Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | B?!RD MAFIA Discussion Thread [FIN]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42
(Players)

@Harpies @luxmold @Crowlich @blanketgender@raiccoon @VivaFariy

(Spectators/Dead Players)

@Rangiku @Cognitive @Vipera@Dogsblubblub@Limelight @Tsaiah@MagykalWagykal @LucysDiamonds @Epioth@Leremis @LibreNoctre @Shadowlugia711@Winterreise @Kamme @Nerasis @StormDreamer

The birds wake up to find a pile of ashes outside the nest. It seems that blanketgender has been killed again.

Maybe this time they'll stay dead.

Maybe.

--

Day 5 has begun. It will end at 15:30 FR time on May 5.
(Players)

@Harpies @luxmold @Crowlich @blanketgender@raiccoon @VivaFariy

(Spectators/Dead Players)

@Rangiku @Cognitive @Vipera@Dogsblubblub@Limelight @Tsaiah@MagykalWagykal @LucysDiamonds @Epioth@Leremis @LibreNoctre @Shadowlugia711@Winterreise @Kamme @Nerasis @StormDreamer

The birds wake up to find a pile of ashes outside the nest. It seems that blanketgender has been killed again.

Maybe this time they'll stay dead.

Maybe.

--

Day 5 has begun. It will end at 15:30 FR time on May 5.
This narrows the list of suspicious people down by none

Thanks Maf

Isn't @Bearclaws subbing in for Viva?

Currently on our list of suspicious people is @Luxmold , @Harpies , and Bearclaws.

Luxmold has my vote tonight, though I'm willing to bet that potentially Harpies is the other mafia based off of... feelings, mostly. I dunno.

Everyone else is confirmed town--right? Shoot. I forget who's even still alive.

Thanks Maf

Isn't @Bearclaws subbing in for Viva?

Currently on our list of suspicious people is @Luxmold , @Harpies , and Bearclaws.

Luxmold has my vote tonight, though I'm willing to bet that potentially Harpies is the other mafia based off of... feelings, mostly. I dunno.

Whoops. Post req. Listen I can only make so many eggcellent bird puns before I have to start recycling >8I
Whoops. Post req. Listen I can only make so many eggcellent bird puns before I have to start recycling >8I
@Crowlich

No, I was subbing in for Yaboiguzma. :,D

Sorry for being so silent, I'm not the best when it comes to subbing into games...that and graduation is so soon. x.x;

But I can assure you I'm not mafia... just a penguin listenin' to some sweet, sweet Ice Cube.
@Crowlich

Sorry for being so silent, I'm not the best when it comes to subbing into games...that and graduation is so soon. x.x;

But I can assure you I'm not mafia... just a penguin listenin' to some sweet, sweet Ice Cube.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
im thinkin luxmold and harpies tbh.

i swear on my luxurious feathers, i hope one of em is.
im thinkin luxmold and harpies tbh.

i swear on my luxurious feathers, i hope one of em is.
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
...It's MyLo, right? 3vs2. If we lynch another townie, it's over... [quote name="@Crowlich" date=2017-05-03 14:16:41] This narrows the list of suspicious people down by none Thanks Maf Isn't @/Bearclaws subbing in for Viva? Currently on our list of suspicious people is @/Luxmold , @/Harpies , and Bearclaws. Luxmold has my vote tonight, though I'm willing to bet that potentially Harpies is the other mafia based off of... feelings, mostly. I dunno. Everyone else is confirmed town--right? Shoot. I forget who's even still alive. [/quote] buddy that's just a list of everyone left alive except for raiicoon [quote name="@Bearclaws" date=2017-05-03 14:23:29] @/Crowlich No, I was subbing in for Yaboiguzma. :,D Sorry for being so silent, I'm not the best when it comes to subbing into games...that and graduation is so soon. x.x; [b]But I can assure you I'm not mafia... just a penguin listenin' to some sweet, sweet Ice Cube.[/b] [/quote] I can relate to the subbing part, but... I'm not sure why, that sentence pings we off very slightly. Seems like a slightly scummish thing to say, but I'm dropping it just for the moment. *squint* (I am no good at scumhunting. Help this poor crane out ;-;)
...It's MyLo, right?

3vs2.

If we lynch another townie, it's over...
@Crowlich wrote on 2017-05-03:

Thanks Maf

Isn't @/Bearclaws subbing in for Viva?

Currently on our list of suspicious people is @/Luxmold , @/Harpies , and Bearclaws.

buddy that's just a list of everyone left alive except for raiicoon
@Bearclaws wrote on 2017-05-03:
@/Crowlich

I can relate to the subbing part, but... I'm not sure why, that sentence pings we off very slightly. Seems like a slightly scummish thing to say, but I'm dropping it just for the moment.

*squint*

(I am no good at scumhunting. Help this poor crane out ;-;)
XgFzLz3.gif
wait is storm still alive my brain is dead today
wait is storm still alive my brain is dead today
XgFzLz3.gif
never mind. I actually forgot :l
never mind. I actually forgot :l
XgFzLz3.gif
right I forgpt, I was thinking crow, harpies, or lux

ughhhh I hate Mylo

*nervously tends to beautiful feathers*
right I forgpt, I was thinking crow, harpies, or lux

ughhhh I hate Mylo

*nervously tends to beautiful feathers*
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Harpies

Nah man, just my post req. However, I totally see where you're going with how it seems scummy. I would've picked it up myself. I only worded it a bit badly without even thinking about how it could seem, so apologies. ^^;

I gotta keep coming up with ways to keep including Ice cube, sardines, and Bob Ross. Other than that, I'm just a vanilla townie.
@Harpies

Nah man, just my post req. However, I totally see where you're going with how it seems scummy. I would've picked it up myself. I only worded it a bit badly without even thinking about how it could seem, so apologies. ^^;

I gotta keep coming up with ways to keep including Ice cube, sardines, and Bob Ross. Other than that, I'm just a vanilla townie.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42