Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Historical Mafia 4 | Discussion (OVER)
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 216 217
Hullo Mithent! Welcome here!

Darn. AureaImperatrix, Meowrific and :) died. 4 townies again?!?!
Hullo Mithent! Welcome here!

Darn. AureaImperatrix, Meowrific and :) died. 4 townies again?!?!
9wQxglT.png
@Shimmerwing Did you use your vig shot again, and on whom if so?
@Shimmerwing Did you use your vig shot again, and on whom if so?
wddxw3.png
No. It was an empty threat intended for mafia Roleblocker or redirect or waste one of their shots. I’m just curious, is there a witch here that can control my abilities? I DID NOT submit a kill
No. It was an empty threat intended for mafia Roleblocker or redirect or waste one of their shots. I’m just curious, is there a witch here that can control my abilities? I DID NOT submit a kill
9wQxglT.png
*redirecter
*redirecter
9wQxglT.png
@Shimmerwing Mkay, that's what I thought you were trying to do.

I suppose at this point I'd really like to hear from @DuskyAether and @Leremis. Dusky, I'm curious if you have a response to why AureaImperatrix was suspicious of you. And Lere, you really have been quiet this game.
@Shimmerwing Mkay, that's what I thought you were trying to do.

I suppose at this point I'd really like to hear from @DuskyAether and @Leremis. Dusky, I'm curious if you have a response to why AureaImperatrix was suspicious of you. And Lere, you really have been quiet this game.
wddxw3.png
I'm actually incredibly curious about how the redirector works. I do think that we have a Witch 3p that we're dealing with.

Which then begs the question I have to ask, how is our ratio looking?

We're down to seventeen players on day three, and of those seventeen players, we know there's 4-5 mafia and at least one third party.

This isn't looking good. ewe
I'm actually incredibly curious about how the redirector works. I do think that we have a Witch 3p that we're dealing with.

Which then begs the question I have to ask, how is our ratio looking?

We're down to seventeen players on day three, and of those seventeen players, we know there's 4-5 mafia and at least one third party.

This isn't looking good. ewe
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
why a witch?
why a witch?
rKEFa.gif VBhQJ.gif UFDTf.gif cecXk.gif
I've never heard of a redirector/transporter type role that can force a person to act even if they had no intention to.

Witches can do that.
I've never heard of a redirector/transporter type role that can force a person to act even if they had no intention to.

Witches can do that.
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
I don’t actually have a choice in deciding to kill or not to kill. I’m like a puppet being controlled by the Witch. Unless I die (which should not be possible since mafia would keep me alive for free kills) my presence will harm the town more.

Lere and Dusky? I know rl events may take up a lot of time, but you guys are scummy to me, but let’s look back on NR’s readlist. Meikai and G0dsend. I would absolutely love to hear something from y’all, so here’s the pings:

@LordMeikai
@DuskyAether
@Leremis
@G0dsend

(Ping me when you give your reasons, thanks!)
I don’t actually have a choice in deciding to kill or not to kill. I’m like a puppet being controlled by the Witch. Unless I die (which should not be possible since mafia would keep me alive for free kills) my presence will harm the town more.

Lere and Dusky? I know rl events may take up a lot of time, but you guys are scummy to me, but let’s look back on NR’s readlist. Meikai and G0dsend. I would absolutely love to hear something from y’all, so here’s the pings:

@LordMeikai
@DuskyAether
@Leremis
@G0dsend

(Ping me when you give your reasons, thanks!)
9wQxglT.png
@g0dsend Since you're here, I think, can you tell me what you think of NightRising's last read list?
@g0dsend Since you're here, I think, can you tell me what you think of NightRising's last read list?
wddxw3.png
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 216 217