Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [RoR] Glowing Guise Discussion OVER
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 81 82
Okay but why?
Okay but why?
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
This is a bad answer but imo you're acting too towny to be town, like how you did those ISOs. Lol sorry I'm bad at explaining, you can take that as 50% gut feeling.
This is a bad answer but imo you're acting too towny to be town, like how you did those ISOs. Lol sorry I'm bad at explaining, you can take that as 50% gut feeling.
wKjmzCu.gif
|| D A W N
» she/they
» fr+15
‘ A folded paper moon
-like I’m wandering in-between ’

[quote name="Dawnbreeze" date=2017-10-25 21:36:28] This is a bad answer but imo you're acting too towny to be town, like how you did those ISOs. Lol sorry I'm bad at explaining, you can take that as 50% gut feeling. [/quote] Too townie to be town: I understand what you're saying here, however I want to point out that the game you're citing as the one that proves I act townier when scum also happens to also be the only game besides [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2262725/1]Fates Averted[/url] (D1 only read, I died D1) that's worth even citing my meta in because: -Games before Fates Averted I had no clue FR meta and how it worked. -TotM: I was a jester -It's Happening I Guess: Inactive game in general. -Ethereal: I'm going to be polite because I don't want this post to turn into a rant about specific aspects of this game (as it'd be discourteous to our hosts), but there are a lot of reasons for why I wasn't playing very good townie in this game, starting with the fact that people were threatened with being lynched for starting a D1 lynch to the ability focused meta to the entirety of D3. So you're saying I act townier when scum, which I don't really like the idea of meta bases to begin with, but I mean...my game history, it's not really good for getting an accurate gauge of how I play townie to begin with. I know I'm not going to change your mind but considering this just hit me when I tried to even remember the games in between Creation Library #4 (The one you cited for my scum meta) but I at least wanted to put this out there. Gut Feeling: I got nothing to defend myself with for this point.
Dawnbreeze wrote on 2017-10-25:

Too townie to be town:
I understand what you're saying here, however I want to point out that the game you're citing as the one that proves I act townier when scum also happens to also be the only game besides Fates Averted (D1 only read, I died D1) that's worth even citing my meta in because:
-Games before Fates Averted I had no clue FR meta and how it worked.
-TotM: I was a jester
-It's Happening I Guess: Inactive game in general.
-Ethereal: I'm going to be polite because I don't want this post to turn into a rant about specific aspects of this game (as it'd be discourteous to our hosts), but there are a lot of reasons for why I wasn't playing very good townie in this game, starting with the fact that people were threatened with being lynched for starting a D1 lynch to the ability focused meta to the entirety of D3.

So you're saying I act townier when scum, which I don't really like the idea of meta bases to begin with, but I mean...my game history, it's not really good for getting an accurate gauge of how I play townie to begin with. I know I'm not going to change your mind but considering this just hit me when I tried to even remember the games in between Creation Library #4 (The one you cited for my scum meta) but I at least wanted to put this out there.

Gut Feeling:
I got nothing to defend myself with for this point.
alWiqh6.png
Checking in on my lunch and that really didn’t go how I expected it to. Definitely interested in a Dawn lynch but I’ll try to re-ISO tonight to gather my thoughts.
Checking in on my lunch and that really didn’t go how I expected it to. Definitely interested in a Dawn lynch but I’ll try to re-ISO tonight to gather my thoughts.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
Okay so I definitely don't have as much time as I had hoped for, and tomorrow I'll be pretty busy through the evening during a Stranger Things binge. I'm still not feeling good about Dawn, and right now she's the only person I'd be comfortable with lynching.

Kinda squinting at Crystal for being active elsewhere but she hasn't really given me any scum vibes? kinda same with Neko tbh so I'm kinda eyeing the sus on her from Dawn like. wut. but to each their own I suppose

Feesh is my hardest town atm

art is conf but at the same time I'm tinfoiling because I checked the role list, and there's a redirector. tangle announced her target before lockdown, so any active mafia with that role could have changed it. but again, I am tinfoiling h a rd here.

i am questioning everything i know
Okay so I definitely don't have as much time as I had hoped for, and tomorrow I'll be pretty busy through the evening during a Stranger Things binge. I'm still not feeling good about Dawn, and right now she's the only person I'd be comfortable with lynching.

Kinda squinting at Crystal for being active elsewhere but she hasn't really given me any scum vibes? kinda same with Neko tbh so I'm kinda eyeing the sus on her from Dawn like. wut. but to each their own I suppose

Feesh is my hardest town atm

art is conf but at the same time I'm tinfoiling because I checked the role list, and there's a redirector. tangle announced her target before lockdown, so any active mafia with that role could have changed it. but again, I am tinfoiling h a rd here.

i am questioning everything i know
She/her
Wishlist
Ler voting me convinces more that Ler+Nikki=scumteam tbh.
wKjmzCu.gif
|| D A W N
» she/they
» fr+15
‘ A folded paper moon

Sorry for not being on last night, kinda died for a bit. ewe

Anyways, I'll vote tonight when I can reread through the game on a laptop.
Sorry for not being on last night, kinda died for a bit. ewe

Anyways, I'll vote tonight when I can reread through the game on a laptop.
alWiqh6.png
[quote name="Dawnbreeze" date=2017-10-26 21:12:18] Ler voting me convinces more that Ler+Nikki=scumteam tbh. [/quote] Sooo just because I voted for you, I’m scum? That’s pretty OMGUS. What if it had been Crystal or Feesh to vote first on you?
Dawnbreeze wrote on 2017-10-26:

Sooo just because I voted for you, I’m scum? That’s pretty OMGUS. What if it had been Crystal or Feesh to vote first on you?
She/her
Wishlist
Not because you voted, just that it's been my gut feeling all along lol. Also I want to see Nikki flip.
Not because you voted, just that it's been my gut feeling all along lol. Also I want to see Nikki flip.
wKjmzCu.gif
|| D A W N
» she/they
» fr+15
‘ A folded paper moon

I'm rather pessimistic on the outcome of the game.

Chesh died. Apart from Heron, he was most sus of Leremis and Dawn.
Leremis raised the issue of lynching warrior tho.
As for Dawn, I don't see who could she be with if she was scum. Not that her buddy would jump to defend her, obviously.
Maybe the scum team was fish and nikki all along tho.

Maaaybe wanna see the fish do a flip.
I'm rather pessimistic on the outcome of the game.

Chesh died. Apart from Heron, he was most sus of Leremis and Dawn.
Leremis raised the issue of lynching warrior tho.
As for Dawn, I don't see who could she be with if she was scum. Not that her buddy would jump to defend her, obviously.
Maybe the scum team was fish and nikki all along tho.

Maaaybe wanna see the fish do a flip.
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
-secretly three sloths in a trenchcoat
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 81 82