Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Warrior Cat Clan Game
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113
@Bezonox thanks! Makes things much easier :)
@Bezonox thanks! Makes things much easier :)
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
@littletoes101
Can you ping me when you re-make the thread? I have an entire doc for my own clan but I never managed to post it
@littletoes101
Can you ping me when you re-make the thread? I have an entire doc for my own clan but I never managed to post it
LMLA6wg.png
link to doc ; https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dlOtz2YhCamNM5kIq_Ca_3xpdXM1g422Faz8cOvVIBI/edit?usp=sharing [center][b]Events/encounters will occur every other moon.[/b][/center] ----------------------------- [center][i][b]Year 12, moon 10/12. Early Leaffall.[/b][/i][/center] [center][b]DRIFTCLAN[/b] [i]Population, 52.[/i][/center] [center]Sunflicker is fully healed. Antlerbranch is once again told by Tangerinespirit to wait another moon. Mosstooth is once again told by Ebonylegs to wait another moon. Gustspeckle has grown a crush on Cracalroar! A twoleg cub is spotted nearby camp, and everyone scrambles to hide! Thankfully, they are overlooked, and the young cub wanders away after splashing around in the muddy riverbanks.[/center] [center][b]Med-Cat Den ;;[/b] [i]Boarpaw - 3 moons[/i][/center] -------------------------- [center][b]DRAFTCLAN[/b] [i]Population, 52.[/i][/center] [center]Bayglade is fully healed. Bramblepaw is fully healed. Ashenwhisper confesses his feelings towards Pinetail, but is told that he wasn't ready to, just yet. Pinetail wants to focus on his warrior duties before settling down. Scorpionkit is now an apprentice, and Daisyriver returns to her warrior duties. Scorpionpaw's mentor will be Heatherstorm! Sickness! Figstripe, Wasptip, and Cheetah-haze fall ill. Figstripe will need to wait three moons before returning to warrior duties. Wasptip will need to wait a single moon before returning to warrior duties, unless not healed in time. Cheetah-haze will need to wait five moons before returning to warrior duties.[/center] [center][b]Med-Cat Den ;;[/b] [i]Mooseheart - 2 moons Quietpaw - 1 moon Figstripe - 3 moons Wasptip - 1 moon - CRITICAL Cheetah-haze - 5 moons[/i][/center] ---------------------------- [center][b]our fallen leaders[/b][/center] [center][b]driftclan[/b] [i]yarrowstar[/i][/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/349533747206684672/661039229421355078/image0.jpg[/img] [center][b]draftclan[/b] [i]lizardstar[/i][/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/349533747206684672/663248392121745410/image0.jpg[/img]
link to doc ;
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dlOtz2YhCamNM5kIq_Ca_3xpdXM1g422Faz8cOvVIBI/edit?usp=sharing
Events/encounters will occur every other moon.

Year 12, moon 10/12.
Early Leaffall.
DRIFTCLAN
Population, 52.
Sunflicker is fully healed.

Antlerbranch is once again told by Tangerinespirit to wait another moon.
Mosstooth is once again told by Ebonylegs to wait another moon.

Gustspeckle has grown a crush on Cracalroar!

A twoleg cub is spotted nearby camp, and everyone scrambles to hide! Thankfully, they are overlooked, and the young cub wanders away after splashing around in the muddy riverbanks.
Med-Cat Den ;;
Boarpaw - 3 moons

DRAFTCLAN
Population, 52.
Bayglade is fully healed.
Bramblepaw is fully healed.

Ashenwhisper confesses his feelings towards Pinetail, but is told that he wasn't ready to, just yet. Pinetail wants to focus on his warrior duties before settling down.

Scorpionkit is now an apprentice, and Daisyriver returns to her warrior duties.
Scorpionpaw's mentor will be Heatherstorm!

Sickness! Figstripe, Wasptip, and Cheetah-haze fall ill.
Figstripe will need to wait three moons before returning to warrior duties.
Wasptip will need to wait a single moon before returning to warrior duties, unless not healed in time.
Cheetah-haze will need to wait five moons before returning to warrior duties.
Med-Cat Den ;;
Mooseheart - 2 moons
Quietpaw - 1 moon
Figstripe - 3 moons
Wasptip - 1 moon - CRITICAL
Cheetah-haze - 5 moons

our fallen leaders
driftclan
yarrowstar
image0.jpg
draftclan
lizardstar
image0.jpg
cloud
they/he prounouns
gay/mlm, demisexual (? still figuring it out.)

BLACK LIVES MATTER
[] commissions! (closed)
[] 1x1 roleplay info!
[] art dump! (pinglist)
@littletoes101 ping me when you finish making the new thread and tell me where to find it (or send URL) I don't want to miss out!
@littletoes101 ping me when you finish making the new thread and tell me where to find it (or send URL) I don't want to miss out!
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
@littletoes101
Can you ping me too?
@littletoes101
Can you ping me too?
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
Decided to revive my original clans but wasn't up for running four at once, so I merged them. Also sorry, Troubledcloud, that I'm stealing some of your formatting
So, without further ado...
Introducing
Stormclan
Once the warriors of Rainclan and Mistclan, these cats have come together to form Stormclan. The cats of Stormclan are cunning, swift, and sharp. They focus on using the environment to their advantage and are often able to defeat their enemies without needing to face them head on. Their territory is an overgrown field, southeast of the river that separates them from Blizzardclan.
and
Blizzardclan
Once, these warriors belonged to Snowclan and Sleetclan, but have since have come to form Blizzardclan. The cats of Blizzardclan are fierce, brave, and proud. They fight their enemies head-on and never back down from a fight, even if the odds are stacked against them. Their territory is an shady forest, northwest of the river that separates them from Stormclan.
Year 1 - Moon 1 - Newleaf (1/3)

Stormclan
Population:43
Injured:
Riftperil - 2 moons
Cloudkit - 6 moons
The weather warms suddenly, causing snow from Leaf-bear to melt, bringing a flash flood to Stormclan's territory. However, the cats are all able to retreat to higher ground in time to spare them from the rising waters.
However, in the struggle to get to safety, some cats were injured. One of the cats, a warrior named Riftperil will heal fine and return to her duties in 2 moons. The other cat, however, was Cloudkit, and though the kit will survive and will be fully healed in 6 moons, Acornblossom is unsure how this will permanently affect the kit.
Blizzardclan
Pop:43
Injured: None
The clan enjoys a fairly uneventful moon.

Sprucepaw shows that he is ready to become a warrior! He receives the name Spruceshadow and joins the warrior den. His sister Plumpaw, however, is unable to do the same and must wait for another moon.
Allegiances

Decided to revive my original clans but wasn't up for running four at once, so I merged them. Also sorry, Troubledcloud, that I'm stealing some of your formatting
So, without further ado...
Introducing
Stormclan
Once the warriors of Rainclan and Mistclan, these cats have come together to form Stormclan. The cats of Stormclan are cunning, swift, and sharp. They focus on using the environment to their advantage and are often able to defeat their enemies without needing to face them head on. Their territory is an overgrown field, southeast of the river that separates them from Blizzardclan.
and
Blizzardclan
Once, these warriors belonged to Snowclan and Sleetclan, but have since have come to form Blizzardclan. The cats of Blizzardclan are fierce, brave, and proud. They fight their enemies head-on and never back down from a fight, even if the odds are stacked against them. Their territory is an shady forest, northwest of the river that separates them from Stormclan.
Year 1 - Moon 1 - Newleaf (1/3)

Stormclan
Population:43
Injured:
Riftperil - 2 moons
Cloudkit - 6 moons
The weather warms suddenly, causing snow from Leaf-bear to melt, bringing a flash flood to Stormclan's territory. However, the cats are all able to retreat to higher ground in time to spare them from the rising waters.
However, in the struggle to get to safety, some cats were injured. One of the cats, a warrior named Riftperil will heal fine and return to her duties in 2 moons. The other cat, however, was Cloudkit, and though the kit will survive and will be fully healed in 6 moons, Acornblossom is unsure how this will permanently affect the kit.
Blizzardclan
Pop:43
The clan enjoys a fairly uneventful moon.

Sprucepaw shows that he is ready to become a warrior! He receives the name Spruceshadow and joins the warrior den. His sister Plumpaw, however, is unable to do the same and must wait for another moon.
Allegiances

Allegiances
Year 1 - Moon 2 - Newleaf (2/3)

Stormclan
Population: 42
Injured:
Riftperil - 1 moon
Cloudkit - 5 moons
Expecting:
Rosensheen - 3 moons
Smallberry - 1 moon

A fox attacks camp! Honeydrop bravely chases it away before succumbing to the wounds he sustained from his fight with it. His mate, Smallberry, mourns him and the fact that the kits she is expecting will never know their father.

In the wake of his mentor's death, Blossompaw shows himself ready to become a warrior! Hazestar awards him with the name Blossomstep.

Rosinsheen announces that she and Birchwood are expecting kits!

Bizzardclan
Population: 45
Expecting:
Bloomleap - 3 moons

Blizzardclan proceeds to have another uneventful moon.

Plumpaw is once again fails to prove herself as ready to become a warrior. However, Brindlestreak assures her that she will get another chance next moon.

Quietkit and Proudkit are ready to become apprentices! After the two receive their new names, Hailfall and Thunderecho are chosen to mentor them.

Shortly after he receives his new apprentice, Thunderecho announces with his mate, Bloomleap, that they are expecting kits!

Glaciercrag gives birth to two kits! She and Boltpelt name them Greykit and Glasskit.
Allegiances
Year 1 - Moon 2 - Newleaf (2/3)

Stormclan
Population: 42
Injured:
Riftperil - 1 moon
Cloudkit - 5 moons
Expecting:
Rosensheen - 3 moons
Smallberry - 1 moon

A fox attacks camp! Honeydrop bravely chases it away before succumbing to the wounds he sustained from his fight with it. His mate, Smallberry, mourns him and the fact that the kits she is expecting will never know their father.

In the wake of his mentor's death, Blossompaw shows himself ready to become a warrior! Hazestar awards him with the name Blossomstep.

Rosinsheen announces that she and Birchwood are expecting kits!

Bizzardclan
Population: 45
Expecting:
Bloomleap - 3 moons

Blizzardclan proceeds to have another uneventful moon.

Plumpaw is once again fails to prove herself as ready to become a warrior. However, Brindlestreak assures her that she will get another chance next moon.

Quietkit and Proudkit are ready to become apprentices! After the two receive their new names, Hailfall and Thunderecho are chosen to mentor them.

Shortly after he receives his new apprentice, Thunderecho announces with his mate, Bloomleap, that they are expecting kits!

Glaciercrag gives birth to two kits! She and Boltpelt name them Greykit and Glasskit.
Allegiances
Year 1 - Moon 3 - Newleaf (3/3)

Stormclan
Population: 43
Injured:
Cloudkit - 4 moons
Expecting:
Silverchime - 3 moons
Rosensheen - 2 moons

Riftperil is completely healed and has returned to her warrior duties.

Quickfang determines that Morningpaw is still not ready to become a warrior.

Quickfang and Windrush confess their feelings to each other. After realizing that the other cat feels the same, they have a laugh and agree to become mates

Smallberry gives birth to one kit! She names him Dropletkit.

Silverchime announces that she is expecting!
Bizzardclan
Population: 44
Expecting:
Sharpthorn - 3 moons
Bloomleap - 2 moons

A two-leg stumbles upon the clan cats! The cats disperse and the two-leg leaves. When the cats regroup, however, they find that Rapidstar is missing. Only after searching for her in every inch of their territory are they able to come to terms with the fact that the two-leg took her. After they mourn her, Streamstar announces that it is time to name the new deputy. She chooses Twilightbreeze to fill that role.

Brindlestreak determines that her apprentice, Plumpaw, is ready to become a warrior. As such, Streamstar holds Plumpaw's warrior ceremony and gives her the name Plumheart.

As Brindlestreak now does not have an apprentice, Streamstar asks that she take over Rapidstar's previous apprentice, Laurelpaw, who only has a couple moons before becoming a warrior. Brindlestreak agrees.

Jaykit has become old enough to become apprentice! After he receives his apprentice name, Streamstar assigns Ravenglide to mentor him.

Sharpthorn announces that she is expecting.
Allegiances
Year 1 - Moon 3 - Newleaf (3/3)

Stormclan
Population: 43
Injured:
Cloudkit - 4 moons
Expecting:
Silverchime - 3 moons
Rosensheen - 2 moons

Riftperil is completely healed and has returned to her warrior duties.

Quickfang determines that Morningpaw is still not ready to become a warrior.

Quickfang and Windrush confess their feelings to each other. After realizing that the other cat feels the same, they have a laugh and agree to become mates

Smallberry gives birth to one kit! She names him Dropletkit.

Silverchime announces that she is expecting!
Bizzardclan
Population: 44
Expecting:
Sharpthorn - 3 moons
Bloomleap - 2 moons

A two-leg stumbles upon the clan cats! The cats disperse and the two-leg leaves. When the cats regroup, however, they find that Rapidstar is missing. Only after searching for her in every inch of their territory are they able to come to terms with the fact that the two-leg took her. After they mourn her, Streamstar announces that it is time to name the new deputy. She chooses Twilightbreeze to fill that role.

Brindlestreak determines that her apprentice, Plumpaw, is ready to become a warrior. As such, Streamstar holds Plumpaw's warrior ceremony and gives her the name Plumheart.

As Brindlestreak now does not have an apprentice, Streamstar asks that she take over Rapidstar's previous apprentice, Laurelpaw, who only has a couple moons before becoming a warrior. Brindlestreak agrees.

Jaykit has become old enough to become apprentice! After he receives his apprentice name, Streamstar assigns Ravenglide to mentor him.

Sharpthorn announces that she is expecting.
@littletoes101

Can I join this?
@littletoes101

Can I join this?
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
@littletoes101
can i be pinged when the thread starts? ill continue my clans here from there!
Year 2 - Moon 0 - Leafbare

Wanderingclan
Population: 29

Leader: Bugstar - A white tom with black front feet, tail, and ears. Has a few scars over his body, brown eyes. (Apprentice: Barkpaw)
Deputy: Stonewatcher - A confident tom with a grey tabby pelt and white tuft. Blue greenish eyes.
Medicine Cat: Shyflower - A she-cat with the pelt of a white tabby. Brown eyes.
Medicine Apprentice: Moonpaw - A plain light grey colored tom. Light blue eyes.

Warriors:
Frostcloud
Lilypelt (App: Primrosepaw)
Rowanfrost (Apprentice: Hopepaw)
Spottedbelly
Jackalclaw (Apprentice: Beepaw)
Rainlight (Apprentice: Sparkpaw)
Streamstorm

Apprentices:
Primrosepaw (mentor: Mudgaze)
Hopepaw (Mentor: Rowanfrost)
Barkpaw (Mentor: Bugstar)
Beepaw (Mentor: Jackalclaw)

Kits:
Windkit

Queens:
Swanheart

Elders:
Glazethorn
Goldenstern

Deceased:
Stempaw
Sunstripe
Sparkpaw
Talonwatcher
Iristail
Cobwebfur
Mudgaze

Meadowclan
Population: 28

Leader: Troutstar (App: Doepaw)
Deputy: Snakeshade (App: Darkpaw)
Medicine cat: Missingleg
Medicine apprentice: N/A

Warriors:
Shrewdance
Brightpool (App: Graypaw)
Finskip
Littlebriar (App: Dogpaw)
Shinetail (App: Sweetpaw)
Flareheart (App: Copperpaw)

Apprentices:
Sweetpaw (Mentor: Shinetail)
Graypaw (Mentor: Brightpool)
Doepaw (Mentor: Troutstar)
Dogpaw (Mentor: Littlebriar)
Copperpaw (Mentor: Flareheart)
Darkpaw (Mentor: Snakeshade)

Kits:
Violetkit
Willowkit
Cloudykit

Queens:
Skymist

Elders:
Raggedface
Toadclaw
Flamewing

(im too lazy to do cat descs so ill do it later or i might not hhhhh)
Wanderingclan News

Prey shortage! The clan wasn't able to hunt prey for a long time, and three cats have fallen. Sunstripe, Sootkit, and Iristail hunt peacefully with Starclan. Hopepaw is now assigned a new mentor. Bugstar decides it will be Cobwebfur.

Meadowclan News

A flood happens to the clan territory! Luckily, everyone survives.
@littletoes101
can i be pinged when the thread starts? ill continue my clans here from there!
Year 2 - Moon 0 - Leafbare

Wanderingclan
Population: 29

Leader: Bugstar - A white tom with black front feet, tail, and ears. Has a few scars over his body, brown eyes. (Apprentice: Barkpaw)
Deputy: Stonewatcher - A confident tom with a grey tabby pelt and white tuft. Blue greenish eyes.
Medicine Cat: Shyflower - A she-cat with the pelt of a white tabby. Brown eyes.
Medicine Apprentice: Moonpaw - A plain light grey colored tom. Light blue eyes.

Warriors:
Frostcloud
Lilypelt (App: Primrosepaw)
Rowanfrost (Apprentice: Hopepaw)
Spottedbelly
Jackalclaw (Apprentice: Beepaw)
Rainlight (Apprentice: Sparkpaw)
Streamstorm

Apprentices:
Primrosepaw (mentor: Mudgaze)
Hopepaw (Mentor: Rowanfrost)
Barkpaw (Mentor: Bugstar)
Beepaw (Mentor: Jackalclaw)

Kits:
Windkit

Queens:
Swanheart

Elders:
Glazethorn
Goldenstern

Deceased:
Stempaw
Sunstripe
Sparkpaw
Talonwatcher
Iristail
Cobwebfur
Mudgaze

Meadowclan
Population: 28

Leader: Troutstar (App: Doepaw)
Deputy: Snakeshade (App: Darkpaw)
Medicine cat: Missingleg
Medicine apprentice: N/A

Warriors:
Shrewdance
Brightpool (App: Graypaw)
Finskip
Littlebriar (App: Dogpaw)
Shinetail (App: Sweetpaw)
Flareheart (App: Copperpaw)

Apprentices:
Sweetpaw (Mentor: Shinetail)
Graypaw (Mentor: Brightpool)
Doepaw (Mentor: Troutstar)
Dogpaw (Mentor: Littlebriar)
Copperpaw (Mentor: Flareheart)
Darkpaw (Mentor: Snakeshade)

Kits:
Violetkit
Willowkit
Cloudykit

Queens:
Skymist

Elders:
Raggedface
Toadclaw
Flamewing

(im too lazy to do cat descs so ill do it later or i might not hhhhh)
Wanderingclan News

Prey shortage! The clan wasn't able to hunt prey for a long time, and three cats have fallen. Sunstripe, Sootkit, and Iristail hunt peacefully with Starclan. Hopepaw is now assigned a new mentor. Bugstar decides it will be Cobwebfur.

Meadowclan News

A flood happens to the clan territory! Luckily, everyone survives.
sa_by_dragondear-dbjnlgf.png
628CD78C-9298-412D-B043-A7D90AE2BA8F.gif
call me clarice ( formerly 0loser0 ! )
pronounz are she/they
my timezone is current fr time
online at random moment
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113