Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
[quote name="EsterGamer" date="2023-12-31 15:43:01" ] [quote name="ShinyYveltal12" date="2023-12-31 15:41:22" ] All my friends get is descriptions of my ocs,,, [/quote] How do I manage more- I have a lot of descriptions made (definitely not all of my OCs have descriptions though, most of them don't) And I have a lore thread on TCF explaining how things work But the timeline is just "I mention when what happens and others need to piece it together somehow" [/quote] That’s basically what happens when I try to organize my timeline, except I forget some important parts in it or dislike something so I have to change it in a way that doesn’t radiate 14-yr old deviantart oc lore
EsterGamer wrote on 2023-12-31 15:43:01:
ShinyYveltal12 wrote on 2023-12-31 15:41:22:
All my friends get is descriptions of my ocs,,,
How do I manage more-
I have a lot of descriptions made (definitely not all of my OCs have descriptions though, most of them don't)
And I have a lore thread on TCF explaining how things work
But the timeline is just "I mention when what happens and others need to piece it together somehow"
That’s basically what happens when I try to organize my timeline, except I forget some important parts in it or dislike something so I have to change it in a way that doesn’t radiate 14-yr old deviantart oc lore
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png
SRmKvyd.png UpBsI.gif
k7uK0.gif
75EoA.gif
[quote name="ShinyYveltal12" date="2023-12-31 15:44:57" ] [quote name="EsterGamer" date="2023-12-31 15:43:01" ] [quote name="ShinyYveltal12" date="2023-12-31 15:41:22" ] All my friends get is descriptions of my ocs,,, [/quote] How do I manage more- I have a lot of descriptions made (definitely not all of my OCs have descriptions though, most of them don't) And I have a lore thread on TCF explaining how things work But the timeline is just "I mention when what happens and others need to piece it together somehow" [/quote] That’s basically what happens when I try to organize my timeline, except I forget some important parts in it or dislike something so I have to change it in a way that doesn’t radiate 14-yr old deviantart oc lore [/quote] I've been spending like a year and a half, if not longer, trying to fix all the plotholes my original lore had while keeping as much of it as I can with major reworks And I'm still not done with my main OC's backstory... (But on the plus side, I have managed to bring back ALL notable characters from my original lore at this point)
ShinyYveltal12 wrote on 2023-12-31 15:44:57:
EsterGamer wrote on 2023-12-31 15:43:01:
ShinyYveltal12 wrote on 2023-12-31 15:41:22:
All my friends get is descriptions of my ocs,,,
How do I manage more-
I have a lot of descriptions made (definitely not all of my OCs have descriptions though, most of them don't)
And I have a lore thread on TCF explaining how things work
But the timeline is just "I mention when what happens and others need to piece it together somehow"
That’s basically what happens when I try to organize my timeline, except I forget some important parts in it or dislike something so I have to change it in a way that doesn’t radiate 14-yr old deviantart oc lore
I've been spending like a year and a half, if not longer, trying to fix all the plotholes my original lore had while keeping as much of it as I can with major reworks
And I'm still not done with my main OC's backstory... (But on the plus side, I have managed to bring back ALL notable characters from my original lore at this point)
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
Dam,,,that’s relatable
like my main Oc was just a little guy I made for a Roblox game and now he’s not even a Roblox oc anymore???
I literally 99% rewrote his lore, created a bunch of characters and ended up with a whole universe
The oc was created in round 2021 meaning it took me over 2 years to revise his lore???
And lore is still in the works like I have jumbled parts of a rough timeline I set up and yeah

Anyways good luck on your character designing and worldbuilding :D
Dam,,,that’s relatable
like my main Oc was just a little guy I made for a Roblox game and now he’s not even a Roblox oc anymore???
I literally 99% rewrote his lore, created a bunch of characters and ended up with a whole universe
The oc was created in round 2021 meaning it took me over 2 years to revise his lore???
And lore is still in the works like I have jumbled parts of a rough timeline I set up and yeah

Anyways good luck on your character designing and worldbuilding :D
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png
SRmKvyd.png UpBsI.gif
k7uK0.gif
75EoA.gif
happy 2024
happy 2024

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
FIRST POST OF 2024!!!!
FIRST POST OF 2024!!!!
Plague-Network.png
Endtroid
"Oddeeae uodduoee!"
(Hello people!)

Hatchery
Wishhlist
[quote name="ShinyYveltal12" date="2023-12-31 15:27:28" ] Do you ever just have this literal story in your head with detailed worldbuilding , fleshed out characters, and a good story then when you want to write it out your brain shuts off and now it’s stuck in your head [/quote] Yeah. like 99% of the time ;-;
ShinyYveltal12 wrote on 2023-12-31 15:27:28:
Do you ever just have this literal story in your head with detailed worldbuilding , fleshed out characters, and a good story then when you want to write it out your brain shuts off and now it’s stuck in your head
Yeah. like 99% of the time ;-;
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlist3Wlxo1.pngoUpjQ1.pngDRHmW1.png|zWJck.gifDJ3xg.gifcyfCl.gif85beD.gif
Owahahaha
Owahahaha
9a3jOB0.png
Whoever posts below me will be sent to Brazil.
Whoever posts below me will be sent to Brazil.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
Jokes on you I'm so light I'd get sent over Brazil and land in my backyard again
Jokes on you I'm so light I'd get sent over Brazil and land in my backyard again
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
Oh my golly it’s been a whileee since I’ve posted anywhere Anyway, who wants this lovely lady for free? I’m tryna avoid exalting her [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91691719][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/916918/91691719_350.png[/img][/url]
Oh my golly it’s been a whileee since I’ve posted anywhere
Anyway, who wants this lovely lady for free? I’m tryna avoid exalting her
91691719_350.png
79700717.pngZ2amEBp.png81oUSHn.png81oUSHn.png81oUSHn.pngZ2amEBp.png79644949.png