Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Historical Mafia 4 | Discussion (OVER)
“no other doc has counterclaimed so there's that too.” no doc is gonna CC that tho lmao

I mean, nice try earlier but

Also, no the heck you wouldn’t have. What person sees a redirect claim and immediately assumes one target is responsible? That reads “panicked guilty maf oversharing”, tbh.

Sadly I don’t have time to read through your other games, but if someone’s got a minute to look through and report back I’d be curious for one. Before you’re gone, any more thoughts?
“no other doc has counterclaimed so there's that too.” no doc is gonna CC that tho lmao

I mean, nice try earlier but

Also, no the heck you wouldn’t have. What person sees a redirect claim and immediately assumes one target is responsible? That reads “panicked guilty maf oversharing”, tbh.

Sadly I don’t have time to read through your other games, but if someone’s got a minute to look through and report back I’d be curious for one. Before you’re gone, any more thoughts?
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
me? well, i had a lot of fun, and i was hoping i'd last longer -- my days are going to feel real empty now without a maf game going on. i love you all even if i have been aggro or accusing i'm sorry 'cause that's my playstyle. it's a shame nobody believed me, and it only makes me think back to what happened with morpho. >looks back at claims doc but died anyway. what a good meme.

anyway, i'm not sure i have any idea who mafia is. so i'm really sorry if i chose the wrong people. i'll see very soon, spectator incoming! <3
me? well, i had a lot of fun, and i was hoping i'd last longer -- my days are going to feel real empty now without a maf game going on. i love you all even if i have been aggro or accusing i'm sorry 'cause that's my playstyle. it's a shame nobody believed me, and it only makes me think back to what happened with morpho. >looks back at claims doc but died anyway. what a good meme.

anyway, i'm not sure i have any idea who mafia is. so i'm really sorry if i chose the wrong people. i'll see very soon, spectator incoming! <3
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
I’m gonna shoot someone (and die perhaps). Do NOT attempt to RB me, town. I know fully well what I am going to do. Please. It’s the only chance my plan’s gonna work.
I’m gonna shoot someone (and die perhaps). Do NOT attempt to RB me, town. I know fully well what I am going to do. Please. It’s the only chance my plan’s gonna work.
9wQxglT.pngo6Tbf9W.png onQoetT.pngOiUbXtl.png
Why I'm not interested in a nightrising lynch today:

If they're telling the truth we get an extra protection tonight even if they are NKed.

If they're lying they will most likely still be alive tomorrow and at the top of the sus list.

I'm not really sold on the doc claim but I'm willing to hold off and see what happens tonight
Why I'm not interested in a nightrising lynch today:

If they're telling the truth we get an extra protection tonight even if they are NKed.

If they're lying they will most likely still be alive tomorrow and at the top of the sus list.

I'm not really sold on the doc claim but I'm willing to hold off and see what happens tonight
3zSq5B5.pnghr62A8B.pngY13q5OW.png
[quote name="Shimmerwing" date=2017-11-14 15:49:28] I’m gonna shoot someone (and die perhaps). Do NOT attempt to RB me, town. I know fully well what I am going to do. Please. It’s the only chance my plan’s gonna work. [/quote] What. Why would you tell everyone mafia will be evil laughing while RB ing you now
Shimmerwing wrote on 2017-11-14:

What. Why would you tell everyone mafia will be evil laughing while RB ing you now
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
If NR flips town we're all going to investigate Arelia, SmashedFish, Cognitive, and NekoNikki's reasonings.

Also, I'll be checking on the morphogenetic voters to see if any of them were sheeping.
If NR flips town we're all going to investigate Arelia, SmashedFish, Cognitive, and NekoNikki's reasonings.

Also, I'll be checking on the morphogenetic voters to see if any of them were sheeping.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
[quote name="Shimmerwing" date=2017-11-14 15:49:28] I’m gonna shoot someone (and die perhaps). Do NOT attempt to RB me, town. I know fully well what I am going to do. Please. It’s the only chance my plan’s gonna work. [/quote] woah mate, who are you shooting??

woah mate, who are you shooting??
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
@clw23 sure claw-- i also will mention i previously felt cog was town, so just throwing that out there.
@clw23 sure claw-- i also will mention i previously felt cog was town, so just throwing that out there.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
[quote name="Tanglefire" date=2017-11-14 15:50:18] [quote name="Shimmerwing" date=2017-11-14 15:49:28] I’m gonna shoot someone (and die perhaps). Do NOT attempt to RB me, town. I know fully well what I am going to do. Please. It’s the only chance my plan’s gonna work. [/quote] What. Why would you tell everyone mafia will be evil laughing while RB ing you now [/quote] also this
Tanglefire wrote on 2017-11-14:

What. Why would you tell everyone mafia will be evil laughing while RB ing you now

also this
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
Who knew making deviled eggs would take so long? Anyway, my reads are coming next post. I skimmed through pages 119 to now, but will look back at those once I get the chance again.

@NightRising I might have missed your explanation, but why the vote on Meowrific?

@AureaImperatrix You might have missed my ping, but could you explain your read on DuskyAether, please?

And in general, there's about an hour left to lockdown with 21 people still alive and only 7 votes placed so far. That's a lot of people who have yet to vote.
Who knew making deviled eggs would take so long? Anyway, my reads are coming next post. I skimmed through pages 119 to now, but will look back at those once I get the chance again.

@NightRising I might have missed your explanation, but why the vote on Meowrific?

@AureaImperatrix You might have missed my ping, but could you explain your read on DuskyAether, please?

And in general, there's about an hour left to lockdown with 21 people still alive and only 7 votes placed so far. That's a lot of people who have yet to vote.
wddxw3.png