogsneak!

73962911_350.png

@s3r3n3y4ng

You open the pitch black door and you adjust your eyes to the darkness. You could see faintly that there was something in the middle..

Unearthly Onyx Nightshroud

@growlbark

This room was also bright, but not with light, it was with treasures of all kinds. Gems, treasure, jewels..jewlery..literally anything that you can think of! You scooped up an armful to find..a crown..of bones?!

Crown of Bones
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
Door 1: A door filled with claw marks and makes you shiver with awful thoughts clouding your mind

Door 2: A door that has a foul smell and...you are not sure if it's safe to touch

Door 3:More claw marks? It has an amazing smell coming through yet it gives you goosebumps
Door 1: A door filled with claw marks and makes you shiver with awful thoughts clouding your mind

Door 2: A door that has a foul smell and...you are not sure if it's safe to touch

Door 3:More claw marks? It has an amazing smell coming through yet it gives you goosebumps
UqN4jFQ.png
1 2 ... 838 839 840 841 842 ... 1143 1144