Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia: Reborn - Game Thread (END)
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 98 99
@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Quamosthy @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @Reynutocx @CasualScreaming

Hey guys! Nobody has really been posting here much while Rose has been away, which is rather unfortunate since you've wasted all that extra time. You have roughly one day left to discuss before the night is over, so I would recommend rereading the thread and reminding yourselves of the events that have transpired. I know that if I leave something for too long, I'm likely to forget about it, so a refresher would probably be useful.

Additionally, nobody has voted for any of the three available locations. If nobody has voted by the end of the night, you will be travelling to my favourite location of the three. And, well... It's probably not too surprising that my favourite will be the most dangerous c:
@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Quamosthy @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @Reynutocx @CasualScreaming

Hey guys! Nobody has really been posting here much while Rose has been away, which is rather unfortunate since you've wasted all that extra time. You have roughly one day left to discuss before the night is over, so I would recommend rereading the thread and reminding yourselves of the events that have transpired. I know that if I leave something for too long, I'm likely to forget about it, so a refresher would probably be useful.

Additionally, nobody has voted for any of the three available locations. If nobody has voted by the end of the night, you will be travelling to my favourite location of the three. And, well... It's probably not too surprising that my favourite will be the most dangerous c:
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
I thought it was a good idea for me to take a break, but I'm back! And I suppose I should vote... although me being me, I'll probably accidentally vote for the dangerous one.
I thought it was a good idea for me to take a break, but I'm back! And I suppose I should vote... although me being me, I'll probably accidentally vote for the dangerous one.
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Grandma's birthday, then travel, same with Rey. Sorry.
Senpai.
Grandma's birthday, then travel, same with Rey. Sorry.
Senpai.
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
0k im still here th0ugh due t0 an0ther mafia in session i likely will n0t be 0n here particularly as much
i have already v0ted f0r the m0st interesting sounding place i think w0uld be enj0yable
0k im still here th0ugh due t0 an0ther mafia in session i likely will n0t be 0n here particularly as much
i have already v0ted f0r the m0st interesting sounding place i think w0uld be enj0yable
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
[quote name="@Nerasis" date=2017-07-14 11:21:05] Hey guys! Nobody has really been posting here much while Rose has been away, which is rather unfortunate since you've wasted all that extra time. You have roughly one day left to discuss before the night is over, so I would recommend rereading the thread and reminding yourselves of the events that have transpired. I know that if I leave something for too long, I'm likely to forget about it, so a refresher would probably be useful. Additionally, nobody has voted for any of the three available locations. If nobody has voted by the end of the night, you will be travelling to my favourite location of the three. And, well... It's probably not too surprising that my favourite will be the most dangerous c: [/quote] Sorry! Dx I'm in this other, incredibly active game and I'm being crushed by posts right now. :(
@Nerasis wrote on 2017-07-14:

Sorry! Dx I'm in this other, incredibly active game and I'm being crushed by posts right now. :(
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
:33< I'm sorry for not voting in the previous day.
:33< where was I before lockdown?
:33< in my room crying :3
:33< dont worry though, that happens a lot because im too emotionally sensitive, so its nothing
:33< and i haven't posted in this thread because im... f33ling a disconnect from mafia?
:33< so yeah. im really sorry.

:33< i voted for the slimey forest because slimes are delicious :3
:33< I'm sorry for not voting in the previous day.
:33< where was I before lockdown?
:33< in my room crying :3
:33< dont worry though, that happens a lot because im too emotionally sensitive, so its nothing
:33< and i haven't posted in this thread because im... f33ling a disconnect from mafia?
:33< so yeah. im really sorry.

:33< i voted for the slimey forest because slimes are delicious :3
jghAv2V.png
Well, the votes are currently tied. If they're still tied by the end of the night, I'll pick my favourite out of the most popular locations.
Well, the votes are currently tied. If they're still tied by the end of the night, I'll pick my favourite out of the most popular locations.
I don't expect an answer, but is one of those the dangerous one? Probably the slime rainforest. Slimes are.... ugh.
I don't expect an answer, but is one of those the dangerous one? Probably the slime rainforest. Slimes are.... ugh.
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
@SilverMoonfire
All three locations have the potential to be dangerous, but one of them is a significant degree more perilous than the others.

Two of them require you to travel through the treetops, high above the ground.

Two of them have things living there that want to eat you whole.

Two of them have residents who are normally fairly peaceful, but will attack those who harm nature.

All of the locations have at least two of the above potentially dangerous qualities c:
@SilverMoonfire
All three locations have the potential to be dangerous, but one of them is a significant degree more perilous than the others.

Two of them require you to travel through the treetops, high above the ground.

Two of them have things living there that want to eat you whole.

Two of them have residents who are normally fairly peaceful, but will attack those who harm nature.

All of the locations have at least two of the above potentially dangerous qualities c:
I had decided to take a break (which is why I haven't posted for the night). But now I'm back! Or I'll be back when the day starts. Oktoberfest!

EDIT: Forgot my quirk
I had decided to take a break (which is why I haven't posted for the night). But now I'm back! Or I'll be back when the day starts. Oktoberfest!

EDIT: Forgot my quirk
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 98 99