Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | FR Would you rather?
1 2
Just thought of this and I think it'd be quite fun!

So here's how it goes.

Person 1: "Would you rather get a gen 1 Imp or a Boolean?"
Person 2: "Gen 1 Imp. Would you rather? Etc"

Rules:

1. Follow all FR Rules.
2. Keep it FR related.
3. You can claim a post to prevent getting ninja'd but try to edit it within an hour.

I'll start it off!

To the next person.

Would you rather get 1000 gems or two Eliminate drops from the Coli?
Just thought of this and I think it'd be quite fun!

So here's how it goes.

Person 1: "Would you rather get a gen 1 Imp or a Boolean?"
Person 2: "Gen 1 Imp. Would you rather? Etc"

Rules:

1. Follow all FR Rules.
2. Keep it FR related.
3. You can claim a post to prevent getting ninja'd but try to edit it within an hour.

I'll start it off!

To the next person.

Would you rather get 1000 gems or two Eliminate drops from the Coli?
Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o
@TimeStandStill
Get two eliminates! One for me, one to sell!

Would you rather get an XXX dragon (that's basic) or a Gen 1 Coatl?
@TimeStandStill
Get two eliminates! One for me, one to sell!

Would you rather get an XXX dragon (that's basic) or a Gen 1 Coatl?
@doodling._.noodle on Instagram ;)
@Mayflower2705
Hmmm I think Gen 1 Coatl (That I'd probably sell tbh)

Would you rather get all the Sprites or all the festival skins for the first year?
@Mayflower2705
Hmmm I think Gen 1 Coatl (That I'd probably sell tbh)

Would you rather get all the Sprites or all the festival skins for the first year?
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifitem_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gifitem_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gif
@ThorWinchester

All the festival skins! Any that I don't like would sell for hundreds of thousands.

Would you rather get a Capsule Gene Scroll or a Bee Gene Scroll?
@ThorWinchester

All the festival skins! Any that I don't like would sell for hundreds of thousands.

Would you rather get a Capsule Gene Scroll or a Bee Gene Scroll?
@ReCremisi

Capsule Gene Scrooooollll please

Would you rather grind coli or exalt?
@ReCremisi

Capsule Gene Scrooooollll please

Would you rather grind coli or exalt?
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Click :D
@TsubasanoOkami

Probably exalt.

Next: Would you rather have a lair full of beautiful dragons that only ever wegg you, or would you rather have a lair full of ugly dragons that give 3-5 egg nests constantly?
@TsubasanoOkami

Probably exalt.

Next: Would you rather have a lair full of beautiful dragons that only ever wegg you, or would you rather have a lair full of ugly dragons that give 3-5 egg nests constantly?
4xd1oW3.png
@AngelOfMetal

I'd rather have a lair full of beautiful dragons that only ever wegg you. (Wegg)? The reason being that I lose room in my lair fast and while I wouldn't mind ugly dragons or lots of cute hatchlings I wouldn't be able to keep up with giving all the new hatchlings room in my lair. Not to mention that I wouldn't want to sell them since I hate exalting and the majority of the dragons I have to sell get exalted. And i don't like that happening either...

Hmmmm. Would you rather have a single egg in your nest that contains the most beautiful dragon ever born, or a nest of 5 eggs that have satisfactory coloring and gene combinations?

(Sorry I'm not too good at this)!
@AngelOfMetal

I'd rather have a lair full of beautiful dragons that only ever wegg you. (Wegg)? The reason being that I lose room in my lair fast and while I wouldn't mind ugly dragons or lots of cute hatchlings I wouldn't be able to keep up with giving all the new hatchlings room in my lair. Not to mention that I wouldn't want to sell them since I hate exalting and the majority of the dragons I have to sell get exalted. And i don't like that happening either...

Hmmmm. Would you rather have a single egg in your nest that contains the most beautiful dragon ever born, or a nest of 5 eggs that have satisfactory coloring and gene combinations?

(Sorry I'm not too good at this)!
@BananaMuffin
One egg with a dream dragon! If they're just "satisfactory", my greedy butt will exalt them anyway x)

All of the kickstarter familiars or a Boolean?
@BananaMuffin
One egg with a dream dragon! If they're just "satisfactory", my greedy butt will exalt them anyway x)

All of the kickstarter familiars or a Boolean?
dGVSNyM.png
@Ursaw

All kickstarter familiars would be mine!

One set of all the gem genes scrolls or three sets of all treasure & Baldwin gene scrolls.
@Ursaw

All kickstarter familiars would be mine!

One set of all the gem genes scrolls or three sets of all treasure & Baldwin gene scrolls.
3Mji0Ul.png
@AceChaser

One set of all the gem gene scrolls :D

Would you rather get any gene for a modern or ancient dragon?
@AceChaser

One set of all the gem gene scrolls :D

Would you rather get any gene for a modern or ancient dragon?

PgfsYRI.jpg
1 2