Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Trivial Treasures 2 | TYSM!
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 51 52
@TroubleinSeven oh geez, i giggled at that last one, it caught me off guard!

What do politicians and diapers have in common?
Both should be changed regularly, and both for the same reason.
@TroubleinSeven oh geez, i giggled at that last one, it caught me off guard!

What do politicians and diapers have in common?
Both should be changed regularly, and both for the same reason.
HO7jGPA.png Kookaburra
on Pixpets

4832_1e9d4aab6ad6e40e_I.gif11047_f99b7458f856f2a5_I.gif3926_9be993f525c9c6e9_I.gif17800_2c92a7469c1b3278_I.gif3175_d07d5c3f5cbab53c_I.gif5875_5d1f8496eb6f2897_I.gif8457_4ac4f4ab6c0f9d95_I.gif9030_380187e4ad587cc8_I.gif8066_f262055000960407_I.gif9152_6633c512e23795d8_I.gif
Bump!

What did the ocean do to the sea?

The ocean waved where the sea could see!
Bump!

What did the ocean do to the sea?

The ocean waved where the sea could see!
CLVpsxr.gif
Boop^

Jokes ....

If you ever get cold, just stand in the corner for a little while. They're usually 90 degrees.
*ba-dum-crash*

What's orange and sounds like a parrot?
A carrot.
*ba-dum-crash*

"Could you please call me a taxi?"
"You're a taxi."
*ba-dum-crash*

My grandpa has the heart of a lion, and is also permanently banned from the zoo.
*ba-dum-crash*
Boop^

Jokes ....

If you ever get cold, just stand in the corner for a little while. They're usually 90 degrees.
*ba-dum-crash*

What's orange and sounds like a parrot?
A carrot.
*ba-dum-crash*

"Could you please call me a taxi?"
"You're a taxi."
*ba-dum-crash*

My grandpa has the heart of a lion, and is also permanently banned from the zoo.
*ba-dum-crash*
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Knock knock!
Who's there?
Interrupting cow!
Interrupting co-
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Knock knock!
Who's there?
Interrupting cow!
Interrupting co-
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
Bump

Jokes of the day:

Here's one of my favorites:

Why was the tomato red?

Because it saw the salad dressing.

alternatively...

What does the 12 pound mouse say to the cat?

Here kitty kitty kitty!
Bump

Jokes of the day:

Here's one of my favorites:

Why was the tomato red?

Because it saw the salad dressing.

alternatively...

What does the 12 pound mouse say to the cat?

Here kitty kitty kitty!
Guess what? I'm raising eggs on dragcave too. Give them some clicks?
4F2gE.gif4Vsv6.gifYYxsZ.gifZd4so.gif
And now...a joke that goes bump in the thread:

What do you get when you wake up on a workday and realize you ran out of coffee?

A depresso.
And now...a joke that goes bump in the thread:

What do you get when you wake up on a workday and realize you ran out of coffee?

A depresso.
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
A horse comes back to their stall after a long day and greets their friend in the next stall over, a pony. Much to the horse's alarm, however, the pony's voice sounds terrible!

"Are you okay?" the horses asks the pony. "You sound like you're really sick!"

"Nah," the pony replies, "I'm just a little hoarse."
A horse comes back to their stall after a long day and greets their friend in the next stall over, a pony. Much to the horse's alarm, however, the pony's voice sounds terrible!

"Are you okay?" the horses asks the pony. "You sound like you're really sick!"

"Nah," the pony replies, "I'm just a little hoarse."
If you buy dragons from me to exalt, please name them first!
T5sUJyn.png
A joke? Uhm, okay... I'm bad at this

Night in an asylum.
Suddenly a voice shouts: "I'm Napoleon!"
A second voice asks: "How do you know?"
"God told me," answers the first voice.
Then a third voice pipes in: "No, I didn't!!!"
A joke? Uhm, okay... I'm bad at this

Night in an asylum.
Suddenly a voice shouts: "I'm Napoleon!"
A second voice asks: "How do you know?"
"God told me," answers the first voice.
Then a third voice pipes in: "No, I didn't!!!"
ZVpCPil.png
Bump

A neutron walks into a bar and asks how much for a whiskey?
The bartender looks at him and says ' for you, no charge'
Bump

A neutron walks into a bar and asks how much for a whiskey?
The bartender looks at him and says ' for you, no charge'
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
A man is driving down the road and breaks down near a monastery. He goes to the monastery, knocks on the door, and says, "My car broke down. Do you think I could stay the night?" The monks graciously accept him, feed him dinner, even fix his car. As the man tries to fall asleep, he hears a strange sound. The next morning, he asks the monks what the sound was, but they say, "We can't tell you. You're not a monk." The man is disappointed but thanks them anyway and goes about his merry way.

Some years later, the same man breaks down in front of the same monastery. The monks accept him, feed him, even fix his car. That night, he hears the same strange noise that he had heard years earlier. The next morning, he asks what it was, but the monks reply, "We can't tell you. You're not a monk."

The man says, "All right, all right. I'm dying to know. If the only way I can find out what that sound was is to become a monk, how do I become a monk?"

The monks reply, "You must travel the earth and tell us how many blades of grass there are and the exact number of sand pebbles. When you find these numbers, you will become a monk."

The man sets about his task. Forty-five years later, he returns and knocks on the door of the monastery. He says, "I have travelled the earth and have found what you have asked for. There are 145,236,284,232 blades of grass and 231,281,219,999,129,382 sand pebbles on the earth."

The monks reply, "Congratulations. You are now a monk. We shall now show you the way to the sound." The monks lead the man to a wooden door, where the head monk says, "The sound is right behind that door."

The man reaches for the knob, but the door is locked. He says, "Real funny. May I have the key?" The monks give him the key, and he opens the door. Behind the wooden door is another door made of stone. The man demands the key to the stone door. The monks give him the key, and he opens it, only to find a door made of ruby. He demands another key from the monks, who provide it. Behind that door is another door, this one made of sapphire. So it went until the man had gone through doors of emerald, silver, topaz, and amethyst.

Finally, the monks say, "This is the last key to the last door." The man is relieved to no end. He unlocks the door, turns the knob, and behind that door he is amazed to find the source of that strange sound.

But I can't tell you what it is, because you're not a monk.

(with thanks to rinkworks.com's Really Bad Jokes, the stomping grounds of my childhood)
A man is driving down the road and breaks down near a monastery. He goes to the monastery, knocks on the door, and says, "My car broke down. Do you think I could stay the night?" The monks graciously accept him, feed him dinner, even fix his car. As the man tries to fall asleep, he hears a strange sound. The next morning, he asks the monks what the sound was, but they say, "We can't tell you. You're not a monk." The man is disappointed but thanks them anyway and goes about his merry way.

Some years later, the same man breaks down in front of the same monastery. The monks accept him, feed him, even fix his car. That night, he hears the same strange noise that he had heard years earlier. The next morning, he asks what it was, but the monks reply, "We can't tell you. You're not a monk."

The man says, "All right, all right. I'm dying to know. If the only way I can find out what that sound was is to become a monk, how do I become a monk?"

The monks reply, "You must travel the earth and tell us how many blades of grass there are and the exact number of sand pebbles. When you find these numbers, you will become a monk."

The man sets about his task. Forty-five years later, he returns and knocks on the door of the monastery. He says, "I have travelled the earth and have found what you have asked for. There are 145,236,284,232 blades of grass and 231,281,219,999,129,382 sand pebbles on the earth."

The monks reply, "Congratulations. You are now a monk. We shall now show you the way to the sound." The monks lead the man to a wooden door, where the head monk says, "The sound is right behind that door."

The man reaches for the knob, but the door is locked. He says, "Real funny. May I have the key?" The monks give him the key, and he opens the door. Behind the wooden door is another door made of stone. The man demands the key to the stone door. The monks give him the key, and he opens it, only to find a door made of ruby. He demands another key from the monks, who provide it. Behind that door is another door, this one made of sapphire. So it went until the man had gone through doors of emerald, silver, topaz, and amethyst.

Finally, the monks say, "This is the last key to the last door." The man is relieved to no end. He unlocks the door, turns the knob, and behind that door he is amazed to find the source of that strange sound.

But I can't tell you what it is, because you're not a monk.

(with thanks to rinkworks.com's Really Bad Jokes, the stomping grounds of my childhood)
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 51 52