Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
1 2 ... 533 534 535 536 537 ... 1138 1139
@SayuriHawthorn Door 1 please
@SayuriHawthorn Door 1 please
@SayuriHawthorn Door 2, please!
@SayuriHawthorn Door 2, please!
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
@MinnowFox you open the very boring door to find a very shiny familiar! [item=Glassbound Solarvul] @Lotron You open the boring door and find a cape hanging off it! [item=Winter Cape] @FaerieQueene you open the slightly less boring door and find a dragon! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59908476] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/599085/59908476_350.png[/img] [/url]
@MinnowFox you open the very boring door to find a very shiny familiar! Glassbound Solarvul

@Lotron You open the boring door and find a cape hanging off it! Winter Cape

@FaerieQueene you open the slightly less boring door and find a dragon!

59908476_350.png
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
Door 1: It is made of glass, but you can't see the other side, though you can hear wind rustling through leaves.

Door 2: It is covered in moss and greenery and you can hear birds chirping on the other side.

Door 3: It is made of plain wood and you can't hear anything on the other side.
Door 1: It is made of glass, but you can't see the other side, though you can hear wind rustling through leaves.

Door 2: It is covered in moss and greenery and you can hear birds chirping on the other side.

Door 3: It is made of plain wood and you can't hear anything on the other side.
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
@FaerieQueene
Door 1 please :)
@FaerieQueene
Door 1 please :)
@FaerieQueene

Door two please!
@FaerieQueene

Door two please!
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
@FaerieQueene Door 3!!
@FaerieQueene Door 3!!
2OTuj7X.pngMgSM0ZQ.pngninbinarycatcher.png
@HeadlessPenguin You open the first door and find an idyllic park. A dragon approaches you, wanting to join you.

@Endifinity You open the second door to a forest. A few familiars are playing near the base of the trees. As soon as they see you, they begin to follow you.

@RedfurTheWarrior You open the third door to a plain room. There is a lot of apparel lying around and you grab the first thing you see.
@HeadlessPenguin You open the first door and find an idyllic park. A dragon approaches you, wanting to join you.

@Endifinity You open the second door to a forest. A few familiars are playing near the base of the trees. As soon as they see you, they begin to follow you.

@RedfurTheWarrior You open the third door to a plain room. There is a lot of apparel lying around and you grab the first thing you see.
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
Door 1: As you're skipping through the forest of the Sunbeam Ruins, you stop at the barrier to the Tangled Wood. You've always been warned of the dangers within the Tangled Wood, but you're a very curious child, and you can see a small house just a little farther in the forest. Surely a little exploring won't hurt...
As you get closer, you notice the house has old stained siding and a rotting, collapsing roof. You walk up what's left of the steps to a little porch and are faced with an old, dirty screened door you can see through pretty well. It seems to lead to what used to be a living room, kitchen, bedroom combination, but is now just a room that reeks of mildew, death, and if you're not mistaken...magic. You can't go home now; not without exploring just a bit more...

Door 2: During your morning hunt in the Tangled Wood, you unknowingly wandered into the Earthshaker's territory. Soon, you can't recognize any of the things around you. You walk for hours in the unknown mountainous land. When the sun begins to set, you start to panic. In your panic, you feel eyes watching you. You whirl around, searching for the invisible spy. After several seconds, you see a pair of shiny metal double doors set into the side of a mountain 15 meters away. How did you not notice them before...? They seem almost brand new too. Maybe whoever's watching you is inside the mountain...
There's only one way to find out...
After trying to open the door, you find it sealed shut with no apparent way to open it. However, you know the perfect spell...

Door 3: You're on the edge of an iceberg with a rabid, clanless Tundra dragon closing in on you, trying to rip you to shreds. The same one that attacked you during a fishing trip, which shattered the giant iceberg you were on, separating you from your group. Why the Tundra chose to go after you, you'll never know.
Now you're faced with a choice: Jump from your trail of icebergs into the treacherous and ever-changing Starfall Isles or face the psychotic dragon behind you. You prepare to jump...
You're safely (or maybe not so safely) in the new land. Even the rabid Tundra didn't dare follow you here. Just as you'd begun to think you've made a mistake, you hear a sickly sweet voice from behind you. "Oh hello there, darling! Why don't you come inside for a drink? You seem awfully cold"
You whip around to see a lady in a purple shawl standing just outside a simple, white, wooden door to a cottage that definitely wasn't there before. You try to run back to your now Tundra-dragon-less iceberg, only to find an invisible barrier preventing you from leaving. You start hearing noises from the surrounding forest, bringing attention to the completely sunless sky.
With little to no warning, a wolverine-type beast comes barreling out of the woods towards you. You ave no choice but to run to the door. The last thing you see is her pleased grin. Maybe you should've taken your chances with the Tundra...

Edit: I'm not sure I did this correctly, as I made three entirely different scenarios. I'm sorry guys, but I worked so hard. Can we please just roll with it? :(
Door 1: As you're skipping through the forest of the Sunbeam Ruins, you stop at the barrier to the Tangled Wood. You've always been warned of the dangers within the Tangled Wood, but you're a very curious child, and you can see a small house just a little farther in the forest. Surely a little exploring won't hurt...
As you get closer, you notice the house has old stained siding and a rotting, collapsing roof. You walk up what's left of the steps to a little porch and are faced with an old, dirty screened door you can see through pretty well. It seems to lead to what used to be a living room, kitchen, bedroom combination, but is now just a room that reeks of mildew, death, and if you're not mistaken...magic. You can't go home now; not without exploring just a bit more...

Door 2: During your morning hunt in the Tangled Wood, you unknowingly wandered into the Earthshaker's territory. Soon, you can't recognize any of the things around you. You walk for hours in the unknown mountainous land. When the sun begins to set, you start to panic. In your panic, you feel eyes watching you. You whirl around, searching for the invisible spy. After several seconds, you see a pair of shiny metal double doors set into the side of a mountain 15 meters away. How did you not notice them before...? They seem almost brand new too. Maybe whoever's watching you is inside the mountain...
There's only one way to find out...
After trying to open the door, you find it sealed shut with no apparent way to open it. However, you know the perfect spell...

Door 3: You're on the edge of an iceberg with a rabid, clanless Tundra dragon closing in on you, trying to rip you to shreds. The same one that attacked you during a fishing trip, which shattered the giant iceberg you were on, separating you from your group. Why the Tundra chose to go after you, you'll never know.
Now you're faced with a choice: Jump from your trail of icebergs into the treacherous and ever-changing Starfall Isles or face the psychotic dragon behind you. You prepare to jump...
You're safely (or maybe not so safely) in the new land. Even the rabid Tundra didn't dare follow you here. Just as you'd begun to think you've made a mistake, you hear a sickly sweet voice from behind you. "Oh hello there, darling! Why don't you come inside for a drink? You seem awfully cold"
You whip around to see a lady in a purple shawl standing just outside a simple, white, wooden door to a cottage that definitely wasn't there before. You try to run back to your now Tundra-dragon-less iceberg, only to find an invisible barrier preventing you from leaving. You start hearing noises from the surrounding forest, bringing attention to the completely sunless sky.
With little to no warning, a wolverine-type beast comes barreling out of the woods towards you. You ave no choice but to run to the door. The last thing you see is her pleased grin. Maybe you should've taken your chances with the Tundra...

Edit: I'm not sure I did this correctly, as I made three entirely different scenarios. I'm sorry guys, but I worked so hard. Can we please just roll with it? :(
@HeadlessPenguin

Door 1!

edit: (you have really nice writing skills!)
@HeadlessPenguin

Door 1!

edit: (you have really nice writing skills!)

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
1 2 ... 533 534 535 536 537 ... 1138 1139