....no.
@anika
are you sure?
@anika
are you sure?
(Players)

@Harpies @luxmold @Crowlich @blanketgender @raiccoon @VivaFariy

(Spectators/Dead Players)

@Rangiku @Cognitive @Vipera @Dogsblubblub@Limelight @Tsaiah @MagykalWagykal @LucysDiamonds @Epioth @Leremis @LibreNoctre @Shadowlugia711 @Winterreise @Kamme @Nerasis @StormDreamer

StormDreamer, the goose, has been lynched. They were a vanilla town role.

Lord Pygmy Falcon sighs and paints his talons with a bright red nail polish.

Night 4 has begun. Power roles, please send in your actions. Discussion may continue. Day will start at 18:30 FR time tomorrow.
(Players)

@Harpies @luxmold @Crowlich @blanketgender @raiccoon @VivaFariy

(Spectators/Dead Players)

@Rangiku @Cognitive @Vipera @Dogsblubblub@Limelight @Tsaiah @MagykalWagykal @LucysDiamonds @Epioth @Leremis @LibreNoctre @Shadowlugia711 @Winterreise @Kamme @Nerasis @StormDreamer

StormDreamer, the goose, has been lynched. They were a vanilla town role.

Lord Pygmy Falcon sighs and paints his talons with a bright red nail polish.

Night 4 has begun. Power roles, please send in your actions. Discussion may continue. Day will start at 18:30 FR time tomorrow.
JET LAG SUCKS.

*eats popcorn simultaneously*

(I'm sorry I just had to get that out of my system. Going off to read today's updates now.)
JET LAG SUCKS.

*eats popcorn simultaneously*

(I'm sorry I just had to get that out of my system. Going off to read today's updates now.)
XgFzLz3.gif
Another town dead.

How many of us are still alive?
Another town dead.

How many of us are still alive?
XgFzLz3.gif
i'm getting kind of super discouraged re: this game because there's just not enough in the thread for me to go on and be able to scumhunt. i don't have a good reference of the living players or the dead ones unless i read through, and every single thing we lynch on is just...not enough evidence

i'm just not feeling it because of that
i'm getting kind of super discouraged re: this game because there's just not enough in the thread for me to go on and be able to scumhunt. i don't have a good reference of the living players or the dead ones unless i read through, and every single thing we lynch on is just...not enough evidence

i'm just not feeling it because of that
LUZk8tY.png
@anika o^o?
@anika o^o?
LUZk8tY.png
@Anika don't forget about us ;~;
@Anika don't forget about us ;~;
Where is Birb Mod?... ;~;
Where is Birb Mod?... ;~;
XgFzLz3.gif
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42