Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Historical Mafia 4 | Discussion (OVER)
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 216 217
Yeah alright, I gotta work tonight so I'm just gonna slap this down.
Yeah alright, I gotta work tonight so I'm just gonna slap this down.
uCR5SCW.png
There's an incredibly high chance I was reading and missed something so if I did, just show me it.
There's an incredibly high chance I was reading and missed something so if I did, just show me it.
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="Shimmerwing" date=2017-11-12 19:10:27] I DIRECTED MY KILL AT NIGHTRISING AND GOT REDIRECTED [/quote] [quote name="NightRising" date=2017-11-12 19:11:12] well screw you i saved you @/shimmerwing [/quote]
Shimmerwing wrote on 2017-11-12:
I DIRECTED MY KILL AT NIGHTRISING AND GOT REDIRECTED
NightRising wrote on 2017-11-12:
well screw you i saved you @/shimmerwing
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
@clw23

Is there a reson for those quotes?
@clw23

Is there a reson for those quotes?
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="FloatingInSpace" date=2017-11-18 11:26:01] Clarification: Shimmer claims vig that has stipulations However, Day 1 and Day 2 have 4 kills each. They then claim that they are being influenced by a 3p. (Which I think is a load of bull ngl) BUT on Day 3, there are only 3 kills insulating someone with a kill ability has in fact died. Furthermore on Day 3, they claim that they were targeting NightRising, NOT Leremis. Hurm. [/quote]shimmer targeted nightrising day1. that is what shimmer claimed on day 2. shimmer literally could not have targeted nightrising after that bc nightrising was lynched day2. everything shimmer has said checks out @floatinginspace
FloatingInSpace wrote on 2017-11-18:
Clarification: Shimmer claims vig that has stipulations

However, Day 1 and Day 2 have 4 kills each.

They then claim that they are being influenced by a 3p. (Which I think is a load of bull ngl)

BUT on Day 3, there are only 3 kills insulating someone with a kill ability has in fact died.

Furthermore on Day 3, they claim that they were targeting NightRising, NOT Leremis.

Hurm.
shimmer targeted nightrising day1. that is what shimmer claimed on day 2. shimmer literally could not have targeted nightrising after that bc nightrising was lynched day2.

everything shimmer has said checks out

@floatinginspace
rKEFa.gif VBhQJ.gif UFDTf.gif cecXk.gif
[quote name="g0dsend" date=2017-11-18 12:23:29] [quote name="FloatingInSpace" date=2017-11-18 11:26:01] Clarification: Shimmer claims vig that has stipulations However, Day 1 and Day 2 have 4 kills each. They then claim that they are being influenced by a 3p. (Which I think is a load of bull ngl) BUT on Day 3, there are only 3 kills insulating someone with a kill ability has in fact died. Furthermore on Day 3, they claim that they were targeting NightRising, NOT Leremis. Hurm. [/quote]shimmer targeted nightrising day1. that is what shimmer claimed on day 2. shimmer literally could not have targeted nightrising after that bc nightrising was lynched day2. everything shimmer has said checks out @.floatinginspace [/quote] Oh, yes I see now. I got the dates mixed up that is my b.
g0dsend wrote on 2017-11-18:
FloatingInSpace wrote on 2017-11-18:
Clarification: Shimmer claims vig that has stipulations

However, Day 1 and Day 2 have 4 kills each.

They then claim that they are being influenced by a 3p. (Which I think is a load of bull ngl)

BUT on Day 3, there are only 3 kills insulating someone with a kill ability has in fact died.

Furthermore on Day 3, they claim that they were targeting NightRising, NOT Leremis.

Hurm.
shimmer targeted nightrising day1. that is what shimmer claimed on day 2. shimmer literally could not have targeted nightrising after that bc nightrising was lynched day2.

everything shimmer has said checks out

@.floatinginspace

Oh, yes I see now. I got the dates mixed up that is my b.
uCR5SCW.png
Still parking my vote there for now though, since they mentioned a potentially harmful passive.
Still parking my vote there for now though, since they mentioned a potentially harmful passive.
uCR5SCW.png
Forum search is great until you stop reading dates and/or skipping over them.

The kill counts still aren't adding up, though. There is the lynch, and the maf. That means there were 2 extra kills each day.

Shimmer claims first one on day 1. Someone else also dies, of some sort of kill method.

Shimmer denies kill on day 2, which means there were 2 other kills done by someone, somehow.

And Shimmer claims the third kill on day 3.

I dunno, this role claiming business is wack, especially since nothing's really been clarified through it.
Forum search is great until you stop reading dates and/or skipping over them.

The kill counts still aren't adding up, though. There is the lynch, and the maf. That means there were 2 extra kills each day.

Shimmer claims first one on day 1. Someone else also dies, of some sort of kill method.

Shimmer denies kill on day 2, which means there were 2 other kills done by someone, somehow.

And Shimmer claims the third kill on day 3.

I dunno, this role claiming business is wack, especially since nothing's really been clarified through it.
uCR5SCW.png
[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/234/739/fa5.jpg[/img]
fa5.jpg
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace
Yeah, we went over this a couple days ago when the kills happened. There's at least one unexplained kill days 1 and 2, even taking into account us having a serial killer (which seems likely).

Day 1:
Dawnbreeze
Limelight
Yatagaratsu
(Attempted kill on Shimmerwing, got blocked by NightRising)
morphogenetic

Lynch
Mafia
Shimmerwing (probable vig)
SK
???

Day 2:
NightRising
AureaImperatrix
Meowrific
:)

Lynch
Mafia
SK
???
(Shimmer did not shoot Day 2)

Way less kills today/yesterday, so I have to assume someone's shots ran out or someone forgot to fire or whatever. But yeah, lots of mystery deaths even with a SK, and even more without one.
@FloatingInSpace
Yeah, we went over this a couple days ago when the kills happened. There's at least one unexplained kill days 1 and 2, even taking into account us having a serial killer (which seems likely).

Day 1:
Dawnbreeze
Limelight
Yatagaratsu
(Attempted kill on Shimmerwing, got blocked by NightRising)
morphogenetic

Lynch
Mafia
Shimmerwing (probable vig)
SK
???

Day 2:
NightRising
AureaImperatrix
Meowrific
:)

Lynch
Mafia
SK
???
(Shimmer did not shoot Day 2)

Way less kills today/yesterday, so I have to assume someone's shots ran out or someone forgot to fire or whatever. But yeah, lots of mystery deaths even with a SK, and even more without one.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 216 217