Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Join the Dragon Mafia! [INVITATION ONLY]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26
@ElwynWanderer

It seems that these “dank arcane memes” are simply the induction of a new member into Light who came from Arcane. They are showering them in glitter. Also, the Illuminarti is an art for fodder association.
@ElwynWanderer

It seems that these “dank arcane memes” are simply the induction of a new member into Light who came from Arcane. They are showering them in glitter. Also, the Illuminarti is an art for fodder association.
item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gifb_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.pngitem_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
@ElwynWanderer Well, apparently Shadow has recently gotten into creating pastries because they have nothing else to do. The cookies are quite nice, I do have to admit—there is a new Shadow cafe pretty much right next to me right now. I went to check it out, and I’m sending this message from the alleyway next to it. But anyways, someone in the Wind area, close to me, recently found a barrel of cookies floating across the ocean. Must have traveled a long way, you know! *chuckles*
@ElwynWanderer Well, apparently Shadow has recently gotten into creating pastries because they have nothing else to do. The cookies are quite nice, I do have to admit—there is a new Shadow cafe pretty much right next to me right now. I went to check it out, and I’m sending this message from the alleyway next to it. But anyways, someone in the Wind area, close to me, recently found a barrel of cookies floating across the ocean. Must have traveled a long way, you know! *chuckles*
@ShinyLumeo ((Here’s what you missed so far. Sorry you didn’t get notified!) [quote name="ElwynWanderer" date=2017-12-05 06:08:47] [b]Right Hand of the Black Orchid[/b] @ShinyLumeo “You’re awfully proud of your flight, aren’t you?” The Black Orchid curls her upper lip, just a little, revealing the gleam of sharp teeth. “One almost wonders if your loyalty to me could hope to rival it. It would be…unfortunate if I had to bloody my claws making an example of a traitor.” She taps her claws on the table. “There will come a day when I rip the Plaguebringer to pieces and inflict my own plague on Sornieth. But until then…” She looks you over, assessing. “Bring me more information on these ‘cures’ you mentioned. And…do be careful not to do anything that would make me question your loyalty.” She gives you one final look that promises you’ll be watched, then dismisses you. AtherValence “Let me worry about Water and Lightning,” says Black Orchid. “You can find out more about the elite in Plague. I want names. Get to know some of them, if you can. See what it’ll take to get in their good graces.” Her smile looks more like a sneer. “We have to be friendly with them if we want to find out their weaknesses. [b]Oh, and Ragent…?” She glances over at NobleGent (@ShinyLumeo). “Keep an eye on the Coatl.”[/b] [/quote]
@ShinyLumeo ((Here’s what you missed so far. Sorry you didn’t get notified!)
ElwynWanderer wrote on 2017-12-05:
Right Hand of the Black Orchid

@ShinyLumeo “You’re awfully proud of your flight, aren’t you?” The Black Orchid curls her upper lip, just a little, revealing the gleam of sharp teeth. “One almost wonders if your loyalty to me could hope to rival it. It would be…unfortunate if I had to bloody my claws making an example of a traitor.” She taps her claws on the table. “There will come a day when I rip the Plaguebringer to pieces and inflict my own plague on Sornieth. But until then…” She looks you over, assessing. “Bring me more information on these ‘cures’ you mentioned. And…do be careful not to do anything that would make me question your loyalty.” She gives you one final look that promises you’ll be watched, then dismisses you.

AtherValence “Let me worry about Water and Lightning,” says Black Orchid. “You can find out more about the elite in Plague. I want names. Get to know some of them, if you can. See what it’ll take to get in their good graces.” Her smile looks more like a sneer. “We have to be friendly with them if we want to find out their weaknesses. Oh, and Ragent…?” She glances over at NobleGent (@ShinyLumeo). “Keep an eye on the Coatl.”
@ElwynWanderer Yeah, I've already seen this, and I don't really know what to do from here?
@ElwynWanderer Yeah, I've already seen this, and I don't really know what to do from here?
tumblr_my7hhrJmDO1sr5klvo1_500.gif
@ShinyLumeo
Bring me more information on these ‘cures’ you mentioned: I don’t really know what what you mean by “cures”. Is it something that exists in the game? Is it part of Sornieth lore? Did you make it up yourself? Who makes the cures, and why? Are they trying to weaken the Plaguebringer, or did they create the cures because their families were sick and they wanted to save them? All I wanted was more details. Sorry for phrasing it badly!
@ShinyLumeo
Bring me more information on these ‘cures’ you mentioned: I don’t really know what what you mean by “cures”. Is it something that exists in the game? Is it part of Sornieth lore? Did you make it up yourself? Who makes the cures, and why? Are they trying to weaken the Plaguebringer, or did they create the cures because their families were sick and they wanted to save them? All I wanted was more details. Sorry for phrasing it badly!
Gangster Flair
Grunt
@Radvom “Plague.” Black Orchid tuts. “Always so proud of themselves.” She looks at you with a critical eye. “Still, you don’t look all that strong. I’m surprised. Could your lair not spare one of its finer warriors for this Family?”
You must grow stronger for Black Orchid! Get Marrow to level 3 in the coliseum.
Covert Operatives
@xmoonlightx1 Now for a very important question: what is the strength of your own flight? Count the number of dragons in a Water lair that are above level 1 and report back here. (Remember, no usernames!)
@ChaoticEclipse If more people are coming to your flight, we will have to keep an eye on its size! Go to the Auction House and record the number of dragons for sale in the realm-wide auction, as well as the number of dragons for sale in the Light auction. Then, report back here!
@Tomello Cookies really are delicious. We’ll have to see if anyone is selling them. Report back to me 3 forum topics from either Items For Sale or Raffles And Giveaways.
Gangster Flair
Grunt
@Radvom “Plague.” Black Orchid tuts. “Always so proud of themselves.” She looks at you with a critical eye. “Still, you don’t look all that strong. I’m surprised. Could your lair not spare one of its finer warriors for this Family?”
You must grow stronger for Black Orchid! Get Marrow to level 3 in the coliseum.
Covert Operatives
@xmoonlightx1 Now for a very important question: what is the strength of your own flight? Count the number of dragons in a Water lair that are above level 1 and report back here. (Remember, no usernames!)
@ChaoticEclipse If more people are coming to your flight, we will have to keep an eye on its size! Go to the Auction House and record the number of dragons for sale in the realm-wide auction, as well as the number of dragons for sale in the Light auction. Then, report back here!
@Tomello Cookies really are delicious. We’ll have to see if anyone is selling them. Report back to me 3 forum topics from either Items For Sale or Raffles And Giveaways.
@ElwynWanderer The Spiral who recently introduced himself as Samson, nervously runs into the room, and puts down a notepad for you to look at, while he explains what he noticed. You notice it is full of scribbled-out drawings and sentences. The penmanship in it is so poor, you can’t read It at all, no matter how hard you try to concentrate on it. Samson clears his throat, and squawks a few times as his claws get caught on his scales. Finally, it seems as if he is ready to speak. “W-well, it seems as if there are a lot of dragons who don’t want their children and are simply giving them away. That seems... cruel to me. But anyways, there’s a lot(trust me, a lot) of under-the-table gem and treasure trading. And finally, there are some lonely dragons looking for a friend-for-hire. Slightly odd, but a rewarding job. Anyways, tell me if you need anything else looked at!” Samson proceeds to skitter and slide out of the door in quite a hurry, as if he is meeting with someone, and has just realized he is very, very late.
@ElwynWanderer The Spiral who recently introduced himself as Samson, nervously runs into the room, and puts down a notepad for you to look at, while he explains what he noticed. You notice it is full of scribbled-out drawings and sentences. The penmanship in it is so poor, you can’t read It at all, no matter how hard you try to concentrate on it. Samson clears his throat, and squawks a few times as his claws get caught on his scales. Finally, it seems as if he is ready to speak. “W-well, it seems as if there are a lot of dragons who don’t want their children and are simply giving them away. That seems... cruel to me. But anyways, there’s a lot(trust me, a lot) of under-the-table gem and treasure trading. And finally, there are some lonely dragons looking for a friend-for-hire. Slightly odd, but a rewarding job. Anyways, tell me if you need anything else looked at!” Samson proceeds to skitter and slide out of the door in quite a hurry, as if he is meeting with someone, and has just realized he is very, very late.
Black Market
((Hello, all! Just dropping a reminder about setting up the black market.))
Suppliers
@glodkies I still need you to drop off your items to @Beheaded. If you’re confused about what those items are, contact me!
Designer
@Beheaded If you get anything from @glodkies, please send the information along to the sales team!
Salesmen
@Glacora Whenever you have the time, please update the item list on the black market. Thank you!
@HeronWind @AtherValence I suggest subscribing to the black market thread so that you get alerted when there are customers to chat with. Thank you for your patience!
Black Market
((Hello, all! Just dropping a reminder about setting up the black market.))
Suppliers
@glodkies I still need you to drop off your items to @Beheaded. If you’re confused about what those items are, contact me!
Designer
@Beheaded If you get anything from @glodkies, please send the information along to the sales team!
Salesmen
@Glacora Whenever you have the time, please update the item list on the black market. Thank you!
@HeronWind @AtherValence I suggest subscribing to the black market thread so that you get alerted when there are customers to chat with. Thank you for your patience!
@ElwynWanderer (Yeah, it's something I came up with) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34878687] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/348787/34878687_350.png[/img] [/url] "From what I know, the ingredients of the cure derives from the heart of the plague territory. I do not have a full list of ingredients, but I have a start. You might want to send other members of the plague flight to gather as much of these as possible if you do wish to weaken the Plaguebringer." NobleGent sets three objects on the table in front of him. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/1115.png[/img] "The toxin of this creature aids in wiping out the Plaguebringer's disease." [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/131.png[/img] "These berries give comfort to sufferers of the plague, weakening the stress put on them physically and mentally." [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/192.png[/img] "And these, crushed up seem to have some sort of effect that I have not yet come to understand on whoever consumes it. This is what I have so far. There is still much more to be discovered."
@ElwynWanderer (Yeah, it's something I came up with)

34878687_350.png

"From what I know, the ingredients of the cure derives from the heart of the plague territory. I do not have a full list of ingredients, but I have a start. You might want to send other members of the plague flight to gather as much of these as possible if you do wish to weaken the Plaguebringer." NobleGent sets three objects on the table in front of him.
1115.png
"The toxin of this creature aids in wiping out the Plaguebringer's disease."
131.png
"These berries give comfort to sufferers of the plague, weakening the stress put on them physically and mentally."
192.png
"And these, crushed up seem to have some sort of effect that I have not yet come to understand on whoever consumes it. This is what I have so far. There is still much more to be discovered."
tumblr_my7hhrJmDO1sr5klvo1_500.gif
@ElwynWanderer [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36068852] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/360689/36068852_350.png[/img] [/url] sorry me and leaftail are not responding. now here is some bad news :( leaftail is not going to be in the Mafia. But there is good news....Spark is going to be my partner! here is a picture of him *shows Black Orchid the picture of spark* picture:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36456633] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364567/36456633_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ElwynWanderer

36068852_350.png
sorry me and leaftail are not responding. now here is some bad news :( leaftail is not going to be in the Mafia. But there is good news....Spark is going to be my partner! here is a picture of him *shows Black Orchid the picture of spark* picture:
36456633_350.png
https://powerpuffyourself.com/#!/en/my-powerpuff/create
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26