Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Who Dunnit?~Slots full, viewers welcome
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
@SamIamLuvDov
Thanks for letting us know :) Hey, don't worry, it's perfectly fine. I understand the calling of art haha! By the way, wow, your art is AMAZING! Yeah, it can be a lot to manage. I'm doing a similar challenge for my main fandom, and I keep having to push it back because of school and everything. But right now, you have the time management skills of a goddess, and I thank you for making the time to host this game :P This is your game after all :D

Although... (I'm really really sorry if this sounds selfish. I don't mean it in that way) The only time I'm certain that I have to be fully active on here is Thursday to the Monday after the next, and I was really hoping to use a storyline to kind of build off of... Is it possible that there could maybe be a co-host? The kidnappers could reply to them and they might be able to do a riddle or two, or ask you, or really, however you see it fit. They could perhaps manage the game, and once you regain control, whoever this person is wouldn't be allowed to guess a kidnapper since they already know them, but they could still do the riddles. Maybe? I dunno :P

Thanks so much, and if you see that a break is fit, feel free :) Everyone could use a bit of an artistic vacation every once in a while :3 Also, random question: What is your favorite genre of music?
@SamIamLuvDov
Thanks for letting us know :) Hey, don't worry, it's perfectly fine. I understand the calling of art haha! By the way, wow, your art is AMAZING! Yeah, it can be a lot to manage. I'm doing a similar challenge for my main fandom, and I keep having to push it back because of school and everything. But right now, you have the time management skills of a goddess, and I thank you for making the time to host this game :P This is your game after all :D

Although... (I'm really really sorry if this sounds selfish. I don't mean it in that way) The only time I'm certain that I have to be fully active on here is Thursday to the Monday after the next, and I was really hoping to use a storyline to kind of build off of... Is it possible that there could maybe be a co-host? The kidnappers could reply to them and they might be able to do a riddle or two, or ask you, or really, however you see it fit. They could perhaps manage the game, and once you regain control, whoever this person is wouldn't be allowed to guess a kidnapper since they already know them, but they could still do the riddles. Maybe? I dunno :P

Thanks so much, and if you see that a break is fit, feel free :) Everyone could use a bit of an artistic vacation every once in a while :3 Also, random question: What is your favorite genre of music?
83-DD9-CC7-D26-D-40-CD-A87-C-14-D8-FAF4674-C.jpg

1-EDB52-AF-5-C78-4-E7-E-B149-36-DE6752275-C.jpg 2733-C5-A9-5459-490-A-9442-3-DA8-EED991-CD.jpg B7-C1-C426-FB93-4-AB6-B5-F7-816708-A033-A8.gif

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Female, FR +1.
6klg2iF.png
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png Oh look! My obsession paid off!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@Airplanefoxx Oh thank you so much for understanding, And you make art too? Awesome! Do you have a DeviantArt? If so feel free to let me know what it is so I can watch you!

Sure! I would be more than happy to choose a co-host, in fact since thestuffedanimal was gonna be kidnapped next, they can be the host! :D I'll ask them, hey @thestuffedanimal would you like to host this game while I'm gone? If you have any questions you can just PM me and ask me, I'll be checking online everyday in order to take care of my dragons anyways.

Again, thank you so much for understanding, and as for my favourite genre of music, I tend to like pop, rock, punk styles of music. I have been getting into a bit of hip-hop and rap as well. Some of my favourite artists are, but not limited to; Twentyone Pilots, Melanie Martinez (QUEEN), Avril Lavigne, Fallout Boy, Skillet, Gorillaz, Owl City, Alessia Cara, Lights, Natewantstobattle, and basically anything and everything Disney!
@Airplanefoxx Oh thank you so much for understanding, And you make art too? Awesome! Do you have a DeviantArt? If so feel free to let me know what it is so I can watch you!

Sure! I would be more than happy to choose a co-host, in fact since thestuffedanimal was gonna be kidnapped next, they can be the host! :D I'll ask them, hey @thestuffedanimal would you like to host this game while I'm gone? If you have any questions you can just PM me and ask me, I'll be checking online everyday in order to take care of my dragons anyways.

Again, thank you so much for understanding, and as for my favourite genre of music, I tend to like pop, rock, punk styles of music. I have been getting into a bit of hip-hop and rap as well. Some of my favourite artists are, but not limited to; Twentyone Pilots, Melanie Martinez (QUEEN), Avril Lavigne, Fallout Boy, Skillet, Gorillaz, Owl City, Alessia Cara, Lights, Natewantstobattle, and basically anything and everything Disney!
She/Her - Straight but not Narrow- Melanie Martinez Fan - +1 hour FR time - Feel free to click my links below! \/
SH1SQ3B.pngti8KfRS.png GOc109J.pngdl3RiWP.pnguntitled_by_samiamluvdov-dbpv3i7.gif
@SamIamLuvDov
You like Fall Out Boy, Skillet, and Natewantstobattle?!!!! YES! Heh, it's not usual for me to find someone with similar tastes of music :P I too enjoy rock and punk, as well as a little bit of pop. Another band that I like is The Fold. Right now, they are the official band of my favorite show, but honestly, I was surprised when one of their songs became my number one favorite :P Occasionally, a bit of electronica will make it into my lists as well hehe. Nice!!
And thank you, I look forward to this! I really hope everything turns out the way you want it. As it looks to me, it's already perfection + :D

Yeeeah, I do have a DeviantArt.... But I forgot all of my login credentials since I never used it. Ever. And thanks, if I remembered, I would watch you as well! But yeah, I absolutely love drawing and am always happy to do it! Even if it does take me a while, like most things :P

Hmm... Have you heard the song "Heroes Never Die" by Natewantstobattle? Right now, that one and "After the Blackout" (fandom) with "Feel Invincibke" (Skillet) are tied at first place for me :P
(Should we maybe take this to PMs? I wouldn't want to clutter the thread heh... Sorry!)
@SamIamLuvDov
You like Fall Out Boy, Skillet, and Natewantstobattle?!!!! YES! Heh, it's not usual for me to find someone with similar tastes of music :P I too enjoy rock and punk, as well as a little bit of pop. Another band that I like is The Fold. Right now, they are the official band of my favorite show, but honestly, I was surprised when one of their songs became my number one favorite :P Occasionally, a bit of electronica will make it into my lists as well hehe. Nice!!
And thank you, I look forward to this! I really hope everything turns out the way you want it. As it looks to me, it's already perfection + :D

Yeeeah, I do have a DeviantArt.... But I forgot all of my login credentials since I never used it. Ever. And thanks, if I remembered, I would watch you as well! But yeah, I absolutely love drawing and am always happy to do it! Even if it does take me a while, like most things :P

Hmm... Have you heard the song "Heroes Never Die" by Natewantstobattle? Right now, that one and "After the Blackout" (fandom) with "Feel Invincibke" (Skillet) are tied at first place for me :P
(Should we maybe take this to PMs? I wouldn't want to clutter the thread heh... Sorry!)
83-DD9-CC7-D26-D-40-CD-A87-C-14-D8-FAF4674-C.jpg

1-EDB52-AF-5-C78-4-E7-E-B149-36-DE6752275-C.jpg 2733-C5-A9-5459-490-A-9442-3-DA8-EED991-CD.jpg B7-C1-C426-FB93-4-AB6-B5-F7-816708-A033-A8.gif

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Female, FR +1.
6klg2iF.png
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png Oh look! My obsession paid off!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@SamIamLuvDov
No worries, I get just how much time art takes. Rip me and my decision to take both art and choir.
But anyways, just do what you need to do and get it done. I'll keep checking once a day at minimum, mostly since school is a thing.
Speaking of art, I have so much I want to do with everything I've learned in class so far. Might even see about making adopts, but that'll have to wait until either summer, or after I graduate high school.
@SamIamLuvDov
No worries, I get just how much time art takes. Rip me and my decision to take both art and choir.
But anyways, just do what you need to do and get it done. I'll keep checking once a day at minimum, mostly since school is a thing.
Speaking of art, I have so much I want to do with everything I've learned in class so far. Might even see about making adopts, but that'll have to wait until either summer, or after I graduate high school.
tumblr_otp9a6IjhS1rdacfto1_100.png8SzUkvf.png
A meaningful silence is better than meaningless words.
@Guppies27 Thank you so much for understanding! And don't worry, I'll try to come back the moment I'm not busy anymore!

@Airplanefoxx Alright sounds good! I'll send you one now
@Guppies27 Thank you so much for understanding! And don't worry, I'll try to come back the moment I'm not busy anymore!

@Airplanefoxx Alright sounds good! I'll send you one now
She/Her - Straight but not Narrow- Melanie Martinez Fan - +1 hour FR time - Feel free to click my links below! \/
SH1SQ3B.pngti8KfRS.png GOc109J.pngdl3RiWP.pnguntitled_by_samiamluvdov-dbpv3i7.gif
Das fine sam :)
Das fine sam :)
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
@SamIAmLuvDov No worries :)
@SamIAmLuvDov No worries :)
@SamIamLuvDov
Sorry, but I'll have to pass on that
I haven't been able to be active lately, and I fear I have no talent whatsoever at coming up with riddles...
@SamIamLuvDov
Sorry, but I'll have to pass on that
I haven't been able to be active lately, and I fear I have no talent whatsoever at coming up with riddles...
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
@thestuffedanimal That's alright, I'll ask everybody
@thestuffedanimal That's alright, I'll ask everybody
@Airplanefoxx @TheElfDruid @Guppies27 @CelesteNova @RebelliousWinter @thestuffedanimal @DiamondDogg @Intel @icystorm2 @Rave31 @Averat @SparkBreeze @ScrollWyrm @Ghostofapickle @shazzathedragon @septarianflare @BoomBreeze @RaptorFeathers @DotPixis

Hey guys, I need a co-host to run the game while I'm gone. If your interested or you have any questions about being the host please let me know
@Airplanefoxx @TheElfDruid @Guppies27 @CelesteNova @RebelliousWinter @thestuffedanimal @DiamondDogg @Intel @icystorm2 @Rave31 @Averat @SparkBreeze @ScrollWyrm @Ghostofapickle @shazzathedragon @septarianflare @BoomBreeze @RaptorFeathers @DotPixis

Hey guys, I need a co-host to run the game while I'm gone. If your interested or you have any questions about being the host please let me know
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64