Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
1 2 ... 532 533 534 535 536 ... 1138 1139
@SayuriHawthorn
door 3 please!
@SayuriHawthorn
door 3 please!
167.png Avatar Dragon! deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
@SayuriHawthorn

Then I'll take the slightly bigger one! Door 2 it is!
@SayuriHawthorn

Then I'll take the slightly bigger one! Door 2 it is!
Sorry it took me awhile to post the doors! I went to sleep @RIooo in the average door you find some nice apparel! [item=Weathered Scale Cuirass][item=Toxophilite's Gloves] @MinnowFox in the huge door you find two small familiars! [item=Harvest Hardshell][item=Plantation Pincher] @ShadowsOfQuartz in the slightly bigger door you find [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60366163] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/603662/60366163_350.png[/img] [/url]
Sorry it took me awhile to post the doors! I went to sleep

@RIooo
in the average door you find some nice apparel!
Weathered Scale Cuirass Toxophilite's Gloves

@MinnowFox
in the huge door you find two small familiars!
Harvest Hardshell Plantation Pincher

@ShadowsOfQuartz
in the slightly bigger door you find

60366163_350.png
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
Alright, here are the three doors, each inscribed with a spooky message:

Door 1: There is someone behind you... You look around but no one is there.

Door 2: Everyone is watching... Make the right choice.

Door 3: The dead shall rise...

Alright, here are the three doors, each inscribed with a spooky message:

Door 1: There is someone behind you... You look around but no one is there.

Door 2: Everyone is watching... Make the right choice.

Door 3: The dead shall rise...

@ShadowsOfQuartz
Door 1 please! (yay i love spook)
@ShadowsOfQuartz
Door 1 please! (yay i love spook)
@ShadowsOfQuartz Door 3 ^^ getting day of the dead vibes
@ShadowsOfQuartz Door 3 ^^ getting day of the dead vibes
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@ShadowsOfQuartz
Door 2! Sure do love some people watching me..
@ShadowsOfQuartz
Door 2! Sure do love some people watching me..
8zve5Z4.gif
@MinnowFox (Door 1): You open the dust-covered door, and find a yellowed paper. [i]I told you someone was behind you...[/i] You look and spot a purplish haze. A spirit slowly conceals. It comes up to you, opens its maw and- [item = Otherworldly Aura] Licks you. It likes you! It also leaves you some treasures! Not a bad haul! [item = rusted treasure chest] X 5 @SayuriHawthorn (Door 3): You open the third door, and the earth starts shaking. A dark green claw reaches up, followed by a spiny [b]zombie?[/b] "Brainsss…" It mutters. Then he laughs. "You should have seen your face! I set up these doors to scare you guys!" [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60161082] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/601611/60161082_350.png[/img] [/url] "Okay," You say, glad he's not actually a zombie. "By the way, what was in the other doors?" "Just a familiar." "And the other one?" "What other one?" He questions. "I only made two doors!" (Cue dramatic music) @Smopl (Door 2): You open the last door, not having heard that only two were planned. You expect some prank, but a gust of wind blows out of the door. You glance at the Bane. "Don't look at me, I'm an earth mage." Dusty books with odd, probably forbidden spells tumble out, as well as a skull wrapped in bloody cloth. It squawks at you, then falls silent. Its glowing eyes follow you... [item = Scholar] X 2 [item = Bloody Wing Bandages] [item = Brown Birdskull Headdress]
@MinnowFox (Door 1):

You open the dust-covered door, and find a yellowed paper. I told you someone was behind you... You look and spot a purplish haze. A spirit slowly conceals. It comes up to you, opens its maw and-
Otherworldly Aura
Licks you. It likes you!
It also leaves you some treasures! Not a bad haul!
Rusted Treasure Chest X 5

@SayuriHawthorn (Door 3):

You open the third door, and the earth starts shaking. A dark green claw reaches up, followed by a spiny zombie? "Brainsss…" It mutters. Then he laughs. "You should have seen your face! I set up these doors to scare you guys!"

60161082_350.png

"Okay," You say, glad he's not actually a zombie. "By the way, what was in the other doors?"

"Just a familiar."

"And the other one?"

"What other one?" He questions. "I only made two doors!"

(Cue dramatic music)

@Smopl (Door 2):

You open the last door, not having heard that only two were planned. You expect some prank, but a gust of wind blows out of the door. You glance at the Bane.

"Don't look at me, I'm an earth mage."

Dusty books with odd, probably forbidden spells tumble out, as well as a skull wrapped in bloody cloth. It squawks at you, then falls silent. Its glowing eyes follow you...

Scholar X 2
Bloody Wing Bandages
Brown Birdskull Headdress
Door 1: It's a plain boring door..
Door 2: A slightly less boring door..
Door 3: This is a very boring door..
Door 1: It's a plain boring door..
Door 2: A slightly less boring door..
Door 3: This is a very boring door..
@SayuriHawthorn
Door 3 please!
@SayuriHawthorn
Door 3 please!
1 2 ... 532 533 534 535 536 ... 1138 1139