Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | fred.: A simple RP game
@BlazingPhoenix01

Button Gwinnett just stares confusedly as well. This is definitely not his timeline.

Requacy drinks iced tea in the background, with more to spare.
@BlazingPhoenix01

Button Gwinnett just stares confusedly as well. This is definitely not his timeline.

Requacy drinks iced tea in the background, with more to spare.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Fred you're a cool person and I have no friends so I'll just hang out here
Fred you're a cool person and I have no friends so I'll just hang out here
miku.pngshe/her -- came from mars -- nerd -- dergs verna.png
Fred, you are officially a monster.
Fred, you are officially a monster.
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
Fred, your scales are so smooth. Your waistcoat is sooo gorgeous! *gives platter of ribs*
:) I honestly dont care if you care. I'm just doing this because everyone needs a little happiness in their lives. Even you, Fred.
Fred, your scales are so smooth. Your waistcoat is sooo gorgeous! *gives platter of ribs*
:) I honestly dont care if you care. I'm just doing this because everyone needs a little happiness in their lives. Even you, Fred.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
You have a very dedicated fanbase Fred.
You have a very dedicated fanbase Fred.
Y02PS6v.png
Oh, hello there Fred. I have a question for you. Why do you look so handsome in that suit and tie? Well, I suppose that was more of a compliment, but, I’m sure you understand!
Oh, hello there Fred. I have a question for you. Why do you look so handsome in that suit and tie? Well, I suppose that was more of a compliment, but, I’m sure you understand!
"Who decides the fate of dragons?"
I don’t sub to threads.
@Shadowess
"Oh that's cool. Enjoy yourself I guess"
@HeirOfDoom
"So I've been told"
@DeathPhoenix
Fred looks at you, slightly glaring. He finds your niceness suspicious. He takes your... gift... regardless
@Alize
"Clearly. I'm surprised everyone's still here."
@LiliuMortis
"I- uh... Thank you I guess??"
@Shadowess
"Oh that's cool. Enjoy yourself I guess"
@HeirOfDoom
"So I've been told"
@DeathPhoenix
Fred looks at you, slightly glaring. He finds your niceness suspicious. He takes your... gift... regardless
@Alize
"Clearly. I'm surprised everyone's still here."
@LiliuMortis
"I- uh... Thank you I guess??"
spacerspace Shicoatl, lair guide dragon.
Raven Mokian
Starshine
By fluffmoth
Commissions open feel free to DM
I rescue oldies!
6kCimue.gif
I stumbled upon this thread, it's great! I need to be more like this Fred dude, I worry and care too much about stuff I can't change. Especially lately, too much bad internal dialogue going on that I'm unnecessarily invested in. Gotta just drop it all and let what'll be be. Thanks, man, this was a good outlook and breath of fresh air right before the possibly horrific week I'm going to have. [emoji=unicorn size=1]
I stumbled upon this thread, it's great! I need to be more like this Fred dude, I worry and care too much about stuff I can't change. Especially lately, too much bad internal dialogue going on that I'm unnecessarily invested in. Gotta just drop it all and let what'll be be. Thanks, man, this was a good outlook and breath of fresh air right before the possibly horrific week I'm going to have.
[center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46168537] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/461686/46168537_350.png[/img] [/url][i][b][font=georgia] A small Gaoler hatchling strolls forward, tail flicking two and fro slowly. It seemed to possess the thickest fur, though it was barely two meters long. It seems to be young, however carries itself with an air of wisdom, of knowledge and the ability, the strength, to use it. Though it seems friendly, it walks like a predator would, as if stalking fearless prey. It's skeletal figure, its eyes, they seem to stare into Fred's soul. Perhaps they did, though they're not one to speak so directly. [font=calabri]"You are odd, between forms, between souls? You speak, you walk, and you fight like a dragon, but you bear the shine of ancients; the aura of one who existed before the youngest god took his first step, maybe even briefly afterwards. Are you of Man, or are you of Monster?"

46168537_350.png

A small Gaoler hatchling strolls forward, tail flicking two and fro slowly. It seemed to possess the thickest fur, though it was barely two meters long. It seems to be young, however carries itself with an air of wisdom, of knowledge and the ability, the strength, to use it. Though it seems friendly, it walks like a predator would, as if stalking fearless prey. It's skeletal figure, its eyes, they seem to stare into Fred's soul. Perhaps they did, though they're not one to speak so directly.

"You are odd, between forms, between souls?
You speak, you walk, and you fight like a dragon, but you bear the shine of ancients;
the aura of one who existed before the youngest god took his first step, maybe even briefly afterwards.
Are you of Man, or are you of Monster?"
246.png IT/XE/HE - 21
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
I'm still here! X3
I'm still here! X3