Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Historical Mafia 4 | Discussion (OVER)
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 ... 216 217
I think from what I’ve currently read I’d be okay with a Mithent or FloatinginSpace lynch. I don’t really know about Renato since they claimed, and I feel pretty okay with the claim. I’ll place a vote on Mithent so I at least vote today. I’ll try checking in during the hockey game, though.
I think from what I’ve currently read I’d be okay with a Mithent or FloatinginSpace lynch. I don’t really know about Renato since they claimed, and I feel pretty okay with the claim. I’ll place a vote on Mithent so I at least vote today. I’ll try checking in during the hockey game, though.
vV5jbm.png
I'm not really super keen on claiming, as my role doesn't really have much of a chance of being useful if I do? Of course, it's not going to be helpful if I'm lynched, either, so I'll come clean about it if I have to, but...

@FloatingInSpace
The only thing I'm up to with Shimmer is thinking that the confusion around Shimmer has largely been resolved?
I'm not really super keen on claiming, as my role doesn't really have much of a chance of being useful if I do? Of course, it's not going to be helpful if I'm lynched, either, so I'll come clean about it if I have to, but...

@FloatingInSpace
The only thing I'm up to with Shimmer is thinking that the confusion around Shimmer has largely been resolved?
jIRALXN.png
[img]http://lone-star.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Who-Knows.png[/img]
Who-Knows.png
uCR5SCW.png
Announcement

@DuskyAether has requested replacement. Due to a lack of substitute players available, the slot has unfortunately had to be modkilled.

[DuskyAether has been removed from the game. They were Harriet Tubman, Skull and Bones.]

((Mod Note: I do not like having to modkill slots. However, I have not yet received responses from 2 of the remaining subs regarding the last slot that needed to be filled, and a fairly firm declaration of unavailability from the last sub for the time that I consider a reasonable amount of time for replacement.))

Players: @Cognitive, @clw23, @Shimmerwing, @FloatingInSpace, @dandelionfires, @TheNightDancer, @Tynnk, @RenatoUlbov, @abyssum, @SmashedFish, @LordMeikai, @DuskyAether, @Kalideoscope, @Mithent, @g0dsend
Announcement

@DuskyAether has requested replacement. Due to a lack of substitute players available, the slot has unfortunately had to be modkilled.

[DuskyAether has been removed from the game. They were Harriet Tubman, Skull and Bones.]

((Mod Note: I do not like having to modkill slots. However, I have not yet received responses from 2 of the remaining subs regarding the last slot that needed to be filled, and a fairly firm declaration of unavailability from the last sub for the time that I consider a reasonable amount of time for replacement.))

Players: @Cognitive, @clw23, @Shimmerwing, @FloatingInSpace, @dandelionfires, @TheNightDancer, @Tynnk, @RenatoUlbov, @abyssum, @SmashedFish, @LordMeikai, @DuskyAether, @Kalideoscope, @Mithent, @g0dsend
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
I'm really confused over Shimmer's role, but that's no longer a point at this time, as if they're telling the truth and they are basically vanilla town, that'll show in whatever EotD we get.
I'm really confused over Shimmer's role, but that's no longer a point at this time, as if they're telling the truth and they are basically vanilla town, that'll show in whatever EotD we get.
uCR5SCW.png
Well.

That happened.
Well.

That happened.
uCR5SCW.png
Throw the dog a bone, eh?
Throw the dog a bone, eh?
uCR5SCW.png
Wow... hooray? That's two down, unexpectedly :D [quote=@FloatingInSpace]I'm really confused over Shimmer's role, but that's no longer a point at this time, as if they're telling the truth and they are basically vanilla town, that'll show in whatever EotD we get. [/quote] I don't understand your confusion? As far as we know, Shimmerwing is a 2-shot vig with an unknown negative passive. She shot NightRising D1 but was redirected by somebody and killed somebody else. She did not shoot D2. She shot Leremis D3. She's out of shots, as far as we know, and retains her unknown passive. What do you mean, show in the EotD?
Wow... hooray? That's two down, unexpectedly :D

I don't understand your confusion?
As far as we know, Shimmerwing is a 2-shot vig with an unknown negative passive.
She shot NightRising D1 but was redirected by somebody and killed somebody else.
She did not shoot D2.
She shot Leremis D3.
She's out of shots, as far as we know, and retains her unknown passive.

What do you mean, show in the EotD?
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
I can't tell if you're being obtuse on purpose or not.
I can't tell if you're being obtuse on purpose or not.
Currently updating my spreadsheet. Lots to go through.
Currently updating my spreadsheet. Lots to go through.
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 ... 216 217