Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Trivial Treasures 2 | TYSM!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
@Adamanta
Just a reminder that you have until the end of the day today to choose a prize if you want one!
@Adamanta
Just a reminder that you have until the end of the day today to choose a prize if you want one!
tumblr_osug20vnII1v8lm95o2_100.gifaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Dawn

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png They/Them

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png FR+0
tumblr_pq070tye9g1y721g1o1_250.pnga DragonDawn.gifa tumblr_pq06kozTR71y721g1o2_250.png
[center][b][size=5]The last of the prizes have been handed out, which marks the end of Trivial Treasures 2!![/size][/b][/center] [center] [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/051acf9ecfe284a4269b73c0880ca941/tumblr_inline_o23f5ezQgW1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] Since the Greenskeepers Gathering is swiftly approaching, I'll make this brief. Thank you all so so much for your support, your thanks, your inspiration, and especially your patience! I truly had a ton of fun with this event, and it was a pleasure to host you all! If you would like to be pinged next year when Trivial Treasures returns, I have set up a pinglist you can add yourself too! Of course, if you cannot access it for whatever reason, let me know and I'll add you! [center][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uV93omS56w2HZdNGTnKqmx2-c7XlWrNrGS5MJcdi1QY/edit?usp=sharing]Click here to access the pinglist![/url][/center] I wish you all a wonderful rest of the year, and safe travels wherever the four winds take you! [center][img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/c179/f/2017/076/7/f/trivial_banner_by_thesleepyghosty-db2m5vg.png[/img][/center] [size=1]@DragonDawn @IzzyWizzy @SocklessWonder @TheKawaiiPotato @Gedhyrsss @TsukiShiro @ThisOneIsBlue @Saraceaser @Delcat @ElecSquirrel10 @Irithyll @dividedAnimus @Solaleon @StarriannaFlare @phooka @Wonderlast @Nighttyger @acheronta @Addmon @Dandydots @Juri01 @RemanLT @Hkomygf @AthenaCorvus @Kookaburra @Ribbons @kaymontacell @jetfeather @amapup @Lasreaine @QuetzalQueen @Shougoney @Quamosthy @VioletWhirlwind @dawnsong @Chrizine @Sylphiette @sadrain @bolas @Canisa @heartcrusher1 @Kashikyo @SapphireElegy @winterdreary @Tues @Sadrain @ryttu3k @Ragnarok42 @beargirl1393 @Kalypsonite @Sorrelfur @Hinumi @Mirna @pigscanfly @kaymontacell @DragonDawn @elfmoss @hazy @Patron @Kaolik @myrese @Kvon @Ellapinky@Dandydots @Kapara @Saraceaser @Bluecupcake52 @birdfairy @CrazyassBat @Makkachin@Catsy01 @IronPen @FlyingSquirrely @sockmonkeygerald@basicblack1986 @blankfish[/size]
The last of the prizes have been handed out, which marks the end of Trivial Treasures 2!!

tumblr_inline_o23f5ezQgW1r3lvtf_500.png

Since the Greenskeepers Gathering is swiftly approaching, I'll make this brief. Thank you all so so much for your support, your thanks, your inspiration, and especially your patience! I truly had a ton of fun with this event, and it was a pleasure to host you all!

If you would like to be pinged next year when Trivial Treasures returns, I have set up a pinglist you can add yourself too! Of course, if you cannot access it for whatever reason, let me know and I'll add you!

I wish you all a wonderful rest of the year, and safe travels wherever the four winds take you!

trivial_banner_by_thesleepyghosty-db2m5vg.png

@DragonDawn @IzzyWizzy @SocklessWonder @TheKawaiiPotato @Gedhyrsss @TsukiShiro @ThisOneIsBlue @Saraceaser @Delcat @ElecSquirrel10 @Irithyll @dividedAnimus @Solaleon @StarriannaFlare @phooka @Wonderlast @Nighttyger @acheronta @Addmon @Dandydots @Juri01 @RemanLT @Hkomygf @AthenaCorvus @Kookaburra @Ribbons @kaymontacell @jetfeather @amapup @Lasreaine @QuetzalQueen @Shougoney @Quamosthy @VioletWhirlwind @dawnsong @Chrizine @Sylphiette @sadrain @bolas @Canisa @heartcrusher1
@Kashikyo @SapphireElegy @winterdreary @Tues @Sadrain @ryttu3k @Ragnarok42 @beargirl1393 @Kalypsonite @Sorrelfur @Hinumi @Mirna @pigscanfly @kaymontacell
@DragonDawn @elfmoss @hazy @Patron @Kaolik @myrese @Kvon @Ellapinky@Dandydots @Kapara @Saraceaser @Bluecupcake52 @birdfairy @CrazyassBat @Makkachin@Catsy01 @IronPen @FlyingSquirrely @sockmonkeygerald@basicblack1986 @blankfish
tumblr_osug20vnII1v8lm95o2_100.gifaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Dawn

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png They/Them

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png FR+0
tumblr_pq070tye9g1y721g1o1_250.pnga DragonDawn.gifa tumblr_pq06kozTR71y721g1o2_250.png
Thanks for hosting such a fun event! I enjoyed it. :')
Thanks for hosting such a fun event! I enjoyed it. :')
QQnBZuq.gif
@DragonDawn I do understand, it's my own fault partly, thanks for giving me a chance tho I missed it!
@DragonDawn I do understand, it's my own fault partly, thanks for giving me a chance tho I missed it!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52