Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Join the Dragon Mafia! [INVITATION ONLY]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26
@ElwynWanderer

"It's funny because some of them would tear each molecule of their being apart to try to protect her, and some wish to overthrow her and take her place as the Plaguebringer," Sebastian responds with a small chuckle," I, on the other hand, do not care. She is someone to respect, and that's the end of it for me." It seemed that he would already tell which direction the conversation was going, though he didn't say anything.
@ElwynWanderer

"It's funny because some of them would tear each molecule of their being apart to try to protect her, and some wish to overthrow her and take her place as the Plaguebringer," Sebastian responds with a small chuckle," I, on the other hand, do not care. She is someone to respect, and that's the end of it for me." It seemed that he would already tell which direction the conversation was going, though he didn't say anything.
@ElwynWanderer [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/373026/37302536_350.png[/img] “Plague draws in a lot of clans for their dominance over other flights, so there are newer clans that don’t have the power of the older clans, but they rarely stay weak for long. As for Archie…” He pauses seemingly nervous about something, “Let’s just say that he won’t tolerate questions from his clanmates, he’s the malicious dictator type, kinda like you, but a lot more murder. When he had returned from the Plaguebringer’s services, he slaughtered almost everyone, only those he deemed useful lived. My mate might be able to talk to him though, he trusts her more than I. I can however tell what flights he has connections with other than Plague clans. He has allies with Lightning, Fire, Wind, Light, and Shadow clans. He doesn’t have many connections with his original flight though. At least not since he betayed the Arcanist to join the Plaguebringer.”
@ElwynWanderer

37302536_350.png

“Plague draws in a lot of clans for their dominance over other flights, so there are newer clans that don’t have the power of the older clans, but they rarely stay weak for long. As for Archie…” He pauses seemingly nervous about something, “Let’s just say that he won’t tolerate questions from his clanmates, he’s the malicious dictator type, kinda like you, but a lot more murder. When he had returned from the Plaguebringer’s services, he slaughtered almost everyone, only those he deemed useful lived. My mate might be able to talk to him though, he trusts her more than I. I can however tell what flights he has connections with other than Plague clans. He has allies with Lightning, Fire, Wind, Light, and Shadow clans. He doesn’t have many connections with his original flight though. At least not since he betayed the Arcanist to join the Plaguebringer.”
Right Hand of the Black Orchid
((Wow, a double update in the same category in the same day!))
@Glacora “Well you don’t have to worry about me fearing you,” Black Orchid snorts. “Of course you’re not an outsider here. Though if you want a family I think you might be in for a disappointment.”
@AtherValence “I think you underestimate my capacity for murder,” says Black Orchid, though she seems intrigued. “I might have to meet this clan leader of yours.”
@MultiFandomist Black Orchid smirks. “Guilty as charged,” she says. “Out of curiosity, Sebastian, is it strength you respect, or leadership?”
Right Hand of the Black Orchid
((Wow, a double update in the same category in the same day!))
@Glacora “Well you don’t have to worry about me fearing you,” Black Orchid snorts. “Of course you’re not an outsider here. Though if you want a family I think you might be in for a disappointment.”
@AtherValence “I think you underestimate my capacity for murder,” says Black Orchid, though she seems intrigued. “I might have to meet this clan leader of yours.”
@MultiFandomist Black Orchid smirks. “Guilty as charged,” she says. “Out of curiosity, Sebastian, is it strength you respect, or leadership?”
@ElwynWanderer i have played a fairgrounds game. The highest score i got in tidal trouble before my internet decided not to be nice and froze the mouse in place was 25200
@ElwynWanderer i have played a fairgrounds game. The highest score i got in tidal trouble before my internet decided not to be nice and froze the mouse in place was 25200
FR +3, he/they
@ElwynWanderer

Sebastian keeps a small burst of laughter," If I respected her strength, that would be giving myself an aneurysm. Yes, she is a powerful deity, but if she purely used strength to lead her... people, shall we say, Plaguebringer would slowly loose power over the dragons that followed her. Leadership is more what I respect her for. She knows what can mess or change even the most intelligent of mortal dragons."

"Yes, strength can be useful, but it isn't the key to everything. Or, that's how I see it," Sebastian ends off with.
@ElwynWanderer

Sebastian keeps a small burst of laughter," If I respected her strength, that would be giving myself an aneurysm. Yes, she is a powerful deity, but if she purely used strength to lead her... people, shall we say, Plaguebringer would slowly loose power over the dragons that followed her. Leadership is more what I respect her for. She knows what can mess or change even the most intelligent of mortal dragons."

"Yes, strength can be useful, but it isn't the key to everything. Or, that's how I see it," Sebastian ends off with.
“Hello, there! Pleasure to meet you. Name’s Samson. What’s yours?” Somehow, you managed to not notice this Spiral, even though he is twitching as if he needs something to do. “I saw the posters about this Black Mafia. Would you be the leader of it? I would absolutely love to join. Life’s been a little boring for me recently.” [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37669383] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/376694/37669383_350.png[/img] [/url]
“Hello, there! Pleasure to meet you. Name’s Samson. What’s yours?”
Somehow, you managed to not notice this Spiral, even though he is twitching as if he needs something to do. “I saw the posters about this Black Mafia. Would you be the leader of it? I would absolutely love to join. Life’s been a little boring for me recently.”

37669383_350.png
@ElwynWanderer [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/373026/37302536_350.png[/img] “I’m sure I am underestimating you, however it is possible you might be underestimating him as well. So far I haven’t seen you wipe out entire clans, much less your own. Nor have you witnessed him kill innocent hatchlings for being “too weak.” He killed his own mate when she discovered he would betray Arcane, and he murdered any children they had together. So excuse me for assuming that you were less murdery.” He huffs to calm himself before speaking again, “ I appologize for the outburst Madame, but I’m not sure you really want to meet a warlord like him yet.”
@ElwynWanderer

37302536_350.png

“I’m sure I am underestimating you, however it is possible you might be underestimating him as well. So far I haven’t seen you wipe out entire clans, much less your own. Nor have you witnessed him kill innocent hatchlings for being “too weak.” He killed his own mate when she discovered he would betray Arcane, and he murdered any children they had together. So excuse me for assuming that you were less murdery.” He huffs to calm himself before speaking again, “ I appologize for the outburst Madame, but I’m not sure you really want to meet a warlord like him yet.”
Covert Operatives
@Tidias Knowledge of the winner would be helpful, but unnecessary. No, the more pressing issue is this: does your Flight have memes? Report your memes back to the Black Orchid at once!
@xmoonlightx1 The internet’s lack of cooperation is unfortunate! You will have to cower it into submission…by participating in the “strongest dragon above you” forum game and reporting back the results!
@Tomello Hmm, the Black Orchid has never had anyone from Wind in the mob. It seems you’ll be making her life less boring as well! Please find 3 funny or interesting forum topics in the Wind Forums and report back here!
Covert Operatives
@Tidias Knowledge of the winner would be helpful, but unnecessary. No, the more pressing issue is this: does your Flight have memes? Report your memes back to the Black Orchid at once!
@xmoonlightx1 The internet’s lack of cooperation is unfortunate! You will have to cower it into submission…by participating in the “strongest dragon above you” forum game and reporting back the results!
@Tomello Hmm, the Black Orchid has never had anyone from Wind in the mob. It seems you’ll be making her life less boring as well! Please find 3 funny or interesting forum topics in the Wind Forums and report back here!
@ElwynWanderer there seems to be a lot of plague and fire dragons there. There are also many dragons armed with weapons and armor, if they decided to challenge us, they could prove a big challenge!
@ElwynWanderer there seems to be a lot of plague and fire dragons there. There are also many dragons armed with weapons and armor, if they decided to challenge us, they could prove a big challenge!
FR +3, he/they
@ElwynWanderer
Sinai brings a small scroll and unravels it. He says, “The most recent forum post about memes are in 10-24-17 and the creator was Yarrow. Most of the memes had anime, fishes, and salamanders!!... sorry for the outburst the salamanders were cute.”
-I was unable to figure out how to post one of the memes-
@ElwynWanderer
Sinai brings a small scroll and unravels it. He says, “The most recent forum post about memes are in 10-24-17 and the creator was Yarrow. Most of the memes had anime, fishes, and salamanders!!... sorry for the outburst the salamanders were cute.”
-I was unable to figure out how to post one of the memes-
Loom at the Boom
J74tZ.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26