Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | fred.: A simple RP game
1 2 ... 287 288 289 290 291 ... 294 295
Fred, just so you know, no one kills the fish wife and gets away with it. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=19&bodygene=0&breed=10&element=7&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=2105814b509a1b42d29d6b249be33c6b0f7a48e5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [size=7][size=7]GET DUNKED ON[/size][/size]
Fred, just so you know, no one kills the fish wife and gets away with it.

dragon?age=1&body=19&bodygene=0&breed=10&element=7&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=2105814b509a1b42d29d6b249be33c6b0f7a48e5&dummyext=prev.png

GET DUNKED ON
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
Oh Fred, it really dosen't matter if you care for me or not, but I say, maybe you can try caring once in a while. Make it easier for all of these people trying to make you care. Just try. Please?
Oh Fred, it really dosen't matter if you care for me or not, but I say, maybe you can try caring once in a while. Make it easier for all of these people trying to make you care. Just try. Please?
(It dosen't really matter if this dosen't work. Just trying to make it easier)
(It dosen't really matter if this dosen't work. Just trying to make it easier)
(Secretly, I send up a little Sweetpuff to go and nuzzle him. Does he feel anything toward the Sweetpuff?)(its a really cute Sweetpuff)
(Secretly, I send up a little Sweetpuff to go and nuzzle him. Does he feel anything toward the Sweetpuff?)(its a really cute Sweetpuff)
the Sweetpuff drops a little gift for him and flutters away. the tag on the gift says, " Everyone deserves to have a little light in their life. From *smudged signature*(from me)
the Sweetpuff drops a little gift for him and flutters away. the tag on the gift says, " Everyone deserves to have a little light in their life. From *smudged signature*(from me)
*waiting for fred to act while sitting absentmindedly on a bench*
*waiting for fred to act while sitting absentmindedly on a bench*
Hey, Fred, I have a random thought to share with you. Technically, you can go the rest of your life without eating. I mean, you'd starve to death, but it was the rest of your life.
Hey, Fred, I have a random thought to share with you. Technically, you can go the rest of your life without eating. I mean, you'd starve to death, but it was the rest of your life.
23519.png31220.png
I'm. Lotion :3 Trying
to get back into the forums...

Blargh !!! Beam of Hydration !!

aaFUzso.pngXdkgiTK.png
20457.png13390.png
*still waiting*
*still waiting*
@Dragonea *Tapping ground with talons* Hey, you waiting too?
@Dragonea *Tapping ground with talons* Hey, you waiting too?
@ZillaJr Yep
@ZillaJr Yep
1 2 ... 287 288 289 290 291 ... 294 295