Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Join the Dragon Mafia! [INVITATION ONLY]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
(@ElwynWanderer I'm perfectly happy with my quest! I've just been very busy lately, so I haven't had time to do it. What was my quest again?)
(@ElwynWanderer I'm perfectly happy with my quest! I've just been very busy lately, so I haven't had time to do it. What was my quest again?)
vbbbYf.png 1E8JFs6.png
@Glacora Here ya go! =) [quote name="ElwynWanderer" date=2017-12-11 07:17:58] Black Orchid waves a hand. “I want information on different flights, that’s all. Although…your flight is rather known for a love of learning. Would it be possible for you to obtain some information from the Arcanist, Diomedes? Or at least find someone who can.” [/quote]
@Glacora Here ya go! =)
ElwynWanderer wrote on 2017-12-11:
Black Orchid waves a hand. “I want information on different flights, that’s all. Although…your flight is rather known for a love of learning. Would it be possible for you to obtain some information from the Arcanist, Diomedes? Or at least find someone who can.”
@ElwynWanderer Yeah now it does. Also sorry I had a bad day so I’m kinda an air head today. XD
I’ll be right back to count dragons!
@ElwynWanderer Yeah now it does. Also sorry I had a bad day so I’m kinda an air head today. XD
I’ll be right back to count dragons!
Loom at the Boom
J74tZ.gif
(@ElwynWanderer Thank you!)

Diomedes returns to your side, looking a bit unnerved, but there's this glimmer of awe in his bright pink eyes. He appears to drift away for a moment before shaking his head and returning to the present. "I uh... went to see The Arcanist as you requested Black Orchid. It was an um... experience. He's... big. Really big. Not nearly as big as The Earthshaker of course, but... yeah. I had to make an appointment and such, so it took me a while to actually see him. That's the reason for my um... delay... heh! Anyways, he is incredibly intelligent. It's like his brain holds all the secrets of the universe, which it kind of does! I'm sure I don't have to tell you the history of The Arcanist. He kind of did that whole, you know, destroying the pillar thing. Everybody knows that story! But, he was born from this explosion of magic or something apparently, so he's very powerful in the magic department. Um... he loves to look through the Observatory. He does it all day and all night long. A lot of what he told was... too much..." He looks distant again, It takes him a bit longer to snap out of this time. He ends up slapping himself and leaving a bright red paw print on his cheek. "I also explored the Observatory while I waited, so I remember the layout pretty well. I'm sure it will come in handy if we need anything from the Observatory."
(@ElwynWanderer Thank you!)

Diomedes returns to your side, looking a bit unnerved, but there's this glimmer of awe in his bright pink eyes. He appears to drift away for a moment before shaking his head and returning to the present. "I uh... went to see The Arcanist as you requested Black Orchid. It was an um... experience. He's... big. Really big. Not nearly as big as The Earthshaker of course, but... yeah. I had to make an appointment and such, so it took me a while to actually see him. That's the reason for my um... delay... heh! Anyways, he is incredibly intelligent. It's like his brain holds all the secrets of the universe, which it kind of does! I'm sure I don't have to tell you the history of The Arcanist. He kind of did that whole, you know, destroying the pillar thing. Everybody knows that story! But, he was born from this explosion of magic or something apparently, so he's very powerful in the magic department. Um... he loves to look through the Observatory. He does it all day and all night long. A lot of what he told was... too much..." He looks distant again, It takes him a bit longer to snap out of this time. He ends up slapping himself and leaving a bright red paw print on his cheek. "I also explored the Observatory while I waited, so I remember the layout pretty well. I'm sure it will come in handy if we need anything from the Observatory."
vbbbYf.png 1E8JFs6.png
@ElwynWanderer, I sent it a while ago.
gYfRVnU.png
rani
• fr+3 (est)
wishlist
@ElwynWanderer Sinai returns similing and he takes out a scroll which says,” The clan currently has 84 dragons with apparel.” He rolls up the scroll and waits.
@ElwynWanderer Sinai returns similing and he takes out a scroll which says,” The clan currently has 84 dragons with apparel.” He rolls up the scroll and waits.
Loom at the Boom
J74tZ.gif
[quote name="glodkies" date=2017-12-14 15:54:13] @ElwynWanderer, I sent it a while ago. [/quote] @Beheaded Verify, please?
glodkies wrote on 2017-12-14:

@Beheaded Verify, please?
@EwylnWanderer [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37317591] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/373176/37317591_350.png[/img] [/url] Bebe pauses. [center][i]We... We could start a conspiracy? Hear me out. What if we spread rumor of fights between the members of Nature and Plague, like a fake battle, which maybe, if played off right, could lead to a real one?[/i][/center] Bebe sounds crazy, but you continue to listen. [center][i]The "battle" would have to take place... The southern icefeilds are the only place that's even remotely far away from the general group of places, you could claim it happened there?[/i][/center]
@EwylnWanderer

37317591_350.png

Bebe pauses.
We... We could start a conspiracy?
Hear me out. What if we spread rumor of fights between the members of Nature and Plague, like a fake battle, which maybe, if played off right, could lead to a real one?
Bebe sounds crazy, but you continue to listen.
The "battle" would have to take place...
The southern icefeilds are the only place that's even remotely far away from the general group of places, you could claim it happened there?
tastefulmarketing.gif
@ElwynWanderer

Yeah, i havent had the time to semd the items yet, so the contribution sat in my pms. Ill do that when i get home :^:
@ElwynWanderer

Yeah, i havent had the time to semd the items yet, so the contribution sat in my pms. Ill do that when i get home :^:
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@ElwynWanderer
Gent shrugs. "A lot actually."
@ElwynWanderer
Gent shrugs. "A lot actually."
tumblr_my7hhrJmDO1sr5klvo1_500.gif
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26