Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
*Inhales*
*Sigh*
What am I even doing with my life sometimes I swear
Feels like I'm trying to set a world record for "Stupidest reference image for drawing" by using Smash Ultimate for a Shaymin reference

the worst part is I was going to use Smash 3DS (because of the trophy) but it doesn't wanna start up on my sister's 3DS meaning I'm left with two equally stupid options
*Inhales*
*Sigh*
What am I even doing with my life sometimes I swear
Feels like I'm trying to set a world record for "Stupidest reference image for drawing" by using Smash Ultimate for a Shaymin reference

the worst part is I was going to use Smash 3DS (because of the trophy) but it doesn't wanna start up on my sister's 3DS meaning I'm left with two equally stupid options
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
i'm not a big fan of mimikyu in the mainline pokemon games. like, i like its mechanic and its design is pretty neat, it's just not for me. im a HUGE fan of mimikyu in unite however. sustain brawler who can omae wa mou shindeiru behind anyone and then they die. amazing playstyle. THAT i can get behind.
i'm not a big fan of mimikyu in the mainline pokemon games. like, i like its mechanic and its design is pretty neat, it's just not for me. im a HUGE fan of mimikyu in unite however. sustain brawler who can omae wa mou shindeiru behind anyone and then they die. amazing playstyle. THAT i can get behind.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
That lecture wasn't planned very well.
That lecture wasn't planned very well.
Gcwdq5a.png
sometimes expressing love for your favorite character is tryharding with the worst pokemon in all of unite
sometimes expressing love for your favorite character is tryharding with the worst pokemon in all of unite
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
[quote name="Marketplace" date="2024-05-23 18:39:11" ] sometimes expressing love for your favorite character is tryharding with the worst pokemon in all of unite [/quote] I just main Dragonite and Zeraora because I'm trash with anyone else Dragonite is just *spams rage* and Zeraora is me frantically spamming every button there is and somehow it works
Marketplace wrote on 2024-05-23 18:39:11:
I just main Dragonite and Zeraora because I'm trash with anyone else
Dragonite is just *spams rage*
and Zeraora is me frantically spamming every button there is and somehow it works
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
A
A
bc9c8507869f3113339dc451b11e787a3cdce193.png
e7d3661fd609c8e0e30ed5683250eec94d379811.png
[quote name="HKenjoyer" date="2024-05-24 06:16:32" ] A [/quote] Hey that's my thing! I do that too :D Why is Shaymin so hard to draw and that's when ignoring the part where they're fully armored too
HKenjoyer wrote on 2024-05-24 06:16:32:
A
Hey that's my thing! I do that too :D

Why is Shaymin so hard to draw
and that's when ignoring the part where they're fully armored too
@C0yote [quote name="C0yote" date="2024-05-01 05:27:52" ] Welp anyone else like BeyBlades, I am slowly collecting them, and they took the best shows off of Netflix *cries* [/quote] I do! I collect the Metal era, but its a slow process for sure. Its so rare to find other fans I feel like. And IRL tournaments and stuff are so spread apart :( Also they had it on Netflix?? Im so mad, I had no idea
@C0yote
C0yote wrote on 2024-05-01 05:27:52:
Welp anyone else like BeyBlades, I am slowly collecting them, and they took the best shows off of Netflix *cries*

I do! I collect the Metal era, but its a slow process for sure.

Its so rare to find other fans I feel like. And IRL tournaments and stuff are so spread apart :(

Also they had it on Netflix?? Im so mad, I had no idea
Someone tell me I'm not the only one who sometimes realizes a song fits a character detail they're working on super well
I realized a song I really like fits really well for a character that's getting armor soon (the Shaymin I mentioned earlier today) because of the tone being a "come at me *smug face*" one and now I wanna make it their battle theme for whenever they're wearing their armor
Someone tell me I'm not the only one who sometimes realizes a song fits a character detail they're working on super well
I realized a song I really like fits really well for a character that's getting armor soon (the Shaymin I mentioned earlier today) because of the tone being a "come at me *smug face*" one and now I wanna make it their battle theme for whenever they're wearing their armor
[quote name="EsterGamer" date="2024-05-24 01:38:50" ] [quote name="Marketplace" date="2024-05-23 18:39:11" ] sometimes expressing love for your favorite character is tryharding with the worst pokemon in all of unite [/quote] I just main Dragonite and Zeraora because I'm trash with anyone else Dragonite is just *spams rage* and Zeraora is me frantically spamming every button there is and somehow it works [/quote] THATS SO REAL. i love dragonite. i haven't played it in a while but i think i'm rly good at every moveset except espeed and hbeam because who would ever run that. my fav build is a jungler with espeed and outrage
EsterGamer wrote on 2024-05-24 01:38:50:
Marketplace wrote on 2024-05-23 18:39:11:
I just main Dragonite and Zeraora because I'm trash with anyone else
Dragonite is just *spams rage*
and Zeraora is me frantically spamming every button there is and somehow it works
THATS SO REAL. i love dragonite. i haven't played it in a while but i think i'm rly good at every moveset except espeed and hbeam because who would ever run that. my fav build is a jungler with espeed and outrage
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she