Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
oh goodness o-o

Usually I'm trapped in a mall slowly filling with water with a bunch of small kids. We're trying to find a way out, but the events inside are being watched by all the adults outside. We always drown though, with the adults watching us and laughing.
oh goodness o-o

Usually I'm trapped in a mall slowly filling with water with a bunch of small kids. We're trying to find a way out, but the events inside are being watched by all the adults outside. We always drown though, with the adults watching us and laughing.
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlist3Wlxo1.pngoUpjQ2.pngDRHmW1.png|zWJck.gif85beD.gifyHUJK.gifLRD3m.gifK9ASM.gifQZR2V.gif
i had a dream where a weird creature kept appearing at consruction sites, i knew it was dangerous, and couldnt do anything to you unless you were awake

at the end of it i made it swallow a painted wooden... thing and it started choking
i had a dream where a weird creature kept appearing at consruction sites, i knew it was dangerous, and couldnt do anything to you unless you were awake

at the end of it i made it swallow a painted wooden... thing and it started choking

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[quote name="Transkovsky" date="2023-12-29 21:43:57" ] i had a dream where a weird creature kept appearing at consruction sites, i knew it was dangerous, and couldnt do anything to you unless you were awake at the end of it i made it swallow a painted wooden... thing and it started choking [/quote] which is to say i never have nightmares, this is the best i got
Transkovsky wrote on 2023-12-29 21:43:57:

which is to say i never have nightmares, this is the best i got

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[quote name="Anthorn" date="2023-12-29 20:42:24" ] Your dreams are weird. Like, even weirder than mine, and that’s saying something. [/quote] I mean it was a dream I had after stomach issues from bad pizza and being sick always makes my dreams weirder then normal though this one was just a amalgamation of things I’m watching/playing at the time not original like the nightmare where coelacanths were using a super overpowered version of horizontal gene transfer to turn humans into fish hybrids.
Anthorn wrote on 2023-12-29 20:42:24:
Your dreams are weird. Like, even weirder than mine, and that’s saying something.
I mean it was a dream I had after stomach issues from bad pizza and being sick always makes my dreams weirder then normal though this one was just a amalgamation of things I’m watching/playing at the time not original like the nightmare where coelacanths were using a super overpowered version of horizontal gene transfer to turn humans into fish hybrids.
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
One time I had a dream where I was at like this studio-ghibli esque house and behind it was this meadow on a hill
I had run up the hill following this guy and these cards came up in my vision
I could click each one cursor style and the cards would have a small description get announced
So I got to this corrupted card
And a distorted voice said that this card would cause the end of the world, and it emphasized that fact
I clicked on the other cards and the narrator dude repeated the same thing in the same voice
I literally woke up in the night shivering after that smh
(Btw albedo from genshin appeared in there too? Like he was in one of the cards that were narrated after the corrupted one)
(And a card depicting a bag of beans too)
One time I had a dream where I was at like this studio-ghibli esque house and behind it was this meadow on a hill
I had run up the hill following this guy and these cards came up in my vision
I could click each one cursor style and the cards would have a small description get announced
So I got to this corrupted card
And a distorted voice said that this card would cause the end of the world, and it emphasized that fact
I clicked on the other cards and the narrator dude repeated the same thing in the same voice
I literally woke up in the night shivering after that smh
(Btw albedo from genshin appeared in there too? Like he was in one of the cards that were narrated after the corrupted one)
(And a card depicting a bag of beans too)
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png
SRmKvyd.png UpBsI.gif
k7uK0.gif
75EoA.gif
I'm basically in the process of explaining a few different dreams plus the entire story I built off of those dreams
And sometimes I realize things were going on without me even knowing as I suddenly realize they were subtly implied by events
I'm basically in the process of explaining a few different dreams plus the entire story I built off of those dreams
And sometimes I realize things were going on without me even knowing as I suddenly realize they were subtly implied by events
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
weird
weird

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
I had no energy to do anything today :( missed out on a lot of chests I could have gotten
And I'm still missing one item I need really badly (Woeful Vial)
I don't know how much I'll be able to catch up tomorrow especially since I'm going to be online for a good part of the night, cuz there's so much going on in my head that I don't expect to get much sleep
I had no energy to do anything today :( missed out on a lot of chests I could have gotten
And I'm still missing one item I need really badly (Woeful Vial)
I don't know how much I'll be able to catch up tomorrow especially since I'm going to be online for a good part of the night, cuz there's so much going on in my head that I don't expect to get much sleep
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
ooo
ooo

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
happy new year's eve (or new year's day)
happy new year's eve (or new year's day)
ZPsmZvN.png91183757.png