Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Trivial Treasures 2 | TYSM!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 51 52
Bump!

Well, I periodically tell chemistry jokes, but they never get a good reaction. Oh well. I'll just send them and hope this doesn't combust in my face.

What do you do with a dead chemist?
You barium!

Did you know that you can cool yourself to -273.15?C and still be 0k?

An atom of gold walks into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, "Eh, you! We don't serve you here!" (if you didn't get it, Au).

An atom of helium walks into a bar. The bar tender says "We don't serve noble gasses in here."
The helium doesn't react.

Why can't you trust an atom? They make up everything!

I'm going to stop now, or else I might start telling music puns and getting into treble.
Bump!

Well, I periodically tell chemistry jokes, but they never get a good reaction. Oh well. I'll just send them and hope this doesn't combust in my face.

What do you do with a dead chemist?
You barium!

Did you know that you can cool yourself to -273.15?C and still be 0k?

An atom of gold walks into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, "Eh, you! We don't serve you here!" (if you didn't get it, Au).

An atom of helium walks into a bar. The bar tender says "We don't serve noble gasses in here."
The helium doesn't react.

Why can't you trust an atom? They make up everything!

I'm going to stop now, or else I might start telling music puns and getting into treble.
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
[quote name="TroubleinSevens" date=2017-03-31 05:10:57] What did one orphan say to the other? "Robin, get in the batmobile!" [/quote] I feel so bad for laughing at this one oml
TroubleinSevens wrote on 2017-03-31:
What did one orphan say to the other?

"Robin, get in the batmobile!"

I feel so bad for laughing at this one oml
tumblr_osug20vnII1v8lm95o2_100.gifaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Dawn

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png They/Them

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png FR+0
tumblr_pq070tye9g1y721g1o1_250.pnga DragonDawn.gifa tumblr_pq06kozTR71y721g1o2_250.png
@beargirl1393
Yes, you still have a chance! The prize drawing will be in a raffle format, so if your luck is good and you've answered a lot of questions, you'll most likely walk away with a prize!
@beargirl1393
Yes, you still have a chance! The prize drawing will be in a raffle format, so if your luck is good and you've answered a lot of questions, you'll most likely walk away with a prize!

tumblr_pq070tye9g1y721g1o1_250.pnga DragonDawn.gifa tumblr_pq06kozTR71y721g1o2_250.png
[quote name="Delcat" date=2017-03-31 12:09:09] But I can't tell you what it is, because you're not a monk. [/quote] HOW DARE That joke was really excellent though oh my goodness
Delcat wrote on 2017-03-31:
But I can't tell you what it is, because you're not a monk.

HOW DARE
That joke was really excellent though oh my goodness

[columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/125932/12593193p.png[/img][nextcol][size=4][color=EB799A]"Alright! What should today's bump prompt be?? Telling the reason why you chose your flight? Naming your favorite move? Oh! Oh! What about showing off our fancy, new HD graphics???"[/color][/size][nextcol][size=4][color=4D2C89]"What are you talking about? It's the last day of the Jamboree, we already have a bump prompt for today, remember?"[nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/130628/13062758p.png[/img][/columns] [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/125932/12593193p.png[/img][nextcol][size=4][color=EB799A]"WHAT??? N-no!! It can't be Saturday already...!"[/color][/size][nextcol][size=4][color=4D2C89]"I'm afraid so, Lalonde. All good things must come to an end, and flight festivals are no exception."[nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/130628/13062758p.png[/img][/columns] [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/125932/12593193p.png[/img][nextcol][size=4][color=EB799A]"Nooooooooo..." *sniff*[/color][/size][nextcol][size=4][color=4D2C89]"Worry not, my friend! We'll be back again next year! That is... If people want us to return... We'll just have to see what everyone thinks!"[nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/130628/13062758p.png[/img][/columns] It's the last day of the Mistral Jamboree, which means [b]questions close first thing tomorrow![/b] Submit your answers before then, or else they will not be counted! Correct answers will also be released tomorrow at the same time questions close, so everyone will be able to see how they did! @DragonDawn @IzzyWizzy @SocklessWonder @TheKawaiiPotato @Gedhyrsss @TsukiShiro @ThisOneIsBlue @Saraceaser @Delcat @ElecSquirrel10 @Irithyll @dividedAnimus @Solaleon @StarriannaFlare @phooka @Wonderlast @Nighttyger @acheronta @Addmon @Dandydots @Juri01 @RemanLT @Hkomygf @AthenaCorvus @Kookaburra @Ribbons @kaymontacell @jetfeather @amapup @Lasreaine @QuetzalQueen @Shougoney @Quamosthy @VioletWhirlwind @dawnsong @Chrizine @Toothless @sadrain @bolas @Canisa @heartcrusher1 @Kashikyo @SapphireElegy @winterdreary @Tues @Sadrain @ryttu3k @Ragnarok42 @beargirl1393 @Kalypsonite @Sorrelfur @Hinumi @Mirna @pigscanfly Now, it's time for the final bump prompt! Earn[u] 1 ticket [/u]by bumping the thread and [b]telling me how you felt about this event[/b]! What did you like about it? What didn't you like about it? What can I do to make things better next year? Would you like to see Trivial Treasures return next year? Your feedback is very important to me!! I usually try to avoid receiving criticism as much as possible, as I'm afraid of disappointing others' expectations. However, I know that criticism is needed to grow and become better, so please say whatever is on your mind!
12593193p.png "Alright! What should today's bump prompt be?? Telling the reason why you chose your flight? Naming your favorite move? Oh! Oh! What about showing off our fancy, new HD graphics???" "What are you talking about? It's the last day of the Jamboree, we already have a bump prompt for today, remember?" 13062758p.png
12593193p.png "WHAT??? N-no!! It can't be Saturday already...!" "I'm afraid so, Lalonde. All good things must come to an end,
and flight festivals are no exception."
13062758p.png
12593193p.png "Nooooooooo..." *sniff* "Worry not, my friend! We'll be back again next year! That is... If people want us to return... We'll just have to see what everyone thinks!" 13062758p.png

It's the last day of the Mistral Jamboree, which means questions close first thing tomorrow! Submit your answers before then, or else they will not be counted! Correct answers will also be released tomorrow at the same time questions close, so everyone will be able to see how they did!

@DragonDawn @IzzyWizzy @SocklessWonder @TheKawaiiPotato @Gedhyrsss @TsukiShiro @ThisOneIsBlue @Saraceaser @Delcat @ElecSquirrel10 @Irithyll @dividedAnimus @Solaleon @StarriannaFlare @phooka @Wonderlast @Nighttyger @acheronta @Addmon @Dandydots @Juri01 @RemanLT @Hkomygf @AthenaCorvus @Kookaburra @Ribbons @kaymontacell @jetfeather @amapup @Lasreaine @QuetzalQueen @Shougoney @Quamosthy @VioletWhirlwind @dawnsong @Chrizine @Toothless @sadrain @bolas @Canisa @heartcrusher1
@Kashikyo @SapphireElegy @winterdreary @Tues @Sadrain @ryttu3k @Ragnarok42 @beargirl1393 @Kalypsonite @Sorrelfur @Hinumi @Mirna @pigscanfly

Now, it's time for the final bump prompt! Earn 1 ticket by bumping the thread and telling me how you felt about this event! What did you like about it? What didn't you like about it? What can I do to make things better next year? Would you like to see Trivial Treasures return next year? Your feedback is very important to me!!

I usually try to avoid receiving criticism as much as possible, as I'm afraid of disappointing others' expectations. However, I know that criticism is needed to grow and become better, so please say whatever is on your mind!

I really liked this event! It was my first time participating in this but I found it really fun :) You're really nice for doing something like this :D I'll definitely join in again next yesr
I really liked this event! It was my first time participating in this but I found it really fun :) You're really nice for doing something like this :D I'll definitely join in again next yesr
This was the first event I've really participated in in a while. I really enjoyed it!
This was the first event I've really participated in in a while. I really enjoyed it!
Loved the event! Even though I probably didn't do to great at it. XD; Oh well...no surprise there.

The only thing I can think of to make this better is...

There was one day (day 2 I think?), where the questions themselves weren't on the form...just the spot for the answer. I would have liked it if the questions had been there on the form, it would have made answering easier. (I was worried at some point that I might miss something, and end up answering everything wrong because of a missed question messing up the order. I don't think that happened, but it was harder than the other days where the questions themselves were on the form. (If...that makes sense?))

Other than that, great event!

And the new "HD" graphics are hilarious. XD
Loved the event! Even though I probably didn't do to great at it. XD; Oh well...no surprise there.

The only thing I can think of to make this better is...

There was one day (day 2 I think?), where the questions themselves weren't on the form...just the spot for the answer. I would have liked it if the questions had been there on the form, it would have made answering easier. (I was worried at some point that I might miss something, and end up answering everything wrong because of a missed question messing up the order. I don't think that happened, but it was harder than the other days where the questions themselves were on the form. (If...that makes sense?))

Other than that, great event!

And the new "HD" graphics are hilarious. XD
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Bump!

It was pretty good. I like trivia, so this was pretty fun. The daily bump questions are good to because it's something to keep returning to the thread for. I would criticize the geography questions, but upon re-reading them they were actually quite balanced (a lot of things like that can fall into the trap of being skewed towards Americans/whatever nationality the person writing the quiz is of, purely because of knowledge base). I still can't answer them because I don't know much of anything about geography or history, but they're pretty solid as far as I can tell.
Bump!

It was pretty good. I like trivia, so this was pretty fun. The daily bump questions are good to because it's something to keep returning to the thread for. I would criticize the geography questions, but upon re-reading them they were actually quite balanced (a lot of things like that can fall into the trap of being skewed towards Americans/whatever nationality the person writing the quiz is of, purely because of knowledge base). I still can't answer them because I don't know much of anything about geography or history, but they're pretty solid as far as I can tell.
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
Bump!

I really enjoyed this event, especially the daily prompts
Also when I had a question, it was answered quickly and nicely :D
The Trivia questions were fine, but I also felt a bit like maybe they leaned towards Americans a bit?
Also the Geography questions looked more like History questions to me!
Bump!

I really enjoyed this event, especially the daily prompts
Also when I had a question, it was answered quickly and nicely :D
The Trivia questions were fine, but I also felt a bit like maybe they leaned towards Americans a bit?
Also the Geography questions looked more like History questions to me!
qR6otwA.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 51 52