TOPIC | Magic Mayhem - Main Thread [D9]
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 ... 222 223
@StormDreamer

I think this relates to you.
Explain.
@StormDreamer

I think this relates to you.
Explain.
[quote name="Journey" date=2017-04-16 20:24:47] A mechanic has unlocked. The game is in it's final phases. [/quote] ?????????? I still can't be lunched tho, I think? lol
Journey wrote on 2017-04-16:
A mechanic has unlocked. The game is in it's final phases.
??????????
I still can't be lunched tho, I think?

lol

jghAv2V.png
@Stormdreamer
Why does it say you haven't achieved your wincon yet?
@Stormdreamer
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@Limelight
*shrugs* Idk. I'm as confused as you are. I just checked my role PM, and the requirement still hasn't been met yet.
@Limelight
*shrugs* Idk. I'm as confused as you are. I just checked my role PM, and the requirement still hasn't been met yet.
jghAv2V.png
-annoyed noises-

What mechanic got unlocked then? Sure aint me
-annoyed noises-

What mechanic got unlocked then? Sure aint me
[quote name="@Alphadragon" date=2017-04-16 20:37:31] @/Stormdreamer Why does it say you haven't achieved your wincon yet? [/quote] *blinks innocently*
@Alphadragon wrote on 2017-04-16:
@/Stormdreamer
*blinks innocently*
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer

You're beating around the bush
@StormDreamer

You're beating around the bush
tbf @stormdreamer is lyin i mentioned it earlier as a possibility and she igbored it >:0 unless she hasnt achieved wincon and theres another bit

also its not me

goodbye guys imma die

@chaotickagura crapola bu right i trusted rai so muh T^T
tbf @stormdreamer is lyin i mentioned it earlier as a possibility and she igbored it >:0 unless she hasnt achieved wincon and theres another bit

also its not me

goodbye guys imma die

@chaotickagura crapola bu right i trusted rai so muh T^T
banner_grimm.png
op they admitted to not meeting win req
op they admitted to not meeting win req
banner_grimm.png
@alphadragon im digging around and i forgot what your role did sorry i just wanted you to reelaborate or brief me on the investing? like im not sure how you invest i just know youre an invest role
@alphadragon im digging around and i forgot what your role did sorry i just wanted you to reelaborate or brief me on the investing? like im not sure how you invest i just know youre an invest role
banner_grimm.png
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 ... 222 223