Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Squallfall Square Discussion Thread[End]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 92 93
[b]1. Username, Pronouns, Short Introduction[/b] Hello! My name(or er username) is Rosetta248. I am a she/her, but I accept they/them. I am a happy-go-lucky memey person. I have a low self-esteem, so sorry if I might whine at times. But I always try to do my best! [b]2. Experience with Mafia? Any familiar faces?[/b] To answer the first part quite a bit. Second: [img]https://pics.onsizzle.com/all-around-me-are-familiar-faces-2883774.png[/img] [b]3. Playing style? How do you usually place/act?[/b] I'm non-aggressive until I feel scum vibes or actions. Even then I find there are some people who are overly aggressive, and I try not to be that person. [b]4. Are you fond of long lore? Or do you prefer short stories?[/b] That's up to you, sir. [b]5. Optional space![/b] [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ljqDMYqD6ME/hqdefault.jpg[/img]
1. Username, Pronouns, Short Introduction
Hello! My name(or er username) is Rosetta248. I am a she/her, but I accept they/them. I am a happy-go-lucky memey person. I have a low self-esteem, so sorry if I might whine at times. But I always try to do my best!

2. Experience with Mafia? Any familiar faces?
To answer the first part quite a bit.
Second:
all-around-me-are-familiar-faces-2883774.png

3. Playing style? How do you usually place/act?
I'm non-aggressive until I feel scum vibes or actions. Even then I find there are some people who are overly aggressive, and I try not to be that person.

4. Are you fond of long lore? Or do you prefer short stories?
That's up to you, sir.

5. Optional space!
hqdefault.jpg
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
hey, I'm caleaf! pronouns are she/her but I don't mind if you use whatever. my time zone is fr+3, but sometimes I'm on at pretty random times and sometimes I'm not. I try to be as active as possible though.

some, and yep- hi!

I tend to be not that agressive until something seems very off to me, or I have enough evidence to reasonably accuse someone. I also like quoting and bombarding people with questions.

depends on the content in the lore... if it's interesting/helpful, then definitely longer. if not, then probably shorter.

5. Optional space!
excited for this!
also I tend to misping people so apologies in advance.
hey, I'm caleaf! pronouns are she/her but I don't mind if you use whatever. my time zone is fr+3, but sometimes I'm on at pretty random times and sometimes I'm not. I try to be as active as possible though.

some, and yep- hi!

I tend to be not that agressive until something seems very off to me, or I have enough evidence to reasonably accuse someone. I also like quoting and bombarding people with questions.

depends on the content in the lore... if it's interesting/helpful, then definitely longer. if not, then probably shorter.

5. Optional space!
excited for this!
also I tend to misping people so apologies in advance.
Hello! I am LibreNoctre. I go by any pronouns and my time is FR time+0
I have seen most of the people here! I have a bit of experience but I still tend to be pretty bad.
I tend to talk less than most people do in mafias, and I use flavor for a lot of my scum-hunting because I'm sorta bad at reading people. books are better.
I LOVE long lore! I like reading it and it generally helps me play the game because of my playstyle.
5. Optional space!
I'm super excited!
Hello! I am LibreNoctre. I go by any pronouns and my time is FR time+0
I have seen most of the people here! I have a bit of experience but I still tend to be pretty bad.
I tend to talk less than most people do in mafias, and I use flavor for a lot of my scum-hunting because I'm sorta bad at reading people. books are better.
I LOVE long lore! I like reading it and it generally helps me play the game because of my playstyle.
5. Optional space!
I'm super excited!
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
1. Username, Pronouns, Short Introduction 2. Experience with Mafia? Any familiar faces? I've played a few games, and I've seen pretty much everyone here at least once...I think? I'm not great with names. xD 3. Playing style? How do you usually place/act? I... that's a very good question. It's rare when I survive past Day 1. I'm always nightkilled or lynched or heck knows what else. But this time, I want to LIVE PAST DAY 1. So, on that note, I will try scumhunting (when I have time)! Any tips would be appreciated. Let's find the Mafia and kill them. xD 4. Are you fond of long lore? Or do you prefer short stories? I like short stories! But for Mafia games, long flavor is the best! I love reading it all. 5. Optional space! [img]http://i.gyazo.com/12803dd2396d065bd3e98097f8e5f547.png[/img] Also, does any one else notice how weird it is for Storm to suddenly stop the mod-lynching-ness and act serious on Day 1? D: @StormDreamer Who are you, and what did you do to Storm?

I've played a few games, and I've seen pretty much everyone here at least once...I think? I'm not great with names. xD

I... that's a very good question. It's rare when I survive past Day 1. I'm always nightkilled or lynched or heck knows what else. But this time, I want to LIVE PAST DAY 1. So, on that note, I will try scumhunting (when I have time)! Any tips would be appreciated. Let's find the Mafia and kill them. xD

I like short stories! But for Mafia games, long flavor is the best! I love reading it all.

5. Optional space!
12803dd2396d065bd3e98097f8e5f547.png

Also, does any one else notice how weird it is for Storm to suddenly stop the mod-lynching-ness and act serious on Day 1? D: @StormDreamer Who are you, and what did you do to Storm?
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
Oops, I forgot to mention that my timezone is +4 FR time, and I'm a she/her, and my name's MagykalWagykal. My friends call my Magykal, Magyk, Magy, Magi, and stuff like that. :)
Oops, I forgot to mention that my timezone is +4 FR time, and I'm a she/her, and my name's MagykalWagykal. My friends call my Magykal, Magyk, Magy, Magi, and stuff like that. :)
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
*raises hand*

I HAVE A QUESTION.

WHY IS IT EVER A GOOD IDEA TO LYNCH THE MO
*raises hand*

I HAVE A QUESTION.

WHY IS IT EVER A GOOD IDEA TO LYNCH THE MO
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
*MOD
*MOD
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
Is it even possible to lynch the mod? Is the mod even a player?
Is it even possible to lynch the mod? Is the mod even a player?
je1KGwo.png
Again I'm sorry for being gone - I'll be more active here on out, but allow me to read the discussion
Again I'm sorry for being gone - I'll be more active here on out, but allow me to read the discussion
banner_grimm.png
@myrese

In some games you can. I'm usually fine with it, unless the lynching the mod has a negative effect in game, which happens fairly often in games where you can lynch the mod.
@myrese

In some games you can. I'm usually fine with it, unless the lynching the mod has a negative effect in game, which happens fairly often in games where you can lynch the mod.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 92 93