Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Historical Mafia 4 | Discussion (OVER)
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 ... 216 217
[quote name="NightRising" date=2017-11-10 23:13:33] anyway, restating my original thought is that shimmerwing is town that's really havin a tough time (or the explored possibility that shimmerwing is slipping up x40000, which i'm considering now). would like some other opinions on this with explanations. [/quote] An exchange I mentioned in m large readthrough but never explicitly brought to light. 1. NightRising says they don't think Shimmer is scum. [quote name="NightRising" date=2017-11-11 08:38:39] i don't really feel a particular way, surprisingly. i may end up voting for shimmer or i may not, i don't know at this moment. but i think that shimmer or someone else being lynched is good because it's a D1 lynch and can kickstart the game, <insert generic lynching on D1 is good argument> yadda yadda. yeah. she's acting really weirdly and dodging a ton of questions so i think that's a good reason for her to be targeted... [/quote] 2. May end up voting Shimmer (despite saying previously they don't sus them. This is essentially a lot of words to say 'I may or I may not, and it may or may not be a good idea. *generic lynching on D1*' [quote name="NightRising" date=2017-11-11 10:56:11] @/Cognitive i never backed off on shimmer, i am still on shimmer and backed off morpho. so shimmer, and read my ISO as to see why: middle of page 27" to clarify, me saying i wasn't sure was not backing off about shimmer, i was sharing my thinking and now i am definitely sus of shimmer as they don't really answer. [/quote] 3. Says they've never backed off Shimmer, but if we look above, it is in clear contradiction to saying that Shimmer is town. I feel comfortable enough that my back and forth provide good enough reasoning to vote NightRising without compiling everyone in a big post. I am still not feeling well, after all.
NightRising wrote on 2017-11-10:
anyway, restating my original thought is that shimmerwing is town that's really havin a tough time (or the explored possibility that shimmerwing is slipping up x40000, which i'm considering now). would like some other opinions on this with explanations.

An exchange I mentioned in m large readthrough but never explicitly brought to light.

1. NightRising says they don't think Shimmer is scum.
NightRising wrote on 2017-11-11:
i don't really feel a particular way, surprisingly. i may end up voting for shimmer or i may not, i don't know at this moment. but i think that shimmer or someone else being lynched is good because it's a D1 lynch and can kickstart the game, <insert generic lynching on D1 is good argument> yadda yadda. yeah.

she's acting really weirdly and dodging a ton of questions so i think that's a good reason for her to be targeted...

2. May end up voting Shimmer (despite saying previously they don't sus them. This is essentially a lot of words to say 'I may or I may not, and it may or may not be a good idea. *generic lynching on D1*'
NightRising wrote on 2017-11-11:
@/Cognitive

i never backed off on shimmer, i am still on shimmer and backed off morpho. so shimmer, and read my ISO as to see why: middle of page 27"

to clarify, me saying i wasn't sure was not backing off about shimmer, i was sharing my thinking and now i am definitely sus of shimmer as they don't really answer.

3. Says they've never backed off Shimmer, but if we look above, it is in clear contradiction to saying that Shimmer is town.

I feel comfortable enough that my back and forth provide good enough reasoning to vote NightRising without compiling everyone in a big post. I am still not feeling well, after all.
If you had a single flaw
You just could not last forever, could you?
You just could not last for me
TOWN

Shimmerwing
Tynnk
NekoNikki
LordMeikai

TOWN LEANING

ashestoashes
g0dsend
Meowrific
:)
AureaImperatrix

NEUTRAL

DuskyAether (with a slightly more town vibe)
clw23
Leremis
CinnabarCobra
Sleeping With the Fish
TheNightDancer

SCUM LEANING

RenatoUlbov
Tsaiah (pending replacement)
dandelionfires
Kalideoscope
NightRising

I think I've got everyone on there. There is no specific order within the categories except for DuskyAether leaning slightly town in the neutral section.
TOWN

Shimmerwing
Tynnk
NekoNikki
LordMeikai

TOWN LEANING

ashestoashes
g0dsend
Meowrific
:)
AureaImperatrix

NEUTRAL

DuskyAether (with a slightly more town vibe)
clw23
Leremis
CinnabarCobra
Sleeping With the Fish
TheNightDancer

SCUM LEANING

RenatoUlbov
Tsaiah (pending replacement)
dandelionfires
Kalideoscope
NightRising

I think I've got everyone on there. There is no specific order within the categories except for DuskyAether leaning slightly town in the neutral section.
wddxw3.png
@Cognitive

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2315791/33#post_30336964 http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2315791/33#post_30337337

These posts are what Dusky came up with after reading through the thread. For so much having happened in the thread in that time, it's rather barren. There's lots of quotes but nothing really to them. As I said in my read through, there's no juicy, delicious meat on the bones that are the quotes.
@Cognitive

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2315791/33#post_30336964 http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2315791/33#post_30337337

These posts are what Dusky came up with after reading through the thread. For so much having happened in the thread in that time, it's rather barren. There's lots of quotes but nothing really to them. As I said in my read through, there's no juicy, delicious meat on the bones that are the quotes.
If you had a single flaw
[quote name="DuskyAether" date=2017-11-11 19:36:33] Okay so I come back and what the actual ****. Morpho whaaaat are you doing. I swear if uou're not scum I'm eating a hat, because you are lying, being scummy and generally ehat the heck. @/heronwing You know what really looks scummy yo me is saying your friend isn't scummy when I ask you to defend YOURSELF. *squints* Gonna vote morpho because of this chaos snd general ******, but my eyes are still on :). [/quote] @Cognitive ONE MORE THING this also happened and I dislike it. They vote for morph but agree they find :) scummier at that moment.m
DuskyAether wrote on 2017-11-11:
Okay so I come back and what the actual ****.

Morpho whaaaat are you doing. I swear if uou're not scum I'm eating a hat, because you are lying, being scummy and generally ehat the heck.

@/heronwing You know what really looks scummy yo me is saying your friend isn't scummy when I ask you to defend YOURSELF. *squints* Gonna vote morpho because of this chaos snd general ******, but my eyes are still on :).

@Cognitive

ONE MORE THING this also happened and I dislike it. They vote for morph but agree they find :) scummier at that moment.m
If you had a single flaw
@DuskyAether

Oops!
@DuskyAether

Oops!
If you had a single flaw
@AureaImperatrix Okay, thank you! I was just curious because, as I said, I felt Dusky was playing more town. But I can understand where your suspicions are coming from.
@AureaImperatrix Okay, thank you! I was just curious because, as I said, I felt Dusky was playing more town. But I can understand where your suspicions are coming from.
wddxw3.png
The town is in a bad state currently with 4 townies dead. We shouldn't make any more mistakes
If shimmer does not shoot, would that put her in suspicion?
The town is in a bad state currently with 4 townies dead. We shouldn't make any more mistakes
If shimmer does not shoot, would that put her in suspicion?
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
Turns out I got no homework.... but I'm not in the emotional state to play, sorry.

School was stressful today, school shrink's weekly checkup definitely didn't help....
Turns out I got no homework.... but I'm not in the emotional state to play, sorry.

School was stressful today, school shrink's weekly checkup definitely didn't help....

He/him | FRT+1 x
hey guys. sorry to be missing but I forgot to mention I have asl class after school on tuesdays until 4:30 (got out early today) and a asl group after that for an hour. I'm using a group member's laptp right now.

haven't read. don't know what's going on? tl;dr would be greatly appreciated
hey guys. sorry to be missing but I forgot to mention I have asl class after school on tuesdays until 4:30 (got out early today) and a asl group after that for an hour. I'm using a group member's laptp right now.

haven't read. don't know what's going on? tl;dr would be greatly appreciated
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
Town
ashestoashes
AureaImperatrix
g0dsend - I generally like their reasoning process
Kalideoscope
Shimmerwing - very likely the vig
TheNightDancer - I need to look in to their more recent posts but I've been reading them as town from the beginning
Tynnk - reading them as inexperienced newbie
clw23 - replacement so hasn't gotten a chance to post as much, but I'm getting town vibes so far
Meowrific (Arelia/Stormdreamer hydra) - less sure about them but generally town vibes
RenatoUlbov

Neutral
' :) ' (Heronwing/Tanglefire hydra) - apparently used their ability to see that Nightrising was with Shimmer last night. Seems to be helping town with their ability but were weirdly sheepy on D1. I wouldn't be surprised if they were 3p
Cognitive - mainly I just haven't formed a strong opinion either way
DuskyAether - same as above
CinnabarCobra - they haven't posted much and were subbed in, so not sure yet
clw23- same as above
NekoNikki - not getting a clear read here, would like to do an iso

Scum
Leremis - has reasons for being incactive but their posts still lack a lot of substance
LordMeikai - Idk just kind of a gut feeling. Their memes are on point though
NightRising - already talked about this
Sleeping with the Fish (abyssum/SmashedFish hydra)

I would like to add a lot more to this but I just really don't have the time right now. I will definatly cast a vote before lockdown so deciding on that is my priority right now
Town
ashestoashes
AureaImperatrix
g0dsend - I generally like their reasoning process
Kalideoscope
Shimmerwing - very likely the vig
TheNightDancer - I need to look in to their more recent posts but I've been reading them as town from the beginning
Tynnk - reading them as inexperienced newbie
clw23 - replacement so hasn't gotten a chance to post as much, but I'm getting town vibes so far
Meowrific (Arelia/Stormdreamer hydra) - less sure about them but generally town vibes
RenatoUlbov

Neutral
' :) ' (Heronwing/Tanglefire hydra) - apparently used their ability to see that Nightrising was with Shimmer last night. Seems to be helping town with their ability but were weirdly sheepy on D1. I wouldn't be surprised if they were 3p
Cognitive - mainly I just haven't formed a strong opinion either way
DuskyAether - same as above
CinnabarCobra - they haven't posted much and were subbed in, so not sure yet
clw23- same as above
NekoNikki - not getting a clear read here, would like to do an iso

Scum
Leremis - has reasons for being incactive but their posts still lack a lot of substance
LordMeikai - Idk just kind of a gut feeling. Their memes are on point though
NightRising - already talked about this
Sleeping with the Fish (abyssum/SmashedFish hydra)

I would like to add a lot more to this but I just really don't have the time right now. I will definatly cast a vote before lockdown so deciding on that is my priority right now
c9c23580419fec54be2b4979518c17d098f19439.pngGG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic397a8c3c0f2766016db71237c513d42e2fdcb87a.png
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 ... 216 217