Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia: Reborn - Game Thread (END)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 98 99
@wyxamex
mm interesting
what w0uld y0u c0nsider t0 be a less useful t0wn r0le
since there are n0 vanilla t0wnies in this game
and the few reas0ns why i have n0thing t0 defend myself with is because i play much m0re passively unless im extremely stressed 0ut which i w0uld n0t like t0 be
and because i am bad at seeing players as suspici0us unless im hella paran0id l0l
in b0th cases i need inf0rmati0n t0 c0nstruct my the0ries and 0pini0ns and most 0f the time i 0verl00k things
y0u can take that h0wever y0u want it just like where i had an 0utburst 0f feeling
im d0ne with that n0w
s0 whatever
just keep in mind that with s0me r0les y0u might regret it m0re if y0u lynched them
whether theyre 'useful' 0r n0t
@wyxamex
mm interesting
what w0uld y0u c0nsider t0 be a less useful t0wn r0le
since there are n0 vanilla t0wnies in this game
and the few reas0ns why i have n0thing t0 defend myself with is because i play much m0re passively unless im extremely stressed 0ut which i w0uld n0t like t0 be
and because i am bad at seeing players as suspici0us unless im hella paran0id l0l
in b0th cases i need inf0rmati0n t0 c0nstruct my the0ries and 0pini0ns and most 0f the time i 0verl00k things
y0u can take that h0wever y0u want it just like where i had an 0utburst 0f feeling
im d0ne with that n0w
s0 whatever
just keep in mind that with s0me r0les y0u might regret it m0re if y0u lynched them
whether theyre 'useful' 0r n0t
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
als0 idrc if y0u v0te me 0r n0t
im feeling alm0st rly d0ne with this
even th0 i like my role n quirk and abilities
im g0nna try t0 help but my help pr0b w0nt be gr8 l0l
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
I'm sorry Senpi and I haven't posted much. I'm little busy at the moment, but I'll try to get my sus list up later tonight.

(Edit: Adding my quirk.)
I'm sorry Senpi and I haven't posted much. I'm little busy at the moment, but I'll try to get my sus list up later tonight.

(Edit: Adding my quirk.)
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
Δ @MAGYKALWAGYKAL INSTEAD OF COMPILING THINGS INTO ONE NEAT, EASY TO FIND MESSAGE, CUTTING THINGS UP INTO SEVERAL MESSGAES AFTER ONE ANOTHER. NOT ONLY DOES IT BLOW UP MY NOTIFICATIONS, IT ALSO GIVES A FAKE SENSE OF ACTIVITY THAT RUBS ME WRONG. Δ

Δ @AGRINA I DO BELIEVE IT'S AGREED ON SOME OF THE MOST USEFUL TOWN ROLES ARE HEALING AND INVESTIGATIVE ROLES AS WITHOUT THEM, WE'D HAVE TO BE MUCH MORE CAREFUL WITH OUR EVERY MOVE AND HAVE MUCH LESS INFORMATION TO GO ON. ON THE OTHER HAND, SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF LYNCH IMMUNITY WILL MAKE TOWN WASTE A PRECIOUS LYNCH AND NOT DO MUCH ASIDE FROM GIVE TOWN A SINGLE PERSON TO TRUST, WHICH STILL ISN'T COMPLETELY TRUE AS THIS COULD ALSO BE A SCUM ROLE AND IS THEREFORE SURE TO STILL CAST SOME DOUBT, WHILE ALSO UNABLE TO CONTACT THIS PERSON OUTSIDE OF THE GAME THREAD. WHILE TOWN HAS A WIDE ARRAY OF ROLES, I'M SURE EVERYONE CAN AGREE SOME OF THEM ARE MORE LIKELY TO HELP TOWN WIN A GAME THAN OTHERS ARE. Δ
Δ @MAGYKALWAGYKAL INSTEAD OF COMPILING THINGS INTO ONE NEAT, EASY TO FIND MESSAGE, CUTTING THINGS UP INTO SEVERAL MESSGAES AFTER ONE ANOTHER. NOT ONLY DOES IT BLOW UP MY NOTIFICATIONS, IT ALSO GIVES A FAKE SENSE OF ACTIVITY THAT RUBS ME WRONG. Δ

Δ @AGRINA I DO BELIEVE IT'S AGREED ON SOME OF THE MOST USEFUL TOWN ROLES ARE HEALING AND INVESTIGATIVE ROLES AS WITHOUT THEM, WE'D HAVE TO BE MUCH MORE CAREFUL WITH OUR EVERY MOVE AND HAVE MUCH LESS INFORMATION TO GO ON. ON THE OTHER HAND, SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF LYNCH IMMUNITY WILL MAKE TOWN WASTE A PRECIOUS LYNCH AND NOT DO MUCH ASIDE FROM GIVE TOWN A SINGLE PERSON TO TRUST, WHICH STILL ISN'T COMPLETELY TRUE AS THIS COULD ALSO BE A SCUM ROLE AND IS THEREFORE SURE TO STILL CAST SOME DOUBT, WHILE ALSO UNABLE TO CONTACT THIS PERSON OUTSIDE OF THE GAME THREAD. WHILE TOWN HAS A WIDE ARRAY OF ROLES, I'M SURE EVERYONE CAN AGREE SOME OF THEM ARE MORE LIKELY TO HELP TOWN WIN A GAME THAN OTHERS ARE. Δ
GaHRZvh.png
bYt72YT.png
HzrhVnd.png
Wyx
I have a constant money shortage
YMPbu9R.png
fzM10XR.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
@Wyxamex, I choose you!

Ah. xD Sorry! I usually just read through all the posts and reply to them as I go. I will try to compile them into one long post next time. :)
@Wyxamex, I choose you!

Ah. xD Sorry! I usually just read through all the posts and reply to them as I go. I will try to compile them into one long post next time. :)
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time

Have I formed my own opinion on D1 lynches?
Yes, and I've stated it. This early on, I'm erring on the side of caution. Because I've never done this before, who people decide they want to lynch and how that person acts is a way to learn and adapt to the game. I may appear on the defensive, but I'd rather that than ignorant.
Who do you suspect and why?
Hmm. Unless "everyone" counts as an answer, the only thing I've actually noticed in my first round of combing posts is what BerryBagel said about color requirements- that it would be good to have someone on each side with a color post requirement. Since the two people with that are BerryBagel and myself, it's a great way to draw suspicion to us both. Riding on the assumption that one of us is town and one mafia, from one of our points of view we have no choice but to suspect the other. There are a few people whose quirks I can't really figure out, and I don't know what to think of that either.

Have I formed my own opinion on D1 lynches?
Yes, and I've stated it. This early on, I'm erring on the side of caution. Because I've never done this before, who people decide they want to lynch and how that person acts is a way to learn and adapt to the game. I may appear on the defensive, but I'd rather that than ignorant.
Who do you suspect and why?
Hmm. Unless "everyone" counts as an answer, the only thing I've actually noticed in my first round of combing posts is what BerryBagel said about color requirements- that it would be good to have someone on each side with a color post requirement. Since the two people with that are BerryBagel and myself, it's a great way to draw suspicion to us both. Riding on the assumption that one of us is town and one mafia, from one of our points of view we have no choice but to suspect the other. There are a few people whose quirks I can't really figure out, and I don't know what to think of that either.

nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
tbh im finding that im giving up t00 easily bc im t00 s0ft and weak haha
tbh im finding that im giving up t00 easily bc im t00 s0ft and weak haha
@Agrina
Don't give up just yet, I believe in you <3

Everyone needs to work together and try their very best in order to defeat the ones spreading corruption across the land c:
@Agrina
Don't give up just yet, I believe in you <3

Everyone needs to work together and try their very best in order to defeat the ones spreading corruption across the land c:
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@Cognitive
I can't reveal anything without giving away the surprise~ That wouldn't be any fun, now would it?
@Cognitive
I can't reveal anything without giving away the surprise~ That wouldn't be any fun, now would it?
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
okay, im very sorry for not being active these past few days. I still have school, that being said I g et out in three days so I will be alot more active from here on out, and do my best to use whatever little bit of life i have left in my brain. DISCLAIMER: If something I say is obvious I missed a piece of evidence, Im sorry! I briefly skimmed through it, since I kinda left for a little bit and you guys dug up alot. As for scum hunting, I tried to pull a little bit on my experience from previous mafia games. I am still pretty sus of TyrianCallows due to the fact that they're asking alot of questions but not saying much in response themselves (again, unless i missed something in the brief skimming that I did) and I overall get a scummy vibe from them. I don't know why. The other person that I am slightly sus of is Agrina. their replies have been short and not very detailed. Upon being questioned, instead of trying to defend themselves they said: [quote name="Agrina" date=2017-06-27 13:43:07] als0 idrc if y0u v0te me 0r n0t im feeling alm0st rly d0ne with this even th0 i like my role n quirk and abilities im g0nna try t0 help but my help pr0b w0nt be gr8 l0l [/quote] I also am slightly looking at the people who are posting A LOT, which I do find helpful but at the same time I could also see as trying too hard to distract the attention away from themselves. I don't know. I watch too many crimeshows. Also, if you would like I can redo the questions with a little more detail. [img]https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/dTrDhwYOZ6ltAobMFM7P0EU9pCg/fit-in/1024x1024/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2016/04/13/834/n/1922283/b1c81907_rey/i/Rey-Obi-Wan-Both-Skilled-Pilots.gif[/img]
okay, im very sorry for not being active these past few days. I still have school, that being said I g et out in three days so I will be alot more active from here on out, and do my best to use whatever little bit of life i have left in my brain. DISCLAIMER: If something I say is obvious I missed a piece of evidence, Im sorry! I briefly skimmed through it, since I kinda left for a little bit and you guys dug up alot. As for scum hunting, I tried to pull a little bit on my experience from previous mafia games.

I am still pretty sus of TyrianCallows due to the fact that they're asking alot of questions but not saying much in response themselves (again, unless i missed something in the brief skimming that I did) and I overall get a scummy vibe from them. I don't know why.
The other person that I am slightly sus of is Agrina. their replies have been short and not very detailed. Upon being questioned, instead of trying to defend themselves they said:
Agrina wrote on 2017-06-27:

I also am slightly looking at the people who are posting A LOT, which I do find helpful but at the same time I could also see as trying too hard to distract the attention away from themselves. I don't know. I watch too many crimeshows. Also, if you would like I can redo the questions with a little more detail.
Rey-Obi-Wan-Both-Skilled-Pilots.gif

1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 98 99